Jump to topic:

Scoring Booze

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:13:01 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
This is a thread dedicated to all underaged teens all over the world who need to score booze. The age is relative to the country. Ergo, once I hit 18, I can't complain here no more. So, let us proceed:

MY SITUATION:

My Sister has 3 friends over, and half a fridge filled to the brim with booze. I can't sneak over to it. Ergo, I have to wiat until she's drunk and then gleam it from her. Tips?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:37:18 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:35:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
I highly doubt that anyone 'needs' to score booze.

17, one to talk.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:37:37 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:13:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
This is a thread dedicated to all underaged teens all over the world who need to score booze. The age is relative to the country. Ergo, once I hit 18, I can't complain here no more. So, let us proceed:

MY SITUATION:

My Sister has 3 friends over, and half a fridge filled to the brim with booze. I can't sneak over to it. Ergo, I have to wiat until she's drunk and then gleam it from her. Tips?

Sorry to sound like an old fuddy-duddy but you'll have more than enough opportunity to drink yourself into oblivion after you are 18 - give your liver a chance to reach adulthood before you start abusing it!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:38:56 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:37:37 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

MY SITUATION:

Sorry to sound like an old fuddy-duddy but you'll have more than enough opportunity to drink yourself into oblivion after you are 18 - give your liver a chance to reach adulthood before you start abusing it!

Joykill D:

You could at least teach me your diplomatic skills of persuasion.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:40:34 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:38:56 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/29/2009 3:37:37 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

MY SITUATION:

Joykill D:

You could at least teach me your diplomatic skills of persuasion.

Hey! It's gone half past eleven at night in Dublin, shouldn't you be in bed by now? :)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:41:37 PM
Knowing Eggleston's usual purpose of diplomacy, I'd have to advise against asking for that Panda, unless you want to end up ****ing your sister.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:43:26 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:41:37 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Knowing Eggleston's usual purpose of diplomacy, I'd have to advise against asking for that Panda, unless you want to end up ****ing your sister.

Charming. Or, the two guys down there could mutiny and throw me a Bulmers

@ Brian: It's speaks to me that you are complaining about bed times rather than in bed with a bird at this hour.
patsox834
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:43:55 PM

LOL.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:51:07 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:45:24 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/29/2009 3:37:18 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

17, one to talk.

I'm not exactly sure what you're assuming here; I don't drink at all; never have, never do, and probably never will.

..........I forget the whole world isn't rational and slightly liberal in allowing people to drink @ 18.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:52:26 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:51:07 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/29/2009 3:45:24 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 7/29/2009 3:37:18 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

17, one to talk.

I'm not exactly sure what you're assuming here; I don't drink at all; never have, never do, and probably never will.

..........I forget the whole world isn't rational and slightly liberal in allowing people to drink @ 18.

Um, I still don't really understand what you're getting at, or implying, or whatever.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:53:02 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:43:26 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

@ Brian: It's speaks to me that you are complaining about bed times rather than in bed with a bird at this hour.

Ah! I've been rumbled! You are right, though, I am all alone at my sister's house in the country tonight. Still, on the plus side the fridge is full of booze so at least I will have that to keep me company!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 3:54:53 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:53:02 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

Ah! I've been rumbled! You are right, though, I am all alone at my sister's house in the country tonight. Still, on the plus side the fridge is full of booze so at least I will have that to keep me company!

What a low blow......Bet you don't have a Wii though.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2009 4:08:02 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:54:53 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/29/2009 3:53:02 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:

What a low blow......Bet you don't have a Wii though.

I probably will have to after a few more beers...oh, sorry, that's not what you meant is it?

Acually, there is a Wii in the nursery but all the games are for little girls (my niece is 6 years old).

However, I do have the Internet and access to classic arcade games such as Defender courtesy of www.classicgamesarcade.com which links nicely to the other forum about video games!
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 1:15:14 PM
well, it's the morning, so you probably got your booze or gave up.
But you could have always spiked her beer with some serious liquor. Depending on how many she's had, she may not notice. Trust me, i didn't.
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 1:53:44 PM
At 7/30/2009 1:15:14 PM, Chuckles wrote:
But you could have always spiked her beer with some serious liquor. Depending on how many she's had, she may not notice. Trust me, i didn't.

I'm getting some tomorrow night :D (It's 10 p.m. GMT)
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 4:02:50 PM
At 7/30/2009 1:53:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Sometimes I wish that I grew up in a country where alcohol was banned. My granda was one of the youngest British sea captains in WWII and won a sack full of medals and even the key to the city of St. Petersburg saved hundreds of Russian sailors from a watery grave in the Baltic Sea, but the drink got the better of him and it cost him his marriage and his health.

It was a very similar story with my Dad and now I feel I'm heading in the same direction too.

You have a wise head on young shoulders, Panda, please don't p*ss your talents up against a pub toilet wall.

Sorry for the lecture, but understanding the dangers of drinking, as I'm sure you do, doesn't make you immune from addiction.
iamadragon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 4:07:00 PM
At 7/29/2009 3:52:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Um, I still don't really understand what you're getting at, or implying, or whatever.

He's calling you a pussycat.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2009 4:21:45 PM
At 7/30/2009 4:07:00 PM, iamadragon wrote:
At 7/29/2009 3:52:26 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

He's calling you a pussycat.

Well, I'm sorry he sees things that way. Quite a shame. I don't see why he would have to stoop so immeasurably low.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2009 9:41:55 AM
Lol I'm not turning into an alcoholic.

@ Brian: Those are sad stories. Though my dad goes to the pub every second night when he doesn't work (He works week on, week off), I don't care. It's usually a free house.

Anyway, the whole purpose of this, is well, to see what it's like. I guess the Irish culture promotes drink as a sociable activity. People who choose Sprite over a WKD are laughed at. And falling drunkenly over a table is laughed at but not condemned.
Chuckles
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2009 2:02:12 PM
At 7/30/2009 1:53:44 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

haha i guess it was 1 PM here, i had just woke up though :)
"Pumas are wretched beasts with enourmous salty genitals."-MadMonkey889

: At 5/5/2009 9:47:22 PM, rogerklotz wrote:
:That's obviously changed by the government. The Atlanteans probably had something to do with it.
: QUIT USING LOGIC

: At 4/25/2009 3:09:34 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
:God is GOING to have His way with you.
: At 5/5/2009 11:41:18 AM, Volkov wrote:
:When both sides can agree and disagree without someone quoting Proverbs, then the debate comes worthwhile
regebro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2009 5:48:03 AM

MY SITUATION:

Rarely was me and my comprades so pathetic as when we where 13-14 and trying get drunk, and failing, on pathetic amounts of alcohol. It ended up with people playing drunk and saying "I'm so drunk!" very loudly as to convince themselves.

It was even more pathetic than when somebody actually succeeded. I guy from my class almost died after collapsing in a pile of snow one winter in 6th grade.

In short: Don't. Alcohol actually isn't cool. Honestly.

But if you have to drink, try learning to drink, in small amounts, *good* wine. I'm talking some 20 dollars per bottle or more. That's not pathetic. And learn about wine. That's gonna impress girls once you reach 16-17, methinks.
So prove me wrong, then.