Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Lack of sleep fvcks with your head.

I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 2:50:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Sleeping tablets and lavender oil can help. Possibly changing pillows or mattresses could help if sleeping is uncomfortable to your body.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 8:58:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Small techniques such as pillow adjustment work charms. Also, I used to have to listen to music to fall asleep.

What is it that causing your Insomnia?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
NotPurpleHaze
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 9:11:33 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 8:58:37 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Small techniques such as pillow adjustment work charms. Also, I used to have to listen to music to fall asleep.

What is it that causing your Insomnia?

Don't laugh now, but I'm quitting weed because I'm going back to school Monday, and I think its withdrawal syndrome. Just a thought though. Well its the only change I'v made to my lifestyle anyway.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 9:18:08 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 9:11:33 AM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
At 9/5/2009 8:58:37 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Small techniques such as pillow adjustment work charms. Also, I used to have to listen to music to fall asleep.

What is it that causing your Insomnia?

Don't laugh now, but I'm quitting weed because I'm going back to school Monday, and I think its withdrawal syndrome. Just a thought though. Well its the only change I'v made to my lifestyle anyway.

Hmmm... is it just that you can't sleep, as in you go bed but you just don't doze off.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
NotPurpleHaze
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 9:20:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 9:18:08 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/5/2009 9:11:33 AM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
At 9/5/2009 8:58:37 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Small techniques such as pillow adjustment work charms. Also, I used to have to listen to music to fall asleep.

What is it that causing your Insomnia?

Don't laugh now, but I'm quitting weed because I'm going back to school Monday, and I think its withdrawal syndrome. Just a thought though. Well its the only change I'v made to my lifestyle anyway.

Hmmm... is it just that you can't sleep, as in you go bed but you just don't doze off.

Bud I could go to bed at 12 and still be lying there at 6 in the morning. I keep dozing off and waking up again more or less straight away.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 9:42:53 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 9:20:54 AM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
At 9/5/2009 9:18:08 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 9/5/2009 9:11:33 AM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
At 9/5/2009 8:58:37 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Small techniques such as pillow adjustment work charms. Also, I used to have to listen to music to fall asleep.

What is it that causing your Insomnia?

Don't laugh now, but I'm quitting weed because I'm going back to school Monday, and I think its withdrawal syndrome. Just a thought though. Well its the only change I'v made to my lifestyle anyway.

Hmmm... is it just that you can't sleep, as in you go bed but you just don't doze off.

Bud I could go to bed at 12 and still be lying there at 6 in the morning. I keep dozing off and waking up again more or less straight away.

I'm no doctor, but I would say it's probably the withdrawal symptoms. Going cold turkey has serious side effects.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 11:10:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
You're male. Fap till you're asleep.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
NotPurpleHaze
Posts: 239
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 7:27:58 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 11:10:39 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You're male. Fap till you're asleep.

Fap.....Never hear it referred to as that before, but do you not think I'v tried that. I'm just going to keep on smoking weed.
Nik
Posts: 552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2009 7:40:14 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol, the ol' green withdrawl.

I sorted out my crap sleeping habits by staying up for 2 days and falling asleep at 11 pm on the 2nd day. forcing myself to wake up at 10am the next day staying awake till the 11 again and waking up at the same time. It did the trick.

I used to go to bed at 4 in the morning every day and wake up at 5 in the afternoon.
"If you could tell the world but one truth, I could convince it of a thousand lies"
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 6:07:38 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Fap = A Onesome.

It usually does the job. Try cuddling yourself for extra effect XD.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 6:37:34 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 7:40:14 PM, Nik wrote:
Lol, the ol' green withdrawl.

I sorted out my crap sleeping habits by staying up for 2 days and falling asleep at 11 pm on the 2nd day. forcing myself to wake up at 10am the next day staying awake till the 11 again and waking up at the same time. It did the trick.

I used to go to bed at 4 in the morning every day and wake up at 5 in the afternoon.

I totally want to go nocturnal sometime. How did you do it?
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 6:47:01 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/6/2009 6:37:34 AM, ToastOfDestiny wrote:
At 9/5/2009 7:40:14 PM, Nik wrote:
Lol, the ol' green withdrawl.

I sorted out my crap sleeping habits by staying up for 2 days and falling asleep at 11 pm on the 2nd day. forcing myself to wake up at 10am the next day staying awake till the 11 again and waking up at the same time. It did the trick.

I used to go to bed at 4 in the morning every day and wake up at 5 in the afternoon.

I totally want to go nocturnal sometime. How did you do it?

It's simple. Stay up until 8 - 10 a.m. , go to bed, wake up, rinse and repeat. It works well for European gamers who enjoy pwning Americans.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
MTGandP
Posts: 702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 9:32:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/4/2009 9:48:33 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
Care to make me paranoid?
The best cure here is the fact that I'm sitting in your closet, waiting for you to open the door . . .

and I'm holding a machete . . .

and Dracula is here with me . . .
leet4A1
Posts: 1,986
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2009 9:47:39 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 9/5/2009 7:27:58 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
At 9/5/2009 11:10:39 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You're male. Fap till you're asleep.

Fap.....Never hear it referred to as that before, but do you not think I'v tried that. I'm just going to keep on smoking weed.

Just have a few beers man.
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5