Jump to topic:

Are Fruits Healthier Than Veggies ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 10:31:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fruits are much better in taste than most vegetables for sure. But are they actually more healthy for you. You always hear about Blueberries, Acai, Goji, Mangos, etc. Their antioxidant factors are quite high, and they can virtually reverse or slow down the aging process because of the strong nutrients that they have. What do you think ? I am here.
buelg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 1:38:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well obviously if you know about nutrients you may know that animal protein is the most healthiest food you can eat. Supprisingly, they can be more healthier than the veggis, especially for the kids who are still growing. There are examples of meat, eggs, and many others. But still even there are facts about you should eat what to remain helathy or whatever, I personally everything except of sweets, drugs and alchol or anything that can be detrimental for your body, eat what you think is healthy, and you will be healthy. What I'm trying to say is, there is no need to decide which is better and which isn't. Just eat varieties of food the enough amounts.
Steadfast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 10:31:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Fruits and vegetables both are healthy and have different benefits for the health and fitness.
Both provide rich amount of the vitamins, fiber, mineral, and nutrition to make a healthy and nutritional diet.
Add both fruits and vegetables in your daily diet for the healthy life.
Steadfast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 11:06:42 PM
At 4/8/2013 10:31:16 AM, Steadfast wrote:
Fruits and vegetables both are healthy and have different benefits for the health and fitness.
Both provide rich amount of the vitamins, fiber, mineral, and nutrition to make a healthy and nutritional diet.
Add both fruits and vegetables in your daily diet for the healthy life.

Any comment?

http://www.bootcampmaitland.com.au... Fitness Maitland
joepal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2013 6:26:22 AM
According to my point of view, both are healthier but personally I would like to eat vegetables because of more iron and less sugar. Fruits have more sugar as compared to vegetables.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 6:38:47 AM
At 1/31/2012 10:31:01 AM, inferno wrote:
Fruits are much better in taste than most vegetables for sure. But are they actually more healthy for you. You always hear about Blueberries, Acai, Goji, Mangos, etc. Their antioxidant factors are quite high, and they can virtually reverse or slow down the aging process because of the strong nutrients that they have. What do you think ? I am here.

The only disadvantage of fruits is that they have higher levels of fructose which is a type of sugar the body metabolizes different than how it handles glucose. Fructose is metabolized in the liver and can spike blood sugar higher than glucose. It also creates waste that the body has to get rid of.

When it gets concentrated as in fruit juice or even higher such as in high fructose corn syrup, there is concern that the way it gets metabolized in the body is harmful to it.

Glucose on the other hand gets used directly by the cells and does not use liver. Insulin is used to transport it to where it is needed and used.

I don't know that one could eat enough raw fruit to worry about the frutctose, but in concentrated doses such as in fruit juice, it should be very limited.

Veggies have so little fructose it is not a problem even when juiced.
Bowen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2013 5:37:41 AM
yap ,,What strange question. However, good question. According to Doctors fruits are more healthy then vegetables.
samsondavid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2016 9:44:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
GOOD QUESTION...I LIKE IT VERY MUCH....

MY SUGGESTION IS VEGETABLES IS HEALTHY THAN FRUITS ...BECAUSE MANY DIABETES PEOPLE AVOID THE FRUITS , BUT APPLE , ORANGE IS GOOD FOR HEALTH..

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITES.

http://www.angelmeds.com...
Livehealthy12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 9:26:15 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Fruits and vegetables both are healthier and both are good source of fiber, vitamins, mineral and nutrition.Both have the different benefits for health and fitness.And both have the different taste.No single fruit or vegetable provides all of the nutrients you need to be healthy.But green vegetables is more healthy than fruits.Find more Healthy Eating Tips here
maryjane12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2016 3:53:43 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
At 2/8/2012 1:38:55 AM, buelg wrote:
Well obviously if you know about nutrients you may know that animal protein is the most healthiest food you can eat. Supprisingly, they can be more healthier than the veggis, especially for the kids who are still growing. There are examples of meat, eggs, and many others. But still even there are facts about you should eat what to remain helathy or whatever, I personally everything except of sweets, drugs and alchol or anything that can be detrimental for your body, eat what you think is healthy, and you will be healthy. What I'm trying to say is, there is no need to decide which is better and which isn't. Just eat varieties of food the enough amounts.

Fruits are always preferred to eat than vegetables, it has more nutrients too so you can surely go for it but vegetables are also equally important for healthy life..
JNL.org
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 1:36:55 PM
Posted: 3 weeks ago
They both serve our best interest. It is pretty simple in theory but very difficult in practice. The key is having a balance. Knowing that, both contain nutrients and energy that are favorable to our body which if is managed correctly can be very helpful to our lives.