Jump to topic:

Raw Foodism

carpediem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 9:50:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Does anyone know anything about the raw food diet? The why and what for?
"I would die at the stake rather than change a semi-colon!"
warrior_for_truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 5:58:16 AM
At 7/27/2012 9:50:53 AM, carpediem wrote:

I have recently stared a raw food diet. Not 100% raw, more like 90% raw. Raw food is much healthier than cooked food. Let me give you an example:

If you were to take a raw apple and plant it in the ground, eventually an apple tree will grow. However, if you took a raw apple and baked it in the oven before planting it, nothing will grow. The heat has killed the enzymes in the apple. The apple has now become dead and lifeless. This is why there are so many sick people on the planet. They are clogging themselves up with dead food.

We are the only species on the planet that cooks our food, and we are the most sickest. Animals in the wild all eat raw food, and they hardly ever get sick. My diet that I try to follow is organic fruits, nuts, vegetables, grain, and herbs.
carpediem
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:20:08 AM
At 8/7/2012 5:58:16 AM, warrior_for_truth wrote:
At 7/27/2012 9:50:53 AM, carpediem wrote:

I have recently stared a raw food diet. Not 100% raw, more like 90% raw. Raw food is much healthier than cooked food. Let me give you an example:

If you were to take a raw apple and plant it in the ground, eventually an apple tree will grow. However, if you took a raw apple and baked it in the oven before planting it, nothing will grow. The heat has killed the enzymes in the apple. The apple has now become dead and lifeless. This is why there are so many sick people on the planet. They are clogging themselves up with dead food.

We are the only species on the planet that cooks our food, and we are the most sickest. Animals in the wild all eat raw food, and they hardly ever get sick. My diet that I try to follow is organic fruits, nuts, vegetables, grain, and herbs.

That's very interesting. Do you juice? Can you give me an outline of how you eat your organic fruits, nuts, vegetables, grains, and herbs? How much of each do you eat every day?
"I would die at the stake rather than change a semi-colon!"