Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Femi-Nazi's

FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2009 10:15:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
~See far below for conservative translation.~

That is the new name for Pro-Choice women. Femi-Nazi's. I wouldn't say this is hurtful, because I would be lying. My sarcasm on this matter has increased +10% ever since a very humorous debate on a previous website with a person (You know who you are). I love killing babies. "Ah, a nation without children, the future generations will thank us!" But seriously, that name is extremeist though. Women don't abort babies from hatred, and we simply aren't murdererererrrrs.. Since 'life' begins at the moment of contraception, some say, means that most women are murderers. JUST BECAUSE THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG, DOESN'T MEAN IT BECOMES A FETUS! Some get flushed out of a women via sanitary napkin and so there you have a sperm and egg, sitting in some dump somewhere. Go on, go fish it out!
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
Harlan
Posts: 1,880
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2009 10:45:31 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/9/2009 10:15:08 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
...Since 'life' begins at the moment of contraception, some say...

That would be an odd thing to say. It's "conception" your thinking of.
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2009 11:15:47 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/9/2009 10:15:08 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
~See far below for conservative translation.~

That is the new name for Pro-Choice women. Femi-Nazi's. I wouldn't say this is hurtful, because I would be lying. My sarcasm on this matter has increased +10% ever since a very humorous debate on a previous website with a person (You know who you are). I love killing babies. "Ah, a nation without children, the future generations will thank us!" But seriously, that name is extremeist though. Women don't abort babies from hatred, and we simply aren't murdererererrrrs.. Since 'life' begins at the moment of contraception, some say, means that most women are murderers. JUST BECAUSE THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG, DOESN'T MEAN IT BECOMES A FETUS! Some get flushed out of a women via sanitary napkin and so there you have a sperm and egg, sitting in some dump somewhere. Go on, go fish it out!

Conservatives translation:

There is a new name for murderers, Femi-nazi's! Those pro-death supporters are crying because of the name! We all know the Lord will send them to hell on judgement day and they know it! Life begins when the sperm reaches the egg and thereon it should be illegal to kill the baby. WHEN THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG IT IS A FETUS! Women should never be allowed to create such acts of terrorism against our nation, our lord and our children. YAY GOD.
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2009 11:17:49 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
For some reason when I first heard the term it was much more general, having nothing to do with abortion. Apparently it was used inappropriately.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 8:07:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I am pro-choice, but think that there are way, WAY too many abortions in America.

I am pro-choice because it should be a mother's ultimate decision; however, how can anyone deny that a fetus is potential human life and that there is a real strong human connection? I know the arguments that pro-choicers will bring up here and they are totally rationally correct. But the wonderful thing about being human is the irrational. How can you not feel deep traumatic stress after aborting a fetus? That could have been a human for god's sake!

But again, while I personally want nothing to do with abortion, I think it should ultimately be left up to the mother. I just also think that the amount of abortions is way totally out of control.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 8:10:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/10/2009 8:07:22 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I am pro-choice, but think that there are way, WAY too many abortions in America.

I am pro-choice because it should be a mother's ultimate decision; however, how can anyone deny that a fetus is potential human life and that there is a real strong human connection? I know the arguments that pro-choicers will bring up here and they are totally rationally correct. But the wonderful thing about being human is the irrational. How can you not feel deep traumatic stress after aborting a fetus? That could have been a human for god's sake!

But again, while I personally want nothing to do with abortion, I think it should ultimately be left up to the mother. I just also think that the amount of abortions is way totally out of control.

Abortion is painful. Both mentally and physically. However, if you go through childbirth knowing that the child will grow up with a terrible life then that is worse.
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 8:20:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/10/2009 8:10:22 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
Abortion is painful. Both mentally and physically. However, if you go through childbirth knowing that the child will grow up with a terrible life then that is worse.

Exactly. That's why I am pro-choice. But again, people need to learn to practice safe sex. It is utterly ridiculous the amount of abortions that go on in America. Why would anyone set themselves up into such a situation? If you're not ready to have a baby, practice safe sex!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 8:26:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/10/2009 8:20:23 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 5/10/2009 8:10:22 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
Abortion is painful. Both mentally and physically. However, if you go through childbirth knowing that the child will grow up with a terrible life then that is worse.

Exactly. That's why I am pro-choice. But again, people need to learn to practice safe sex. It is utterly ridiculous the amount of abortions that go on in America. Why would anyone set themselves up into such a situation? If you're not ready to have a baby, practice safe sex!

Yep, people also need to learn how to use a "morning after" pill.
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2009 8:30:08 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
But the wonderful thing about being human is the irrational.
The wonderful thing about being a rational animal is irrationality? When it comes to irrationality, we're in last place on the planet.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2009 9:49:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think all Pro Choice women are referred to as Fem Nazi's. I think the term generally means something else. In my experience, it has been used to depict extremely liberal, ultra leftist, highly feminist women. It can be seen as derogatory because it is meant to ridicule the behavior and lengths such women go to in order to achieve or support gender equality. These measures include not shaving , burning bras, cutting their hair, becoming Über defensive/agressive in terms of gender roles and stereotyping, etc. Now I'm not saying it's right or wrong -- I'm just making a point of clarification.
President of DDO
Lexicaholic
Posts: 526
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2009 2:11:12 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/9/2009 10:15:08 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
~See far below for conservative translation.~

That is the new name for Pro-Choice women. Femi-Nazi's. I wouldn't say this is hurtful, because I would be lying. My sarcasm on this matter has increased +10% ever since a very humorous debate on a previous website with a person (You know who you are). I love killing babies. "Ah, a nation without children, the future generations will thank us!" But seriously, that name is extremeist though. Women don't abort babies from hatred, and we simply aren't murdererererrrrs.. Since 'life' begins at the moment of contraception, some say, means that most women are murderers. JUST BECAUSE THE SPERM REACHES THE EGG, DOESN'T MEAN IT BECOMES A FETUS! Some get flushed out of a women via sanitary napkin and so there you have a sperm and egg, sitting in some dump somewhere. Go on, go fish it out!

Ow. That last sentence hurt my brain. Anyway, femi-nazis should properly refer only to women who meld misandrist rhetoric with feminist objectives. I once knew a woman, for example, who said that she wished she could walk around naked without any men looking at her with sexual desire. That, to me, is a femi-nazi.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2009 5:47:40 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Well first and foremost, I'd like to start by thanking Lexicaholic for his eloquence.
My opinion on the matter is that, though the subject material disscused largely in part is quite subjective to opinion.
The extremism approach of conservatives to accuse people openly of murder and of being 'insert exaggerated attack here' just for believing in a concept that many do not even find applicable to themselves, rather than that they just believe that it is the just opinion to support, i find is generally too biased and usually unwilling to even listen to any defense by the oposition, which is unjust. I also believe the use of the derogatory term "femi-nazi" is degrading to an ideology and way of life that hundreds, if not thousands or millions, of women and men practice every day. I cannot think of any term i have ever heard of before that liberals and feminists use to portray any such disposition to their opposing conservatives. By probabilty, I am more than likely wrong, but i truely have not heard such.
On the contrary, however, I also believe that feminists and liberals are not necessarily justified to complain about recieving any such ridicule and name because in their general defense of allowing other ethnic groups to be free to practice their beliefs, they are defying themselves- not allowing the opponent to practice what they want to and use a term that they clearly find amusing, even if it is offending to others. For example in the 1977 United States case of National Socialist Party of America v. The Village of Skokie (,Illinois), the Socialist Party of America (or neo-nazis) filed a case that argued against the town attempts against the case to do a public nazi parade, and won. Though it offended some, the just decision was to uphold the freedom of speech.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
numa
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2009 8:58:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
fem nazi's are just those actually brave enough and who have enough energy to continue vocalizing the injustices between the sexes on a daily and consistent basis. there is so much evidence of sexism in our society and yet people are too lazy or apathetic to challenge it. fem nazi's arent and they get criticized for it. but i think there are worse things to be passionate about than equality.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2009 11:49:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/22/2009 8:58:02 AM, numa wrote:
fem nazi's are just those actually brave enough and who have enough energy to continue vocalizing the injustices between the sexes on a daily and consistent basis. there is so much evidence of sexism in our society and yet people are too lazy or apathetic to challenge it. fem nazi's arent and they get criticized for it. but i think there are worse things to be passionate about than equality.

Yeah, like being over-zealous about equality, to the point where it doesn't become equality but just a reversed form of sexism that permeates our society now. "Femi-Nazis" in the term you are using are people that are so set on goals that they become Nazi's and wish to purge the world of sexism to the point that when there is some semblance of equality, it still won't be enough.

Of course, a lot of times that term is exaggerated for women who strive for just equality between the sexes. But those extremists exist.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2009 2:16:18 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"Yeah, like being over-zealous about equality, to the point where it doesn't become equality but just a reversed form of sexism that permeates our society now."

Would you mind expanding on that? I can't seem to think of an example where a reverse form of sexism has undermined equality. I'm not saying that you're wrong , I just can't think of an example off the top of my head. Care to elaborate?
President of DDO
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2009 3:22:22 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/22/2009 2:16:18 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Would you mind expanding on that? I can't seem to think of an example where a reverse form of sexism has undermined equality. I'm not saying that you're wrong , I just can't think of an example off the top of my head. Care to elaborate?

Of course.

I gave an example before about affirmative action with women, when they get jobs for the basic fact that they are women; while a man may be more qualified, he may not get the job because of his gender. That is a general point about equality and affirmative action in general, but it is an important example.

Now the site I'm showing is probably a little biased, but it makes some very good points (in no way do I agree with all of them, or even a majority of them). The one that I find the most harsh and has absolutely countless examples is this: http://ca.askmen.com...
While the majority of the time men are the ones who are abusive in the home, it is much too easy for a woman to claim abuse as compared for a man. Often times it is even considered shameful for a man to admit that his wife is abusing him or their children. The same is in the case for custody battles, as a woman only has to claim verbal abuse and the court shall grant them custody of kids. For men, it is much harder to prove abuse or bad parenting on mothers or spouses, or even to get the sympathy of a jury in a case.

This is why I like Judge Judy. She knows how to separate the BS from the truth, and she is just as harsh on women who make false claims about abuse or are abusive, as she is on men who do the same. Judge Judy should be our society's ideal justice system.

Aside from stuff like that, there is the obvious groups such as "The Feminists", a radical break-off group from the National Organization of Women, that sought the destruction of marriage because it was "patriarchal sex-roles" and that ultimately, women had to be free of men in their personal lives, basically a separation of the sexes (http://en.wikipedia.org...). This kind of thing, whether from men or women, is absolutely inexcusable in my mind.
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2009 8:15:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Quite frankly, i both hate the term and i admire it. I hate the fact that it is out there, being used in a derrogatory way every day, for that sicckens me that one would offend another for their true beliefs. Whereas the term that is generally an attack from the conservative extremism against the liberal extremism proves functional. By the fact alone that we are discussing this term in an open forum debate proves that there is a balance. One extreme against the other; for with out both, neither can exist. I would actually like to thank all of you for helping to maintain the social homeostasis, without you and your ideologies, the government would be nothing.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Lexicaholic
Posts: 526
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2009 8:47:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/22/2009 8:15:51 PM, Rayne_DiFiore wrote:
Quite frankly, i both hate the term and i admire it. I hate the fact that it is out there, being used in a derrogatory way every day, for that sicckens me that one would offend another for their true beliefs. Whereas the term that is generally an attack from the conservative extremism against the liberal extremism proves functional. By the fact alone that we are discussing this term in an open forum debate proves that there is a balance. One extreme against the other; for with out both, neither can exist. I would actually like to thank all of you for helping to maintain the social homeostasis, without you and your ideologies, the government would be nothing.

The substance of this post is quite insightful. Well said.
http://mastersofcreationrpg.com... - My new site and long-developed project. Should be fun.
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2009 4:57:20 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/11/2009 9:49:35 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I don't think all Pro Choice women are referred to as Fem Nazi's. I think the term generally means something else. In my experience, it has been used to depict extremely liberal, ultra leftist, highly feminist women. It can be seen as derogatory because it is meant to ridicule the behavior and lengths such women go to in order to achieve or support gender equality. These measures include not shaving , burning bras, cutting their hair, becoming Über defensive/agressive in terms of gender roles and stereotyping, etc. Now I'm not saying it's right or wrong -- I'm just making a point of clarification.

Thinking back, it occurs to me that i have an ex-girlfriend who fits this description TO A TEE. Said, the feminist, in my opinion, CAN (not will) make a horrible counterpart in a relationship. To my experiences, feminists generally disdain romance over " other things". For example, my ex-girlfriend didn't really care when i wrote her a poem. Ihave also seen multiple blogs, by feminists, on how they wish men would quit taking so long to be romantic in foreplay and cut to the chase. So, yea. Also, once again as i have seen, they LOVE talking about politics, which can get kind of boring; but would make sense scince extremists of their scale are usually the only ones properly fitted with the drive and passion enough to actually try hard enough to make a difference compared the average "Joe-Shmo."
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Xie-Xijivuli
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 7:23:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
We both know who won that other sarcastic "debate", Female. Meatbrdige said so ;)
If I told you about myself, would you treat me differently?
FemaleGamer
Posts: 111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2009 9:28:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/27/2009 7:23:39 PM, Xie-Xijivuli wrote:
We both know who won that other sarcastic "debate", Female. Meatbrdige said so ;)

no u.
TODAY IS CAPS LOCK DAY. yes
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2009 3:15:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/28/2009 9:28:51 PM, FemaleGamer wrote:
At 5/27/2009 7:23:39 PM, Xie-Xijivuli wrote:
We both know who won that other sarcastic "debate", Female. Meatbrdige said so ;)

no u.

confused, what?
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
JunkActivism
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2009 12:41:07 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I think people have the right to choose but it is disturbing to me how common abortion has become in our daily lexicon. It's on the tip of everyone's tongue and they all have opinions about it.

I don't think anyone says "I want to get pregnant and have an abortion" but unfortunately not enough people say these things, either:

"I won't have unprotected sex"
"Life is first and foremost, the most valuable thing we have"
"There are things in life greater than myself"

We've truly lost touch in a world where parents spend more money on their cars than they do on their children's education and we rationalize human life out of fears that we're incapable of providing for whatever reason.

A fetus/unborn child/etc. shouldn't have to prove its worth...the value is in life itself.
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2009 12:29:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
After reading this enitre forum, it seems nobody knows what a feminazi is. A feminazi is someone who wants there to be as many abortions in the world as possible.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2009 7:26:56 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Could that statement possibly have been any more ignorant? If you've nothing intelligent to say, then please with hold such statments. Really, they're offensive enough in their lack of knowledge, let alone whos feelings you may hurt. Which reminds me, that it could also be infered that if someone were to offend you, would you not then wish to get the best possible revnge? Please, proove me wrong, I'd rather be.

No, more rather "femi-nazi" doesnt exist. Not materiallistically at least. The title would imply some sort of fascist female gestapo out to kill all jews ( at least by the terms implied definition within each half (http://dictionary.reference.com... http://dictionary.reference.com...). And even if the title were more closely related to the word from which it is derived, feminist ( http://dictionary.reference.com... ), nowhere in there is there anything about killing, abortions, or even shaving for that matter!

There is, however, mention of abortion in the meaning of the term itself which, thankfully enough, has been recognized as DEROGATORY ( http://dictionary.reference.com... ). And even then the term still fails to connotate any discernable sort of infinism in the number of abortions, just that the choice be allowed. So no, the term feminazi ( http://dictionary.reference.com... ) does not mean " someone who wants there to be as many abortions in the world as possible"

And even so that does not mean that the number of abortions wil change whether its llegal or not. People commit illeagal abortions every day. Whether or not it is llegal decides only how safe the facility in which the abortion is taking place in is.

But do not get me wrong, i am neither for nor against abortions. I am undecided.

No, rather, the reason for me saying anything was because i found mongoose's logic flawed. I could only hope that our audience will agree.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
threelittlebirds
Posts: 142
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2009 11:24:57 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 5/24/2009 4:57:20 PM, Rayne_DiFiore wrote:
For example, my ex-girlfriend didn't really care when i wrote her a poem.
Bella said your poem was lame.
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2009 4:39:36 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 6/30/2009 11:24:57 PM, threelittlebirds wrote:
At 5/24/2009 4:57:20 PM, Rayne_DiFiore wrote:
For example, my ex-girlfriend didn't really care when i wrote her a poem.
Bella said your poem was lame.

Way to make this a battleground. Listen i was angry when i put on that post and I'm sorry. The last thing I want is us to be enemies when our girlfriends are best friends. Personally I think your pretty cool. It's your call.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
mongoose
Posts: 3,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2009 4:19:33 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
How is my logic flawed?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Rayne_DiFiore
Posts: 21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2009 7:15:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 7/4/2009 4:19:33 PM, mongoose wrote:
How is my logic flawed?

Because nowhere in the definiton(s), whether derived or of the word itself, does it say anything about the amount of abortions the said " femi-nazi" desires, just that it be an available choice.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici