Jump to topic:

Prospects of an evolutionary drug

famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 9:12:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
More than 8 months ago, I did a debate on the idea of introducing anti-aging drugs into our society, looking at the Pro's and Con's of the drug.

What do you guys think of this drug? Do you guys honestly think that this drug will:

1. Actually exist?
2. Should be leaglised and sold at local pharmacies?
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:40:10 AM
What cons? If you can do it do it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 12:40:30 AM
And "Evolutionary?" Wth is with the label?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 4:42:11 AM
At 9/18/2012 12:40:10 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
What cons? If you can do it do it.

If you have enough time, I'd recommend you read the debate then:

http://www.debate.org...

I won the debate arguing against the idea of using Anti-aging drugs. Sure, my opponent could have smashed me if she was of a stronger calibre, but my points about the cons of anti-aging drugs are still there.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2012 4:42:57 AM
At 9/18/2012 12:40:30 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
And "Evolutionary?" Wth is with the label?

sorry, wrong word...