Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Fcts about Gardasil and HPV vaccines
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 1:10:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. First, the basis is wrong. HPV by itself does not cause cervical cancer. Evidence shows it takes a combination, or co-infections - multiple viruses or virus/bacteria combinations to cause cervical cancer. Examples include Epstein Bar virus, HIV, and Chlamydia, along with HPV.
2. Birth control pills and other hormonal drugs also increase the risk of HPV.
3. It has never been proven that the HPV vaccine prevents cervical cancer. There is no scientific evidence of any kind.
4. There are over 100 strains of HPV, only about 15 of which can contribute to cervical cancer.
5. HPV vaccines only include two to four strains, leaving you open to more than two-thirds of the dangerous strains. You will still need to get routine screenings for cervical cancer.
6. You don't change or reduce the incidence of cancer by receiving the vaccine. Studies show that the human immune system develops resistance to the strains given in the vaccine, allowing others to become predominant.
7. The CDC website states that the human body's immune system clears HPV within two years, 90 percent of the time (70 percent in one year). Without the vaccine.
8. One of the most powerful connections proven to increase the risk of cervical cancer is smoking. Women who smoke have 2.3 times higher incidence of the precancerous lesions that lead to cervical cancer.
9. Diet is key. A poor diet increases risk while a diet that includes high amounts of vitamin B12 and folic acid have a 79 percent reduction in HPV infections and cervical cancer. Vitamin C, curcumin, quercetin, and other flavonoids are powerful inhibitors against cervical cancer.
10. Dietary combinations have been proven to have far greater effect against HPV than any vaccine.
11. All the marketing assertions are false. It is one of the largest, most harmful medical hoaxes of our time.
12. Officially, the vaccine has been associated with approximately 100 deaths, and 500 have been left permanently disabled.
13. Those numbers are based on voluntary reporting, which historically means only two to ten percent of cases are represented. The vast majority of cases are never reported. So, conservatively, 5,000 young girls and women have been harmed by the vaccine.
14. Cervical cancer is one of the rarest cancers in the U. S., with 12,000 cases reported per year and 4,000 deaths.
15. The number of girls and women that experience serious complications from the vaccine meets or exceeds the number of deaths.
16. Side-effects include: Multiple sclerosis, encephalitis, blindness, pericarditis, coma, and death among many others.
17. The vaccine Gardasil was "fast tracked." This was illegal. The FDA requires new vaccines to undergo testing and a waiting period of 4 years. Gardasil was developed and on the market in 6 months, with FDA approval.
18. Texas governor Rick Perry tried to force all girls in Texas entering the sixth grade to receive the vaccine in 2007, despite the fact that the incubation period for HPV averages 20 years with the median age of sufferers being 48. He mandated it over the legislature's objections.
19. People thought they were required to receive the vaccine, but that too was untrue as it wasn't an actual law.
20. Perry received huge amounts of money from the manufacturer.
21. Perry's former chief of staff became a hired lobbyist for Merck, the maker of Gardasil in 2009, exposing the connection to the pharmaceutical giant, and the motivation for pushing the vaccine.
22. The Texas Legislature overturned Perry's executive order requiring girls to get the vaccine due to the huge backlash from the public. However, the precedent had been set, and other states and countries began to follow suit.
23. Pap smears alone prevent over 80 percent of cervical cancer. A yearly pap smear reduces your chance of getting cervical cancer to .002 percent.
24. HPV vaccines have been illegally administered to millions without informed consent as the risks are rarely disclosed.
25. What people don't know is that there are Informed Consent laws that are there to protect patients. They provide a legal strategy for people who have experienced vaccine damage.
26. Vaccine manufacturers do not want doctors to discuss and disclose the risks associated with vaccines because they don't want people to realize they can opt out. This has been documented in multiple medical journals. Yet it is illegal for doctors NOT to disclose the risks.
27. The vaccine was only tested on 21,000 girls and women before being pushed on millions of children, teens, and adults worldwide, according to the FDA website.
28. The FDA website has no mention that the vaccine was ever tested on males, yet the CDC says the vaccine is "recommended for all teen boys and men through age 21."
29. The Informed Consent laws also address questions about the efficacy of vaccines. Meaning you have a right to ask questions and receive answers about how well it works, why you should allow it to be administered, as well as the risks.
30. Vaccine manufacturers have gone to the legislature(s) to get a law passed that you cannot sue over vaccine complications
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2012 8:26:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. HPV-induced cancers often have viral sequences integrated into the cellular DNA. Some of the HPV "early" genes, such as E6 and E7, are known to act as oncogenes that promote tumor growth and malignant transformation. Oral infection with HPV increased the risk of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer independent of tobacco and alcohol use. Source:
Ridge JA, Glisson BS, Lango MN, et al. "Head and Neck Tumors" in Pazdur R, Wagman LD, Camphausen KA, Hoskins WJ (Eds) Cancer Management: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 11 ed. 2008.
2. I would like to see the sources for the rest of your claims. Even if 100 deaths had been attributed as you assert, this would make up around 1 in 1,000,000 dosages. Worldwide in 2002, an estimated 561,200 new cancer cases (5.2% of all new cancers) were attributable to HPV, making HPV one of the most important infectious causes of cancer. Source:
Parkin DM (2006). "The global health burden of infection-associated cancers in the year 2002". Int. J. Cancer 118 (12): 3030"44. doi:10.1002/ijc.21731. PMID 16404738.
3. 270,000 women died of cervical cancer worldwide in 2002. Source:
Cohen, J (April 2005). "PUBLIC HEALTH: High hopes and dilemmas for a cervical cancer vaccine". Science 308 (5722): 618"21. doi:10.1126/science.308.5722.618. PMID 15860602.
4. The National Cancer Institute says, "Studies have shown that both Gardasil and Cervarix prevent nearly 100 percent of the precancerous cervical cell changes caused by the types of HPV targeted by the vaccine for up to 4 years after vaccination among women who were not infected at the time of vaccination". Gardasil has been shown to be partially effective (approximately 38%) in preventing cervical cancer caused by ten other high-risk HPV types. Sources:
"Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccines". National Cancer Institute (NCI). 2009-10-22. Retrieved 2009-11-11.
Schieszer, John (November 2007). "HPV Vaccine Protects Against 10 "Other" Strains". Internal Medicine World Report.
5. Antibody levels at month 3 (1 month postdose 2) are substantially higher than at month 24 (18 months postdose 3), suggesting that protection is achieved by month 3 and perhaps earlier. Source:
Block, SL; Nolan, T, Sattler, C, Barr, E, Giacoletti, KE, Marchant, CD, Castellsagu", X, Rusche, SA, Lukac, S, Bryan, JT, Cavanaugh PF, Jr, Reisinger, KS, Protocol 016 Study, Group (2006 Nov). "Comparison of the immunogenicity and reactogenicity of a prophylactic quadrivalent human papillomavirus (types 6, 11, 16, and 18) L1 virus-like particle vaccine in male and female adolescents and young adult women.". Pediatrics 118 (5): 2135"45. doi:10.1542/peds.2006-0461. PMID 17079588.
6. Most of your other assertions, if true, are irrelevant regarding the vaccines efficacy.