Total Posts:106|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Male Hygiene

comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:19:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:17:09 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Lazy.

trimming is the right answer... if they shave it bald... they are trying to make things look bigger then it really is...

trimming is just all around better... it does not look weird, and it is just good hygiene
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:20:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:18:46 AM, JBlake wrote:
Lazy? It's uncomfortable to shave completely.

Tell me about it.

Plus, most girls don't prefer it shaved.

That's just what they say so you don't feel insecure.
President of DDO
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:20:11 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:19:31 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:17:09 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Lazy.

trimming is the right answer... if they shave it bald... they are trying to make things look bigger then it really is...

trimming is just all around better... it does not look weird, and it is just good hygiene

it is harder to trim then shave.... hello
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:21:37 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:20:11 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:18:46 AM, JBlake wrote:
Lazy? It's uncomfortable to shave completely.

Tell me about it.

Plus, most girls don't prefer it shaved.

That's just what they say so you don't feel insecure.

it looks weird shaved... what am i saying it probably looks weird to you anyway it is presented

it looks like a huge dangling hose when it is shaved
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:24:34 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:12:24 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Question: Do most guys today shave... their nether region? Vi and I are debating this.

See, I was right ; ) I win!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:25:43 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:21:37 AM, comoncents wrote:

it looks like a huge dangling hose when it is shaved

It looks like that anyway; just with hair on it.
President of DDO
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:26:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Too pessimistic about the chances of anyone seeing it anytime soon. If that changes, the person in question gets to decide :P.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:27:03 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:24:34 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:12:24 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Question: Do most guys today shave... their nether region? Vi and I are debating this.

See, I was right ; ) I win!

Fair enough. I just became a little more loyal to your team.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:28:10 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:27:03 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:24:34 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:12:24 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Question: Do most guys today shave... their nether region? Vi and I are debating this.

See, I was right ; ) I win!

Fair enough. I just became a little more loyal to your team.

lol like you weren't before
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:28:58 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:26:27 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Too pessimistic about the chances of anyone seeing it anytime soon. If that changes, the person in question gets to decide :P.

Ragnar, the absolute worst thing that could happen to a girl is not shaving, and then finding yourself in the position where you're like... phuuuuuck... I should have shaved! Damnit! But I guess we have to worry about that more than you do. I guess for girls, shaving is just the norm (at least that's what I always thought). Anyway thanks for the feedback ya'll. You all just became a little more unappealing to me sexually, but I <3 you anyway.
President of DDO
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:29:46 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:25:43 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:21:37 AM, comoncents wrote:

it looks like a huge dangling hose when it is shaved

It looks like that anyway; just with hair on it.

naaa the hair gives it a better aesthetic...

at least for mine... just as long as it is not a huge bush... trimmed
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:30:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:28:10 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:27:03 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:24:34 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:12:24 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Question: Do most guys today shave... their nether region? Vi and I are debating this.

See, I was right ; ) I win!

Fair enough. I just became a little more loyal to your team.


lol like you weren't before

Lol well I am the #1 Mimoza fan, obviously, seeing as though you are the captain... but I meant your team in general ; )
President of DDO
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:33:45 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:28:58 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:26:27 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Too pessimistic about the chances of anyone seeing it anytime soon. If that changes, the person in question gets to decide :P.

Ragnar, the absolute worst thing that could happen to a girl is not shaving, and then finding yourself in the position where you're like... phuuuuuck... I should have shaved! Damnit! But I guess we have to worry about that more than you do. I guess for girls, shaving is just the norm (at least that's what I always thought). Anyway thanks for the feedback ya'll. You all just became a little more unappealing to me sexually, but I <3 you anyway.

no need to shave completely... men like it trimmed..... well

you don't care about how men like it... but i am sure women like it that way as well... plus it get itchy after a while

just trim, nicely... be creative with the trim

better then taking the chance on razor burn
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:34:55 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
How the hell do girls find themselves in that position, at least straight ones? They get to decide when everything happens, by basic supply and demand :P.

Besides,the sentiment is non-universal in a lot of informal but anonymous surveys on the matter. The worst that can happen waiting to shave is someone's turned off for one opportunity, promise to shave tomorrow, do so, problem solved.

The worst that can happen not doing so is finding someone who genuinely doesn't like it and having to wait for it to grow back.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
simpleton
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:35:04 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
This is how girls that are slicker than you get you to do stupid stuff.

In sales, we call it planting seeds. I'm sure psychology calls it some form of suggestion.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:37:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:35:04 AM, simpleton wrote:
This is how girls that are slicker

*snicker*
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:39:54 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Ragnar: My friend once stopped in the middle of undressing this girl and told her to get her @ss back in the shower and shave before they continued. That sounds like the most embarrassing thing evAr! I have never let myself be in that position lol.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:40:16 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:34:55 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How the hell do girls find themselves in that position, at least straight ones? They get to decide when everything happens, by basic supply and demand :P.

Besides,the sentiment is non-universal in a lot of informal but anonymous surveys on the matter. The worst that can happen waiting to shave is someone's turned off for one opportunity, promise to shave tomorrow, do so, problem solved.

The worst that can happen not doing so is finding someone who genuinely doesn't like it and having to wait for it to grow back.

Only Ragnar would relate this to economics lol lol lol lol oh Ragnar <3
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:40:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:39:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Ragnar: My friend once stopped in the middle of undressing this girl and told her to get her @ss back in the shower and shave before they continued. That sounds like the most embarrassing thing evAr!
That sounds like being a complete ***.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:42:05 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:40:16 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:34:55 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
How the hell do girls find themselves in that position, at least straight ones? They get to decide when everything happens, by basic supply and demand :P.

Besides,the sentiment is non-universal in a lot of informal but anonymous surveys on the matter. The worst that can happen waiting to shave is someone's turned off for one opportunity, promise to shave tomorrow, do so, problem solved.

The worst that can happen not doing so is finding someone who genuinely doesn't like it and having to wait for it to grow back.


Only Ragnar would relate this to economics lol lol lol lol oh Ragnar <3
Oh yeah baby, I can totally follow your price signals. ^_^
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:42:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:40:35 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

That sounds like being a complete ***.

True. But still. I've slept with @ssholes before :P
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:44:24 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:40:35 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:39:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Ragnar: My friend once stopped in the middle of undressing this girl and told her to get her @ss back in the shower and shave before they continued. That sounds like the most embarrassing thing evAr!
That sounds like being a complete ***.

The person in question who did this to the girl is a very inappropriate @$$hole Lwerd knows ; )
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 9:45:41 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:44:24 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:40:35 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:39:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Ragnar: My friend once stopped in the middle of undressing this girl and told her to get her @ss back in the shower and shave before they continued. That sounds like the most embarrassing thing evAr!
That sounds like being a complete ***.


The person in question who did this to the girl is a very inappropriate @$$hole Lwerd knows ; )

yeah... if it were me, i would not have said anything, but i also would minimize the 4play.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 10:00:49 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:44:24 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:40:35 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:39:54 AM, theLwerd wrote:
Ragnar: My friend once stopped in the middle of undressing this girl and told her to get her @ss back in the shower and shave before they continued. That sounds like the most embarrassing thing evAr!
That sounds like being a complete ***.


The person in question who did this to the girl is a very inappropriate @$$hole Lwerd knows ; )

Oh, stop it.
President of DDO
simpleton
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2009 10:01:31 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 10/13/2009 9:42:31 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 10/13/2009 9:40:35 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

That sounds like being a complete ***.

True. But still. I've slept with @ssholes before :P

And you've got the herpes and talk behind your back to prove it?:D