Jump to topic:

Sample Obama health insurance policy.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2011 11:00:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I was wondering if there is any sample policies for the people to view to get an idea of what the gov't is going to offer in the way of coverage and cost. I am wanting to know how much it will cost me to buy a gov't policy through an exchange. How much will I pay out of pocket and how much in forced welfare as I know I will never be able to afford no more than $125 a week and live any kind of life and pay bills. Forget retirement savings all together.

I currently have crap insurance that pays for nothing with a $10,000 deductible for the family. This costs $338 a month. I keep telling my wife to just put that money in a savings account and cancel the insurance. She would have $10, 000 in cash in no time at that rate. Seems like a waste of money to me.

All I can find is arguments for and against the health care law. No details about anything in it as far as cost and coverages
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 8:34:40 PM
HMM no responses. I guess it will be what ever they shove down our throats and if we don't like it we can all go strait to hell.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2011 10:07:02 AM
Obama's health care "reform" passed without the public option, meaning there won't be a government insurance that you can buy.
Even if there was, you're probably still better off just cancelling and putting the money in savings, government-run programs being what they are.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!