Jump to topic:

Ayurveda/Allopathy/Homeopathy

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2012 5:05:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's sometimes a mildly helpful placebo.

This is coming from a "trained" Bach Flower Remedies "Practitioner."
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
venumssi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2012 8:28:02 AM
Homeopathic treatment main aim is Get back body's healing capacity and stimulate body resistant power. Homeopathic medicines are herbal so it doesn't show any side effects.
conventional treatment or conventional medicine must have some side effects. Its better prefer homeopathy

http://homeocares.com...
Davidrgale
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2012 1:01:33 AM
Ayurveda/ Allopathy/ Homeopathy they all have their equal importance in their own field. In order this we must try different things.
doctors note
Nickk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:41:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I totally agree with Davidrgale. If only all of us could think with gratitude about all these ancient healing sciences that mankind has been able to develop through all these years, the Earth would become a perfect harmonious blend and we only stand to gain from all pathies/sciences. It is just our thinking pattern that drives us to classify some things as good or bad, useful or worthless. If only humans could view all therapies & pathies with the spirit of synthesis, there would be no place for biased thinking about something or another and the utility and application of a particular science in a particular situation would naturally become clearly visible to an OPEN mind. I had this realization after undergoing an AlloPATHIC surgery by the compassionate staff at this center : www.breastlink.com that in the field of surgery, the best approach remains allopathy and for recuperation, I chose Ayurveda and Yoga which proved truly matchless. All I have to say more is : none of these is in conflict with each other but in fact compliment each other.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2013 12:48:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Homeopathy is great, but it's been corrupted. You see, homeopathy operates on two principles:

1. Like cures like: If you have a disease that produces certain symptoms, then homeopathy states that you can cure/treat the disease by ingesting some substance that would induce those symptoms if you were well.

2. Dilution = Potency: You can increase the potency of a substance by diluting it in water. This imbues the water with the healing properties of that substance. The more you dilute the substance, the more potent it becomes!

So, how has homeopathy become corrupted? Well, many homeopathic practitioners insist on charging you for their remedies. Hogwash! Since water accumulates the properties of the substances it dissolves (and there is no process by which such properties are removed) then all water on the planet already has the properties of all materials on the planet! You need only go to your household tap to receive the elixir of life! The corruption and greed of Big Homeo is such that no homeopathic seller will tell you this.