Jump to topic:

The Male G-Spot

OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 1:57:49 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Would men be better lovers if they were pegged or had experienced anal stimulation? The orgasm resulting from the male g-spot is sometimes referred to as a "female orgasm" because of the similarity to the female orgasm.The notion of being anally penetrated makes straight men run for the hills, but is there any truth in the idea that it would help a couples sex life?

Consider:
-A man who has never had his g-spot stimulated perceives ejaculation as the highest pleasure. Sex is then largely about reaching that pleasure.
-Additionally, he has zero conception of the female orgasm so he has trouble relating to his partner's experience. The notion of the female orgasm is a foreign concept and he knows little more that "women really like it."
-The first hand experience at g-spot penetration gives the man a greater appreciation at the idea of getting his partner "off" now that he understands "real satisfaction."
-In terms of anal sex he is much more tuned in.

Thoughts DDO?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:30:24 PM
At 10/1/2011 1:57:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Would men be better lovers if they were pegged or had experienced anal stimulation? The orgasm resulting from the male g-spot is sometimes referred to as a "female orgasm" because of the similarity to the female orgasm.The notion of being anally penetrated makes straight men run for the hills, but is there any truth in the idea that it would help a couples sex life?

Consider:
-A man who has never had his g-spot stimulated perceives ejaculation as the highest pleasure. Sex is then largely about reaching that pleasure.
-Additionally, he has zero conception of the female orgasm so he has trouble relating to his partner's experience. The notion of the female orgasm is a foreign concept and he knows little more that "women really like it."
-The first hand experience at g-spot penetration gives the man a greater appreciation at the idea of getting his partner "off" now that he understands "real satisfaction."

Thoughts DDO?

Well, um....... yeah.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:35:22 PM

Consider:

Thoughts DDO?:

Yeah, why are you a 14-year old girl discussing male anal sex and G-spots?!?! This is all very worrisome for me, as I have a 12-year old daughter.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:37:58 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:35:22 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Consider:

Thoughts DDO?:

Yeah, why are you a 14-year old girl discussing male anal sex and G-spots?!?! This is all very worrisome for me, as I have a 12-year old daughter.

What, are you afraid your daughter is going to sneak up and peg you?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:42:23 PM
I once got a PM from someone here asking about this, from one of the least expected members of our little organization here. I'll never tell who, but the question was exactly related to this.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:43:45 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:42:23 PM, innomen wrote:
I once got a PM from someone here asking about this, from one of the least expected members of our little organization here. I'll never tell who, but the question was exactly related to this.

Was this a dude or a chick asking?

(this doesn't tell us who, mind you.)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:44:44 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:35:22 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Consider:

Thoughts DDO?:

I would also like to recommend high quality indica or hybrid strands such as OG Kush or Tangarine Dream to heighten sensation. Never been a big fan of sativa.

Oh, well, you still got like 1-2 more years.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:45:46 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:43:45 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Dude, a girl wouldn't ask me that. ACtually i was shocked a guy here would ask me this.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:47:37 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:45:46 PM, innomen wrote:

Dude, a girl wouldn't ask me that.
A girl posted this thread no?

What kind of straight dude goes and asks a gay dude about it instead of finding a toy and trying it out? :P
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:50:22 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:47:37 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

What kind of straight dude goes and asks a gay dude about it instead of finding a toy and trying it out? :P

Someone you would never guess in a million years. So don't try. Someone who might be thinking about more than just a toy.

If anyone ever took a peek at my PM's....well let's just say i could write a tell all book.....BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER, because you can trust me, i'm not like the others.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:51:53 PM
Ah, in other words a not-so-straight dude.

That was rhetorical btw, not trying to pry.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:52:38 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:50:22 PM, innomen wrote:

Someone you would never guess in a million years. So don't try. Someone who might be thinking about more than just a toy.

If anyone ever took a peek at my PM's....well let's just say i could write a tell all book.....BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER, because you can trust me, i'm not like the others.

What if it were anonymous?

Ragnar, do you think anal play makes a guy "not so straight?"
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 2:54:11 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:52:38 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

No, and I've engaged in such. See the bolded text to see the premise leading to not-so-straight
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:01:49 PM
At 10/1/2011 2:54:11 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

No, and I've engaged in such. See the bolded text to see the premise leading to not-so-straight

If it's not a toy then it crosses a line? What if the not toy is more stimulating than the toy?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:03:36 PM
If anyone ever took a peek at my PM's....well let's just say i could write a tell all book.....

LOL, I would definitely be a chapter.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:04:49 PM
At 10/1/2011 3:01:49 PM, innomen wrote:

If it's not a toy then it crosses a line? What if the not toy is more stimulating than the toy?

If it's a finger or a tongue it's not "more than a toy," even if it's not a toy-- insertion of a finger is easier than insertion of most objects (toys) and a tongue, though I haven't tried that, seems obviously easier than either. If it's a cock, what's usually meant when someone says more than a toy... well, you see the problem, women don't normally possess such things.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:07:49 PM

At first I was thinking that the few guys I know who openly admit to being into anal have in fact either experimented with men before, or were not entirely opposed to the idea. It would seem to me that if you liked being penetrated, then I don't see why you wouldn't consider letting a guy do it - especially a guy who might be into it (whereas I imagine not every female sex partner would be comfortable with that).

Then I realized that's lulz. Silly me. Having a woman use a strap-on with me would be totally different than letting a guy penetrate me, so duh, it doesn't necessarily mean you want a guy just because you might like penetration. We're biologically designed to like it - yes that includes men, obviously.
President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:08:36 PM
At 10/1/2011 3:04:49 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/1/2011 3:01:49 PM, innomen wrote:

If it's a finger or a tongue it's not "more than a toy," even if it's not a toy-- insertion of a finger is easier than insertion of most objects (toys) and a tongue, though I haven't tried that, seems obviously easier than either. If it's a cock, what's usually meant when someone says more than a toy... well, you see the problem, women don't normally possess such things.

Yeah, that's often the problem i have with women too.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:09:30 PM

I was also thinking that the first few times a guy tried it would show them what it feels like to lose their virginity (uh, PAINFUL) lol... not that any guy would want to experience that (sissies), but I might get some sick feminist satisfaction out of it ;P

Kidding.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:13:02 PM
Does losing a hymen really feel that similar? I mean, unless you're doing it right off the bat with no lube...

(and women without a hymen losing their virginity I could see more plausibly feeling similar to that, but...)
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:25:25 PM
At 10/1/2011 3:13:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Does losing a hymen really feel that similar? I mean, unless you're doing it right off the bat with no lube...

(and women without a hymen losing their virginity I could see more plausibly feeling similar to that, but...)

I dunno if it feels similar because I've never been anally penetrated with more than fingers.

I imagine it would feel similar for a guy with a toy insofar as the unfamiliarity of that sensation would make you uncomfortable, in addition to whatever pain you might feel from the initial tightness. Sure, women are typically naturally lubricated when they lose their virginity (we hope), but it doesn't really help because women tend to 'tighten up' when they're uncomfortable and especially nervous. I don't think I know any woman who wasn't at least a little scared while losing their v-card, so the wetness doesn't actually help. Well, yes it definitely does lol but it's still painful.
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 3:30:36 PM
I once got a PM from someone here asking about this, from one of the least expected members of our little organization here. I'll never tell who, but the question was exactly related to this.:

Full disclosure, please.

GodSands? DAT? Mirza? Some other holy roller?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 5:06:07 PM
The main difference I'm thinking of is the membrane of skin breaking. I'd think that's a significant difference in the kind of pain. There's no real stopping point where you have to break something or don't go past in the anus, if something does break it's because of inadequate lube, sharp corners or other sharp texture, unusual skin, or unusual vigor.

the closest to such a thing is having to negotiate curves of the sigmoid colon on especially deep penetration-- which are unusual to have to mess with, and people who aren't porn stars basing their career off of impressively large insertions are probably better off mostly leaving alone-- ask Kenneth Pinyan: http://en.wikipedia.org...
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 7:00:07 PM
this is a field in which I have much experience. (:
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:30:05 PM
At 10/1/2011 3:30:36 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I once got a PM from someone here asking about this, from one of the least expected members of our little organization here. I'll never tell who, but the question was exactly related to this.:

Full disclosure, please.

GodSands? DAT? Mirza? Some other holy roller?
No!
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 3:36:24 PM

Freedo?