Jump to topic:

The Holy Grail

innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 5:08:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I've been an insomniac since Jr. High School, and it has been a life long battle resulting in some dangerous dependencies that I am no longer living with, but the insomnia is still a problem, but i found a solution with Seroquel, which is perfect with my sleep, but has a nasty side effect of weight gain. I've gained weight steadily, despite intense cardio work outs, and decent diet.

I happen to be googling about this little problem and found 'orexin-RA-1', the answer to all my problems. It is for both insomnia and addiction (an anti addictive) with the side effect of improved memory and weight loss!!!!! Now, when will the be available, and how do I get it? http://www.guardian.co.uk...

This is the answer to so many of my problems.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2012 5:14:41 PM
At 1/9/2012 5:08:55 PM, innomen wrote:
I've been an insomniac since Jr. High School, and it has been a life long battle resulting in some dangerous dependencies that I am no longer living with, but the insomnia is still a problem, but i found a solution with Seroquel, which is perfect with my sleep, but has a nasty side effect of weight gain. I've gained weight steadily, despite intense cardio work outs, and decent diet.

I happen to be googling about this little problem and found 'orexin-RA-1', the answer to all my problems. It is for both insomnia and addiction (an anti addictive) with the side effect of improved memory and weight loss!!!!! Now, when will the be available, and how do I get it? http://www.guardian.co.uk...

This is the answer to so many of my problems.

I'm happy for you.

I can only hope there isn't any nasty side-effects, or that it won't work for you. O.O That would just suck.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 1:45:24 PM
The holy grail for me is jogging. Forget weight loss/staying in shape; the true benefits of jogging are purely psychological. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Rob