Jump to topic:

I had surgery.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 7:32:28 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning my appendix began to rupture. I went to the ER and was told by three nurses and one doctor that I must have a kidney stone. So I waited at the hospital for nine hours while they helped other people with more "important" issues. Then a surgeon came in and felt my stomach. In two minutes he said, "you need surgery right away, your appendix are going." YEAH DUH!!!! I really hate that... whenever I am sick I go online. Doctors never know what's going on.

Anyway, if I am not on DDO much, it is becuase I am tired/high on meds/in pain.

KFC
kfc
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 11:29:42 PM
good luck bro, found out all of your personal information including the hospital you are staying at, am ordering kfc to your room for after the surgery
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
J.Kenyon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 11:34:46 PM
At 5/19/2011 11:29:42 PM, askbob wrote:
good luck bro, found out all of your personal information including the hospital you are staying at, am ordering kfc to your room for after the surgery

Can't tell if serious.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2011 11:48:29 PM
serious, working on who he is for the sole purpose of sending him kfc

also found so wacked shitt on the internet

Thegodhand (jacob hayes) posted this:
http://www.petitionspot.com...

Someone posted this about his one youtube vid:
http://www.popthatzit.com...
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2011 3:39:35 AM
At 5/19/2011 7:32:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
On Tuesday night/Wednesday morning my appendix began to rupture. I went to the ER and was told by three nurses and one doctor that I must have a kidney stone. So I waited at the hospital for nine hours while they helped other people with more "important" issues. Then a surgeon came in and felt my stomach. In two minutes he said, "you need surgery right away, your appendix are going." YEAH DUH!!!! I really hate that... whenever I am sick I go online. Doctors never know what's going on.

Anyway, if I am not on DDO much, it is becuase I am tired/high on meds/in pain.

KFC:

I've been there, done that. At least in your experience you had a thoughtful doctor. I rolled around writhing in pain on the ER lobby floor for half an hour, puking all over myself. While I'm literally in a clear and visible agony, the triage nurse kept nonchalantly saying that the doctors were busy and would be with me shortly -- all this while she's filing her nails (I sh*t you not). When the bay doors finally opened, I witnessed three doctors standing around reading a Car & Driver magazine "Ooh, I'm thinking about getting this one!" (I sh*t you not).

If I had the strength, I would have hurled a chair at them.

My doctors name was Dr. Matthias Kill..... Dr. Kill (again, I sh*t you not). And to this day I have a hideous Frankenstein scar that's way higher than appendectomy site should be located. The joys of military medicine. :(
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)