Jump to topic:

- Voodoo Healing -

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:07:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
In light of this thread: http://www.debate.org... , I have decided to create this thread upon the healing properties of Voodoo. Voodoo healing is so powerful it can even resurrect the dead through an process known is Zombification and potentially give one immortality.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

In light of research Voodoo has been proven beneficial in the healing of people and I advise you research the phenomenon.

http://altmed.creighton.edu...
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:17:59 AM
At 6/18/2011 12:15:57 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
That is idiotic, do you not realize the potential of the forces you could be releasing :

http://video.google.com...#

But it is more sensible than Homeopathic Medicine.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:38:54 AM
At 6/18/2011 12:30:12 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
That is just because you want everything to be supported by actual evidence and logic and reason.

That is the basic premise of science and I am an Super Robot War so yes.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:44:02 AM
Science is wrong all the time, since it is constantly contradicting itself you are believing in contradictions and thus are illogical.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 12:52:54 AM
At 6/18/2011 12:44:02 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
Science is wrong all the time, since it is constantly contradicting itself you are believing in contradictions and thus are illogical.

Well then go and marry J_C!
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 1:10:12 AM
At 6/18/2011 1:05:05 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
Unfortunate but he is engaged to Fatihah, the offspring are going to be legendary.

Well I have already completed creating the Universe, Cthulhu and Chuck Norris.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 2:01:36 AM
At 6/18/2011 1:10:12 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Unfortunate but he is engaged to Fatihah, the offspring are going to be legendary.

WHAT ARE YOU
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 2:09:15 AM
At 6/18/2011 2:01:36 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 6/18/2011 1:10:12 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU
Minister Of Trolling
:
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 10:55:20 AM
At 6/18/2011 10:37:06 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Studies have shown that there's a quantum component to voodoo healing.

Yes but unfortunately at this stage it is not conclusive. The working hypothesis is that through exchange-entanglement there is coherence alignment of the spin networks. There is a weaker idea that there is actually harmonic resonance being induced and high mass states are being produced but no one takes that seriously as string theory has not been experimentally verified anyway.

The main problem is that the only way to actually quantify this is through observation and unless the observer is also a voodoo priest then their consciousness will induce incoherence. Essentially you have to get a voodoo priest to observe the other voodoo priest + patient and have proper exchange-coherence with the first voodoo priest. That isn't as easy as it sounds.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 11:04:52 AM
At 6/18/2011 10:55:20 AM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 6/18/2011 10:37:06 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Studies have shown that there's a quantum component to voodoo healing.

Yes but unfortunately at this stage it is not conclusive. The working hypothesis is that through exchange-entanglement there is coherence alignment of the spin networks. There is a weaker idea that there is actually harmonic resonance being induced and high mass states are being produced but no one takes that seriously as string theory has not been experimentally verified anyway.

The main problem is that the only way to actually quantify this is through observation and unless the observer is also a voodoo priest then their consciousness will induce incoherence. Essentially you have to get a voodoo priest to observe the other voodoo priest + patient and have proper exchange-coherence with the first voodoo priest. That isn't as easy as it sounds.

Well keep me updated with any advances in the field. I'll be able to make a great impression on my physics professors by showing a broader understanding of the subject in as early as some of the introductory courses!
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 11:16:40 AM
At 6/18/2011 11:04:52 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

I'll be able to make a great impression on my physics professors by showing a broader understanding of the subject in as early as some of the introductory courses!

Indeed, just don't be so closed minded and demand facts all the time before you form conclusions. Open your mind, the truth is out there, and the more out there you are then the more truth you will see.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:31:09 PM
At 6/18/2011 2:03:37 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:
What a nice troll. Remember this thread when you go accusing people of trolling.

Que?
Minister Of Trolling
:
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2011 9:38:52 PM
At 6/18/2011 9:31:09 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:

Que?

Ignore him, he simply does not accept the power of Vodun. He is a closed minded individual who lacks the insight to understand the real truth of spiritual science. I should like to point out though that Vodun is a bit archaic, the new revolution of reality healing is going to come through true arcane sorcery. These cantrips will revolutionize IRL FPS and for example through use of soulstone will allow success through spray and pray vs BOOM HEADSHOT!
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 6:18:27 AM
At 6/18/2011 9:38:52 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

Que?

Ignore him, he simply does not accept the power of Vodun. He is a closed minded individual who lacks the insight to understand the real truth of spiritual science. I should like to point out though that Vodun is a bit archaic, the new revolution of reality healing is going to come through true arcane sorcery. These cantrips will revolutionize IRL FPS and for example through use of soulstone will allow success through spray and pray vs BOOM HEADSHOT!

Yes.
Minister Of Trolling
:
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 2:59:02 PM
At 6/18/2011 9:38:52 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

Que?

I have lost almost all intellectual respect for you Cliff. You have turned into a member who thrives on trolling, disrespect, mockery, ego, immaturity, arrogance, and ignorance. I really thought that one of the older members on this site, such as yourself, would possess a more mature character than most. I was horribly wrong about that assertion. I don't even feel that your age is accurately displayed here on this website. You act like a young college student who is majoring in physics. Not a mature adult who is a professional physicist. I've been doing some research on physicists and your specific scientific community had widely varied and differing perspectives on the universe and theoretical physics in general. Don't try to pull your academic superiority card anymore Cliff. You used to have my respect, but no longer.

- A mental joke -

"I know you have a nice large stock of grapefruits...." "Would you like to trade a few for this nice shiny jar of snake oil?"

Cliff reached in his pocket and pulled out two grapefruit

"Sure, but don't tell anyone the secret of while my balls seem so big...ok?"

Justin nodded and handed him the jar of snake oil

"Here you go. If you rub this on there just right...It will make your balls grow to any size you desire."

Cliff looked amazed at this statement and started grinning wildly

"Really!? I was just going to use it to grow the hair on my bald spot! Now I can have a full head of hair AND big balls!"

Justin laughs to himself as he smiles to Cliff and walks away.
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 3:51:18 PM
At 6/23/2011 3:10:55 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:
At 6/23/2011 2:59:02 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

[SNIP]

Want to debate any of the "research" you have completed in Physics?

No, because I find your logical reasoning to be irrational. It doesn't matter what anyone says to you. You refute anything that doesn't fit comfortable in the small personal reality you have created for yourself. Do you even truly understand what the physical reality is?

Go ahead and tell me professor of physics. Go ahead and tell me what the physical universe is that we see and feel around us through our human perception. Tell me how it exists as it does and where it came from.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 4:18:18 PM
Even though Cliff is trolling you, you're being retarded for feeding him.

Look past the mocking, or ignore him.

Even though plenty of the exchanges between you two have been humorous.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 8:40:19 PM
At 6/23/2011 3:51:18 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

Go ahead and tell me what the physical universe is that we see and feel around us through our human perception. Tell me how it exists as it does and where it came from.

No problem, I get paid to do that -or- we can debate it for free.
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 8:46:10 PM
At 6/23/2011 4:18:18 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

Your words offend me. You are obviously not of sufficient intelligence to understand my argument.
Justin_Chains
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 8:49:02 PM
At 6/23/2011 8:46:10 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

Your words offend me. You are obviously not of sufficient intelligence to understand my argument.

Your constant trolling is ruining your reputation.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 8:50:31 PM
At 6/23/2011 8:49:02 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:
At 6/23/2011 8:46:10 PM, Cliff.Stamp wrote:

Wait, what?
Cliff is only trolling you (as far as I'm aware).
I for one quite enjoy it.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Cliff.Stamp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 9:02:20 PM
At 6/23/2011 8:49:02 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:

Justin, in case you were not aware of what should be obvious - SRW started this entire threat satirizing your absurd notion of energy healing. That is his nature to be light hearted and fun instead of taking the approach of Jeff or Cody and just noting that your ideas are stupid and you are retarded. When he started the threat he send me a message. I came in and as myself and SRW are friends we engage in some dialogue which contains a lot of injokes. Similar to how I will exchange with Thaddeus, Cosmic and to a lesser extent (as he has no morals) with Cody and others. If you look at it from the outside, or even worse as you do often, jump in the middle of it and start ranting then you are going to look fairly absurd. Now if you want to play along with the rest of us then no one is going to have a problem. If you want serious discussion no one is going to have a problem either. But you don't want either, you just want to make a bunch of highly absurd assumptions with no justification and then when asked to provide it you take the Decartes Defense which no one but Decartes accepted.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2011 9:06:15 PM
At 6/23/2011 2:59:02 PM, Justin_Chains wrote:
I have lost almost all intellectual respect for you Cliff. You have turned into a member who thrives on trolling, disrespect, mockery, ego, immaturity, arrogance, and ignorance.

I corrupted Cliff he is now one of us
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos