mastering yourself is true power."

- Lionheart -
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2011 12:38:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah, this is why my dad died of cancer despite taking ye old reefer treatment.

As if people need any more reason to smoke their brains out when cancer strikes.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 9:21:10 PM
At 6/19/2011 12:38:55 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

As if people need any more reason to smoke their brains out when cancer strikes.

It's not about smoking weed. It's about the actual physiology of what the cannabinoids do in your body. Hemp oil is the currently recommended way to use it as a medical treatment. It's not a magic spell though, it is medically proven that it kills cancer and helps other ailments. It's not mystic woo. Your brain has more cannabinoid receptors than any other receptor in your brain. There are cannabinoid receptors all through your body as well.

Sorry to hear about your Dad though dude....
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 7:24:39 PM
I also read this really good study yesterday which indicates a pretty strong link between THC and a slowing of the progression of Alzheimer's [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...]. It was compared to other drugs currently used to treat Alzheimer's, and it was found that THC was superior in inhibiting AChE (acetylcholinesterase) and mitigating the aggregation of AB-peptides.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 7:42:04 PM
At 6/23/2011 9:21:10 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

It's not about smoking weed. It's about the actual physiology of what the cannabinoids do in your body. Hemp oil is the currently recommended way to use it as a medical treatment. It's not a magic spell though, it is medically proven that it kills cancer and helps other ailments. It's not mystic woo. Your brain has more cannabinoid receptors than any other receptor in your brain. There are cannabinoid receptors all through your body as well.

I think it should be looked into. I'm not calling it mystic woo.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2011 7:54:50 PM
At 6/24/2011 7:42:04 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 6/23/2011 9:21:10 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

I think it should be looked into. I'm not calling it mystic woo.

That's cool, I didn't know if you were going to say something like that or not. I feel that I have to be automatically defensive on this site now... LOL
Tiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2011 1:57:53 PM
At 6/7/2011 10:13:52 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

Anything that may cure cancer is worth the time you put into researching the information. That video was very interesting and invigorating to watch. I will conduct some more research and post here about what I think or find.
"Only the inner force of curiosity and wonder about the unknown, or an outer force upon your free will, can brake the shackles of your current perception."