Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Eating dog

mrbusy
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2011 4:37:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dog is generally raised in a sanitary environment. and we love dog and dog is man's servile friend. It is just great waste of resources to bury a dog after death. Dog meat is nutritionally valuable and free of many antibiotic medicines, which is the case in beef or pork. I don't see why eating dog is a taboo.
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2011 8:50:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.

u wantz to eetz myz puppeez?

http://www.google.ca...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 8:50:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.

u wantz to eetz myz puppeez?

http://www.google.ca...

I would if I was starving, wouldn't think twice about it. I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around. People have become so far detached from the realities of life. If you are going to eat any animal you should kill one at least once. Killing for food gets easy after you do it a few times. From what I hear dogs taste like crap so I have never given much thought to eating one.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Rockylightning
Posts: 2,862
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2011 10:11:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 8:50:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.

u wantz to eetz myz puppeez?

http://www.google.ca...

I would if I was starving, wouldn't think twice about it. I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around. People have become so far detached from the realities of life. If you are going to eat any animal you should kill one at least once. Killing for food gets easy after you do it a few times. From what I hear dogs taste like crap so I have never given much thought to eating one.

How about my puppy?

http://images.google.com...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 12:01:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 11:42:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Well applying your logic we should eat our family members too :D why let their good meat go to waste either?

Mmmm mom...

Dogs = Family Members? I think not.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 12:03:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Maybe I should eat my clipped fingernails too... I mean, it's got protein or something, right?
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 12:32:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/29/2011 12:01:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/28/2011 11:42:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Well applying your logic we should eat our family members too :D why let their good meat go to waste either?

Mmmm mom...

Dogs = Family Members? I think not.

But if you don't respect human life like you obviously don't respect animal life, then dogs=family members. Unless you respect animals more humans....dundundun
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 12:39:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/29/2011 12:32:07 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/29/2011 12:01:32 AM, OberHerr wrote:
At 12/28/2011 11:42:55 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Well applying your logic we should eat our family members too :D why let their good meat go to waste either?

Mmmm mom...

Dogs = Family Members? I think not.

But if you don't respect human life like you obviously don't respect animal life, then dogs=family members. Unless you respect animals more humans....dundundun

People don't eat dog because over time pets become part of the family like you said, elevating them above the rank of normal animal. They aren't on rank with humans but they aren't as low as the common feed lot cow. It's a respect thing.

Also who wants to eat something you've been playing with for an long period ammount of time?
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 1:43:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
We don't eat dog in this society, because we've chosen to make a distinction between animals that we raise as pets and animals that we eat. That's why, generally speaking, you won't find pigs and cows at the pet store, and you don't eat dogs, cats, and rodents.

In fact, these distinctions pervade our perceptions of everything, so whereas a rat is a detestable pest here (which is what made General Hans' metaphor in the beginning of Inglorious meaningful), they are embraced and respected in India, although they aren't inclined to eat them, either.

I like meat, but I prefer not to kill anything to obtain it. In the thread Food 2.0 in the science forum, a viable alternative was presented that may make that ideal a reality. I'd embrace it with open arms.
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 8:29:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 8:50:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.

u wantz to eetz myz puppeez?

http://www.google.ca...

I would if I was starving, wouldn't think twice about it. I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

I'm starting to understand what Christopher Hitchens meant when he wrote "The connection between stupidity and cruelty is a close one." (http://www.theatlantic.com...).

I wasn't aware that rabbits were skinned alive on rabbit farms but I'm not surprised. Torturing animals to death is a common practice in modern animal husbandry. Much of this is due to the high-speed slaughtering processes implemented by competitive agribusinesses.

For example, the male offspring of layer chickens are killed as soon as they are born by being suffocated, crushed or ground alive. When adult chickens are slaughtered they often end up being boiled alive in feather-removal tanks.

Mammals in the U.S., unlike poultry, are required to be stunned before being slaughtered. (In the U.S., rabbits are classified as poultry so they can be killed faster, making it possible for people like sodolite to skin them alive and fully conscious). However, stunning often fails to rendering an animal unconscious which means hundreds of thousands of animals are butchered alive each year. Jewish and Muslim dietary law forbids an animal to be stunned before slaughter. Any plant that boast halal or kosher credentials simply butchers animals alive and fully conscious.

It seems unlikely that stunning animals actually makes them unconscious anyway. Stunning probably only paralysis the animals leaving them fully conscious of being chopped up, skinned or boiled alive. Either way, slaughterhouses are purely profit driven and regard animals as unconscious merchandise intended to be "processed" as quickly as possible. As one slaughterhouse worker put it in a Washington Post article, farmed animals "die piece by piece" meaning that instead of being killed quickly and painlessly, there deaths take place slowly throughout the entire slaughtering process so that they are often alive to experience their limbs, and even their skin, being remove from their bodies, not unlike sodolite's rabbits. (https://docs.google.com...).
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:05:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

Bravo, the pure evil made me feel all warm inside. >:)
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:12:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would have trouble eating my dog after it dies because of my emotional attachment to it. I would have trouble letting someone else eat it. The benefits of eating are just less than the emotional cost.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 8:34:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 8:50:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.

u wantz to eetz myz puppeez?

http://www.google.ca...

I would if I was starving, wouldn't think twice about it. I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around. People have become so far detached from the realities of life. If you are going to eat any animal you should kill one at least once. Killing for food gets easy after you do it a few times. From what I hear dogs taste like crap so I have never given much thought to eating one.

I can't skin it moving. I've gotten squirrels, pheasant and chukar so far. I haven't gone for deer yet, I'm going for turkey this spring (we finally got stuff), and I don't see rabbits. Plus, you can't shoot at a rabbit on the ground when there are people hunting with dogs near by.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:46:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.

No, you are out of touch with the cold hard realities of life. You live in a spoiled rotten world and have never had to face it head on. You look at animals like they are people. Any one who has ever run an animal farm would laugh in your face. You got all ate up because I used the word "cute". If I had said it in a more clinical and antiseptic politically correct manner you probably wouldn't have said what you said. LOL
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:48:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/29/2011 9:46:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.

No, you are out of touch with the cold hard realities of life. You live in a spoiled rotten world and have never had to face it head on. You look at animals like they are people. Any one who has ever run an animal farm would laugh in your face. You got all ate up because I used the word "cute". If I had said it in a more clinical and antiseptic politically correct manner you probably wouldn't have said what you said. LOL

So, that basically means that you have snapped necks of rabbits before?
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:49:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/29/2011 9:48:27 PM, Lord_Logic wrote:
At 12/29/2011 9:46:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.

No, you are out of touch with the cold hard realities of life. You live in a spoiled rotten world and have never had to face it head on. You look at animals like they are people. Any one who has ever run an animal farm would laugh in your face. You got all ate up because I used the word "cute". If I had said it in a more clinical and antiseptic politically correct manner you probably wouldn't have said what you said. LOL

So, that basically means that you have snapped necks of rabbits before?

But yes, I would eat dog.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:59:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/29/2011 9:46:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.

No, you are out of touch with the cold hard realities of life. You live in a spoiled rotten world and have never had to face it head on. You look at animals like they are people. Any one who has ever run an animal farm would laugh in your face. You got all ate up because I used the word "cute". If I had said it in a more clinical and antiseptic politically correct manner you probably wouldn't have said what you said. LOL

Animals are better stunned and skinned alive because they bleed out. It's funny to hear the "Your Evil" comments. It just shows the incredible level of ignorance and out of touch with reality that some people are. This is how it is done has been for 2 millenia and will continue to be done until the end of time.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 2:46:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/29/2011 9:59:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/29/2011 9:46:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.

No, you are out of touch with the cold hard realities of life. You live in a spoiled rotten world and have never had to face it head on. You look at animals like they are people. Any one who has ever run an animal farm would laugh in your face. You got all ate up because I used the word "cute". If I had said it in a more clinical and antiseptic politically correct manner you probably wouldn't have said what you said. LOL

Animals are better stunned and skinned alive because they bleed out. It's funny to hear the "Your Evil" comments. It just shows the incredible level of ignorance and out of touch with reality that some people are. This is how it is done has been for 2 millenia and will continue to be done until the end of time.

Ouch.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2011 7:50:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/30/2011 2:46:04 PM, Lord_Logic wrote:
At 12/29/2011 9:59:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/29/2011 9:46:41 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 10:00:27 PM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around.

You are a heartless bastard.

No, you are out of touch with the cold hard realities of life. You live in a spoiled rotten world and have never had to face it head on. You look at animals like they are people. Any one who has ever run an animal farm would laugh in your face. You got all ate up because I used the word "cute". If I had said it in a more clinical and antiseptic politically correct manner you probably wouldn't have said what you said. LOL

Animals are better stunned and skinned alive because they bleed out. It's funny to hear the "Your Evil" comments. It just shows the incredible level of ignorance and out of touch with reality that some people are. This is how it is done has been for 2 millenia and will continue to be done until the end of time.

Ouch.

He's right though, in the end animals are just animals and people have been using and eating animals since the beginning of time and to get to the meat one must first skin the animal... People who believe in things like PETA should go live in the wild and see that animals do these things to each other too.... my cat tortured a lizard for over two hours before it died then she didn't even eat it so animals do the same thing... its nature.
mrbusy
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2011 8:15:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was born in rural area of Korea. I used to eat dog meat in festive occasions. it was my grandmother's delicacy. she cooked with sessame oil and lots of vegeis. My mom never learned the recipe saying that there're better meats and didn't enjoyed the dish. nonetheless, we ate dog meats whenever someone in the village marry or funeral. Almost everyone including ver far relatives has been together and share the dishes. it was the special food. However after 80's, the dog meat is starting to dissapear from public. The government's explanation is that 'westerners might not like the scene' so we have to look better in front of visitors. Now I eat beef and pork occasionally but still miss special flavor and texture of dog meat. My wife never learned the recipe either and market doesn't sell the meat anymore.

I like my grand mother very much and Looking back, I feel that she showed her affection thru dog meat recipe so I feel somewhat attached to it. Now my only option seems to get a live dog and cook for myself.
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2012 10:32:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 8:15:26 PM, mrbusy wrote:
I was born in rural area of Korea. I used to eat dog meat in festive occasions. it was my grandmother's delicacy. she cooked with sessame oil and lots of vegeis. My mom never learned the recipe saying that there're better meats and didn't enjoyed the dish. nonetheless, we ate dog meats whenever someone in the village marry or funeral. Almost everyone including ver far relatives has been together and share the dishes. it was the special food. However after 80's, the dog meat is starting to dissapear from public. The government's explanation is that 'westerners might not like the scene' so we have to look better in front of visitors. Now I eat beef and pork occasionally but still miss special flavor and texture of dog meat. My wife never learned the recipe either and market doesn't sell the meat anymore.

I like my grand mother very much and Looking back, I feel that she showed her affection thru dog meat recipe so I feel somewhat attached to it. Now my only option seems to get a live dog and cook for myself.

truthfully some might see this as bad, but i dont see that much wrong with it...
I ate dog, sheep, shark, frog, cricket, lizards, and snakes....
They TASTE THE SAME!
maybe the textures is a bit different, but still its the same.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 3:57:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/31/2011 8:15:26 PM, mrbusy wrote:
I was born in rural area of Korea. I used to eat dog meat in festive occasions. it was my grandmother's delicacy. she cooked with sessame oil and lots of vegeis. My mom never learned the recipe saying that there're better meats and didn't enjoyed the dish. nonetheless, we ate dog meats whenever someone in the village marry or funeral. Almost everyone including ver far relatives has been together and share the dishes. it was the special food. However after 80's, the dog meat is starting to dissapear from public. The government's explanation is that 'westerners might not like the scene' so we have to look better in front of visitors. Now I eat beef and pork occasionally but still miss special flavor and texture of dog meat. My wife never learned the recipe either and market doesn't sell the meat anymore.

I like my grand mother very much and Looking back, I feel that she showed her affection thru dog meat recipe so I feel somewhat attached to it. Now my only option seems to get a live dog and cook for myself.

Are you really going to find some dog or purchase one from a pet store and eat it? D:
mrbusy
Posts: 29
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 1:18:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 3:57:59 AM, Ren wrote:
I like my grand mother very much and Looking back, I feel that she showed her affection thru dog meat recipe so I feel somewhat attached to it. Now my only option seems to get a live dog and cook for myself.

Are you really going to find some dog or purchase one from a pet store and eat it? D:

Probably not. that was a little bit of exaggeration. I'm sure there're some local restaurants left still, just the recipe isn't my grandma's. And pet-dog isn't worth the trouble. mostly too small for meat and expensive, besides that risk of making a scene. this darn good for nothing, liberal PETA thing is going on here too.
Lord_Logic
Posts: 81
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 4:52:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 1:18:36 PM, mrbusy wrote:
At 1/2/2012 3:57:59 AM, Ren wrote:
I like my grand mother very much and Looking back, I feel that she showed her affection thru dog meat recipe so I feel somewhat attached to it. Now my only option seems to get a live dog and cook for myself.

Are you really going to find some dog or purchase one from a pet store and eat it? D:

Probably not. that was a little bit of exaggeration. I'm sure there're some local restaurants left still, just the recipe isn't my grandma's. And pet-dog isn't worth the trouble. mostly too small for meat and expensive, besides that risk of making a scene. this darn good for nothing, liberal PETA thing is going on here too.

According to Sadolite you can just snap the pet-dog's neck and skin it. Well, that's Sadolite's advice. No scene, according to him.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 6:27:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/2/2012 4:52:26 PM, Lord_Logic wrote:
At 1/2/2012 1:18:36 PM, mrbusy wrote:
At 1/2/2012 3:57:59 AM, Ren wrote:
I like my grand mother very much and Looking back, I feel that she showed her affection thru dog meat recipe so I feel somewhat attached to it. Now my only option seems to get a live dog and cook for myself.

Are you really going to find some dog or purchase one from a pet store and eat it? D:

Probably not. that was a little bit of exaggeration. I'm sure there're some local restaurants left still, just the recipe isn't my grandma's. And pet-dog isn't worth the trouble. mostly too small for meat and expensive, besides that risk of making a scene. this darn good for nothing, liberal PETA thing is going on here too.

According to Sadolite you can just snap the pet-dog's neck and skin it. Well, that's Sadolite's advice. No scene, according to him.

lmao. And then I suppose try to argue that it has been done for a very long time and therefore justified?
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2012 9:55:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/28/2011 9:27:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/28/2011 8:50:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 12/25/2011 7:14:58 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dog is eaten world wide everyday. It isn't eaten in the US because of political correctness and emotional attachment that goes with having them as pets. There is no law in the US against eating a dog except in New York. There is no logical reason to not eat them, pure emotion is the only reason they are not.

u wantz to eetz myz puppeez?

http://www.google.ca...

I would if I was starving, wouldn't think twice about it. I used to have a rabbit farm when I was a boyscout. When they got old enough I broke their cute little necks and skinned them while they were still jerking around. People have become so far detached from the realities of life. If you are going to eat any animal you should kill one at least once. Killing for food gets easy after you do it a few times. From what I hear dogs taste like crap so I have never given much thought to eating one.

WTF sicko!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross