Jump to topic:

The Power Of Fish *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 12:15:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My mother told me that ever since she started taking those fish oil tablets, she has had an unbelievable amount of energy and has felt much younger at age.
I understand that fish is truly a health benefit and should be eaten in moderation at best. I have experimented with fish before, and it has made me feel much better than any other type of meat on the market today. It also helps cut down on saturated fats, sugar, and cholesterol. It is good for your heart, lungs, and skin too. A Salmon a day keeps the doctor away ! Surverys show that Asians diet of fish is what gives them a much longer life expectancy than us Americans.
What do you think about fish, and its wonderful benefits.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 12:08:21 AM
It has to do a lot with our evolutionary diet. People who eat fruit, vegetables, and fish tend to feel better and look better than those who eat meat, dairy, and grains.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 10:56:22 AM
At 1/25/2012 12:08:21 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
It has to do a lot with our evolutionary diet. People who eat fruit, vegetables, and fish tend to feel better and look better than those who eat meat, dairy, and grains.

Fish is meat.
And according to the USDA, so is peanut butter.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 9:13:42 PM
At 1/26/2012 10:56:22 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/25/2012 12:08:21 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Fish is meat.
And according to the USDA, so is peanut butter.

Whatever you classify it, fish was eaten by humans for much longer than domesticated cattle, pigs, and chickens. It is theorized that fish is one of the key factors that led to large brains in humans.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
mrbusy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 9:35:17 PM
Yes, wild fishes are very good for health. Actually for my traditional dishes(North Korean) fishes are eaten almost daily as dried,cooked or raw. Results are that cancer or any common matabolism disorder among our people is extremely low. but I have to warn you of farmed fishes (like most of salmon product) for they can have contaminants like antibiotic medicines. The way of cooking is very important too. We don't any oil to cook fish because they have already good saturated fat and putting animal fat ruins the harmony. Boiling is even better. Eastern russian fish soup recipe (Uha) is similar to North Korean fish soup, except we don't use butter.
Steadfast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 10:34:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Fish is very beneficial for the health and fitness.
We can say it a super food. It is very effective for cholesterol control and keeping the heart healthy. It burns the fat more effectively and lose the extra body weight. It is also very effective to remove the joint and muscles pain.
Alonso21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2013 1:14:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No doubt when it comes to the real nutrition fish is very rich in it,Taking fish in moderation as a part of your diet can help you like a supplement because that contain almost every substance which you need for gaining or making yourself well.