Jump to topic:

swine flu

wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2009 8:08:51 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Supposedly, it is now some sort of official "pandemic". It hsn't really been in the news though.

The U.S. Private Healthcare system has already produced a vaccine, though they are currently mass-producing it. I predict that by the time it is ready to distribute (september?), the swine flu will be a distant memory. If I remember correctly, that happened with Bird flu, too.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2009 7:17:31 AM
Swine what?

The United States passed a million cases this past week, but there has only been 127 deaths. I think you'll be alright.
EmyG
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2009 11:09:29 AM
It's not that big of a deal, really. As long as you treat it ASAP.
My friend had it, and she's perfectly fine.
My friend's brother has it, and he's doing alright.
ta-da.
Break Dance.Not Hearts
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 10:04:42 AM
"They said a black man would become president when pigs fly. Well, Obama became president, and swine flu!" ... Lol, ok, lame. Anyway, the only reason I'm scared about swine flu is that I don't have health insurance right now o.O
President of DDO
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 11:33:58 AM
At 9/28/2009 10:04:42 AM, theLwerd wrote:
"They said a black man would become president when pigs fly. Well, Obama became president, and swine flu!" ... Lol, ok, lame. Anyway, the only reason I'm scared about swine flu is that I don't have health insurance right now o.O

5 days in bed and some meds will fix you should you get it. I'm presuming Americans aren't idiotic enough to not give out the vaccinations free. The again, America constantly surprises me.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2009 2:26:36 PM
I had the swine about 2 weeks ago and it was no worse than a bad cold with a fever. The 'normal' flu was much worse in my opinion.
When Reach fell, I came.