Jump to topic:

Warfare on mah face!

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2009 3:02:09 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Like most pubescent teens, I suffer from acne. Part-diet, part-hereditary. Never the less, I'm on cream and pills for it. However, recently teh pills ran out, so I'm left with cream. Then, a few days after teh pill's run out, a giant lump-spot appears under mah left eye. Not only that, put it has a ridge leading up to my little ball thingy (Beside the eye). Never the less, it is very uncomfortable. Any suggestions?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2009 6:55:02 AM
At 5/17/2009 3:02:09 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Like most pubescent teens, I suffer from acne. Part-diet, part-hereditary. Never the less, I'm on cream and pills for it. However, recently teh pills ran out, so I'm left with cream. Then, a few days after teh pill's run out, a giant lump-spot appears under mah left eye. Not only that, put it has a ridge leading up to my little ball thingy (Beside the eye). Never the less, it is very uncomfortable. Any suggestions?

You have cancer. It can't be helped. It was nice knowing you. :D
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2009 8:08:23 AM
At 5/17/2009 6:55:02 AM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 5/17/2009 3:02:09 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

You have cancer. It can't be helped. It was nice knowing you. :D

Wow. Thanks for the comfort.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2009 8:29:57 AM
A quick look at mah profile pick will show you the extent of the aforementioned cancerous spot.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2009 8:47:56 AM
Jesus Christ, does that thing talk to you?

Lol. Get some Oxy pads or whatever its called, they're pretty effective. They also have this new 'acne pen' that apparently gets rid of pimples quickly, but I'm not sure about that.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2009 8:53:12 AM
At 5/17/2009 8:47:56 AM, Volkov wrote:
Jesus Christ, does that thing talk to you?

Lol. Get some Oxy pads or whatever its called, they're pretty effective. They also have this new 'acne pen' that apparently gets rid of pimples quickly, but I'm not sure about that.

He is usually quiet. Not very talkative, but tells terrible Robin William puns, such is why i want him gone.

I have cream, so I'm trying that.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2009 11:07:49 PM
Wash your face with soap and water a few times a day. It's really all that's necessary. Lol.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2009 8:49:09 AM
Tried soap and water for a year. Fail. My spots have really gone down with the cream. I know this is the deflectionist thing to say, but my spots are hereditary (My sister had it bad too). I also take responsibility for most of them, but they are aggravated.