Jump to topic:

Average family of 4 income (Heath Care)

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2012 4:36:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am looking to get a general consensus of what the average family of 4 earns today according to whatever sources you can drum up. I am want to compare that to what the affordable health care plan has said the average family will save. As it stands now from all the information I could find, which is extremely sparse if not impossible to find without tons of searching, If the average family of four earns more than $50,000 a year they don't get anything zip notta zilch. The affordable care act does not apply except to be able to buy through an exchange what govt thinks is affordable. Or they can buy private insurance and get a high deductible and no co pays which in my opinion is smarter anyway financially speaking. Why pay for two or three doctor visits every single month when you might only go 3 or 4 times a year if that.

We can also discuss other issues with regard to the affordable health care act so that we can all educate ourselves on what is happening now verses what we were told and what to expect in the future so that we may plan ahead for future financial decisions regarding our health insurance and what conveniences and luxuries we enjoy now that must be given up to pay for it in the future.

Any and all sources that aren't just generalizations but rather show actual costs and what is covered are highly sought after. I can't find a single source that could answer not even one of my questions with any degree of acceptability to plan for the future.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%