Jump to topic:

Why is there no interest?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2011 6:08:12 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why is there no interest in knowing what will be given to us in the form of insurance plans through govt exchanges?

I can find nothing about cost

I can find nothing about what kind of coverages there are.

I cant even find a date when I will be forced into a govt program if I don't already have insurance.

I really want to know how much this health insurance is going to cost me so I can plan for the future.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 2:16:34 PM
At 10/26/2011 6:08:12 PM, sadolite wrote:
I really want to know how much this health insurance is going to cost me so I can plan for the future.

You can't find anything out because no one knows. Pelosi's "You'll have to pass he bill to find out what's in it." was true. The "details" you seek have yet to be produced by a monstrous bureaucracy slated to produce the rules.

States are supposed to set up health insurance exchanges where people can buy insurance. California has officially established such an exchange, but there is nothing in it. there is no funding for anything but a shell, which the State produced to show they love Obamacare.

In attempting to set up CLASS, the long term care part of Obamacare, even the eager bureaucrats discovered it was unaffordable. It been either abandoned or "put on hold." Much of Obamacare doesn't kick in until after the 2012 election, so the rules won't be imposed until then.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:03:38 PM
At 10/31/2011 2:16:34 PM, RoyLatham wrote:
At 10/26/2011 6:08:12 PM, sadolite wrote:

You can't find anything out because no one knows. Pelosi's "You'll have to pass he bill to find out what's in it." was true. The "details" you seek have yet to be produced by a monstrous bureaucracy slated to produce the rules.

States are supposed to set up health insurance exchanges where people can buy insurance. California has officially established such an exchange, but there is nothing in it. there is no funding for anything but a shell, which the State produced to show they love Obamacare.

In attempting to set up CLASS, the long term care part of Obamacare, even the eager bureaucrats discovered it was unaffordable. It been either abandoned or "put on hold." Much of Obamacare doesn't kick in until after the 2012 election, so the rules won't be imposed until then.

I was starting to think I was losing my ability to come up with search phrases. All righty then.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 5:58:27 PM
That seems fair, to set up a policy before the most vital part of it is even decided on.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 3:51:00 PM
The Obamacare bill was about 3000 pages. Implementation is expected to run to over 100,000 pages of regulations. Over 120 new government agencies are to be created to write and administer all the rules. The IRS plans to add 17,000 agents just to collect the fees and taxes.