Jump to topic:

upside down world

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 12:55:06 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
A dentist will not even touch a child's teeth without permission from parents out of fear of being sued. Even if the child comes in screaming in agony and begs for help. But a 13 year girl can get an abortion on demand no questions asked. The doctor has no fear of being sued. Both are medical procedures, why the double standard.

http://news.yahoo.com...

So basically if you are a minor and your parents don't approve of medical treatment you just live in agony until you take drastic measures or someone intervenes. Unless of course you want an abortion, no problem walk right in we will be with you in a minute.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2011 1:38:31 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dentists and those who perform abortions don't necessarily work together, you know.

Truthfully, I think it's pretty backwards that sex is considered more taboo than violence.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp