Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Dangers of being gay; why I am against gays.

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 1:55:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Winter Wipeout TV show had broken bones and manslaughter every minute. Winter Wipeout show is produced in Holland by gays, bi's, and orgiers. Why do gays like to see people perishing? P E N I S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. More a man does this the more likely he'll be a fatality or a homicider. Getting pleasure while the other man passes away reverberates another homicide later. UNESCO United Nations has gender and bioethics conferences combined. Only gays go to gender studies. Gays are the bioethic genociders in hospitals. Uh, children can be eliminated. The feds stated in this December Eleventh article The Lincoln Juneral Star page 6 gays should not be employed in hospitals or any health occupation. Whitney Houston was found without clothes in the bathtub. Every corpse found without clothes has a partner that did away with them. And gays rarely live past 40 years old because it is common for their partner to do away with them or they self-inflict. I want everyone to live as long as possible to be 80 years old instead of 40 years old.

Don't go gay. It's not healthy.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 2:01:05 AM
At 2/17/2013 1:55:15 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Winter Wipeout TV show had broken bones and manslaughter every minute. Winter Wipeout show is produced in Holland by gays, bi's, and orgiers. Why do gays like to see people perishing? P E N I S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. More a man does this the more likely he'll be a fatality or a homicider. Getting pleasure while the other man passes away reverberates another homicide later. UNESCO United Nations has gender and bioethics conferences combined. Only gays go to gender studies. Gays are the bioethic genociders in hospitals. Uh, children can be eliminated. The feds stated in this December Eleventh article The Lincoln Juneral Star page 6 gays should not be employed in hospitals or any health occupation. Whitney Houston was found without clothes in the bathtub. Every corpse found without clothes has a partner that did away with them. Lesbians and gays rarely live past 40 years old because it is common for their partner to do away with them or they self-inflict. I want everyone to live as long as possible to be 80 years old instead of 40 years old.

fixed
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 2:02:52 AM
Adding on to that, anus licking causes sepsis.
If not given antibiotics within a half hour they perish.
Have no gays in education.
A high percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don"t have AIDS yet.
Be on the side of the innocent boy who gets Fs and Ds a year after being molested.
Don"t allow hundreds of molestations a year with this Equality Ordinance!
Where are our school teachers that should be speaking about this today?
Hilary Clinton"s roommate 4 years in college was Eleanor or "Eldie" Acheson, a gay woman, daughter of Dean Acheson.
To avoid going gay like Hilar"Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms.
Going lesbian is not normal.
A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnal to go gay otherwise they think it is abhorrent.
Lesbian professors state, quote, wives are enslaved by their husbands, unquote.
All you married councilmen know this is not true and this is deranged thinking.
Have no gays in education.
The Canadian Ga"tan Dugas was the first person to get AIDS in 1980.
He depressed his immune system with pot.
He ruptured intestines as his partner became a corpse!
Candida a fungus grows hugely on a corpse!
AIDS is a candida of fungus disease.
Roman senators went to Roman baths to be promiscuous, gay, bis and orgiers, then went to the Coliseum to see Christians get mauled and perish!
Do gays become sadistic, yes!
They cuss after coupling, don"t like the land they lay on and 80% of those who did treason by the year 2000 were gays.
Don"t employ gays in military, education, health or psychology.
They are the generciders, molesters, treasonist, deranged.
Gays not a behavior by the way"gay is a behavior, it"s not an identity.
Shoplifters don"t make good salespersons.
Gays behaviors aren"t needed for military, education, health and psychology.
Don"t encourage gays.
Do not harm gays.
Gays can transform [One minute] I have"let"s see"gays can transform to be celibate to live to be 80 years old.
Gay persons want to adopt children.
California Board of Education said last year, "Children in San Francisco had the worst scholastic spelling of all subjects all grade levels. They cry all day and rape each other hetero without being told not to."
Give us your molested children deranged by seeing only gays kissing.
Don"t ask don"t tell what you do in your bedroom and you"ll be respected for your work.
Read the book Nijinsky to understand the bisexuals always become insane.
A wedding dress is for a woman, not for a man.
Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus"s kind ideas...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 2:40:49 AM
Seems legit.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 6:09:57 PM
Winter Wipeout TV show had broken bones and manslaughter every minute. Winter Wipeout show is produced in Holland by gays, bi's, and orgiers. Why do gays like to see people perishing? P E N I S goes into the anus to rupture intestines. More a man does this the more likely he'll be a fatality or a homicider. Getting pleasure while the other man passes away reverberates another homicide later. UNESCO United Nations has gender and bioethics conferences combined. Only gays go to gender studies. Gays are the bioethic genociders in hospitals. Uh, children can be eliminated. The feds stated in this December Eleventh article The Lincoln Juneral Star page 6 gays should not be employed in hospitals or any health occupation. Whitney Houston was found without clothes in the bathtub. Every corpse found without clothes has a partner that did away with them. And gays rarely live past 40 years old because it is common for their partner to do away with them or they self-inflict. I want everyone to live as long as possible to be 80 years old instead of 40 years old.

To the bold: I don't think that argument is used. The argument is that the cellular lining is so thin that it easily tears and the small muscles in the anus also tear making it harder to hold in fecal matter, and can lead to the need for adult diapers. Though, that usually only happens with fisting, the risk never really goes away. It's more a case against anal sex, though.

The bigger case against homosexual sex, health wise, is that they are more promiscuous leading to higher chances of STD's.

And homosexuals do, usually, have shorter lifespans. I don't know how you can make fun of that one.

https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 6:21:08 PM
Rick Santorum is the worst.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 6:21:46 PM
I saw a video of this somewhere, don't remember where. Daily show maybe?

muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 7:01:34 PM
At 2/17/2013 6:09:57 PM, 16kadams wrote:

To the bold: I don't think that argument is used. The argument is that the cellular lining is so thin that it easily tears and the small muscles in the anus also tear making it harder to hold in fecal matter, and can lead to the need for adult diapers. Though, that usually only happens with fisting, the risk never really goes away. It's more a case against anal sex, though.

The bigger case against homosexual sex, health wise, is that they are more promiscuous leading to higher chances of STD's.

And homosexuals do, usually, have shorter lifespans. I don't know how you can make fun of that one.

This is a transcript of some woman who gave a speech about homosexuality to some people. I have no idea who anyone involved was.

And I would like to see the numbers that denote gays have a shorter life span then straight people.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 9:02:10 PM

Both increased promiscuity (which is debatable) and shorter lifespans can be attributed to the very stigmatization of homosexuality in society. I would definitely wager that promiscuity and shorter lifespans are inherent attributes of homosexuality.

The fact is, if we are agreeing homosexuals are promiscuous and thus get more STDs (and this is a dubious assumption), we can see a strong link to the fact that we, as a society, refuse to admit people have homosexual sex, and ESPECIALLY refuse to acknowledge the fact that teens do it--even gay teens. So ultimately this stigmatization drives the activity into the underground, leading to less safe practices, and more danger.

This adds onto the shorter lifespan point. However, in addition to the above danger, there's also the simple fact of the abuse homosexuals face in our society. And, though we are trying to get better about it, in some parts of the US being a homosexual is still very dangerous. And, on the world stage, it can in some places cost you your very life BY LAW.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 10:47:51 PM
At 2/17/2013 9:02:10 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Both increased promiscuity (which is debatable) and shorter lifespans can be attributed to the very stigmatization of homosexuality in society. I would definitely wager that promiscuity and shorter lifespans are inherent attributes of homosexuality.

Actually, promiscuity of homosexuals is nearly a fact. The studies in the 60s and 70s all agreed that promiscuity was much more common amongst those of gay or bisexual orientation. A summary of the research can be found here (new and old research):
http://josephnicolosi.com...

Promiscuity is probably unrelated to the stigmatization of homosexuals. I don't see how discrimination would cause sex. But research in the Netherlands and Sweden have some to similar conclusions as American research, indicating it has little to do with cultural homophobia.

The main cause for reduced homosexual lifespan is suicide and STD's. STD's mainly stem from promiscuity, and often having sex knowingly with infected partners (Byrd 2011 expands on the latter part) which is, as stated, likely unrelated to societal causes. Suicide is also not caused by culture, believe it or not. Most suicides occur because of relationship, which is caused by promiscuity, which is not culturally caused. Whitehead 2011 expands on this issue.

I could cite research of Paul Cameron, but he seems to be too politicized. So I will cite this 1997 Oxford study on lifespans:
http://ije.oxfordjournals.org... (lifespans about 20 years shorter).

The fact is, if we are agreeing homosexuals are promiscuous and thus get more STDs (and this is a dubious assumption), we can see a strong link to the fact that we, as a society, refuse to admit people have homosexual sex, and ESPECIALLY refuse to acknowledge the fact that teens do it--even gay teens. So ultimately this stigmatization drives the activity into the underground, leading to less safe practices, and more danger.

We also acknowledge heterosexuals are having sex at larger rates then previous generations. It's like the wealth gap; both are promiscuous, but one group is rising faster than the other. And again, he Netherlands has opposite positions than me on this subject, and the research comes up with the same conclusion.

This adds onto the shorter lifespan point. However, in addition to the above danger, there's also the simple fact of the abuse homosexuals face in our society. And, though we are trying to get better about it, in some parts of the US being a homosexual is still very dangerous. And, on the world stage, it can in some places cost you your very life BY LAW.

I am not saying abuse or discrimination does not occur against homosexuals, but I am saying most of their actions are not socially caused. And this is not to say all homosexuals are promiscuous, either. But it seems many of these behaviors are intrinsic among large amounts of the gay population.
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 10:52:42 PM
Someone's really saying anything she says has merit hah
http://www.youtube.com...

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 11:02:02 PM
At 2/17/2013 7:01:34 PM, muzebreak wrote:

This is a transcript of some woman who gave a speech about homosexuality to some people. I have no idea who anyone involved was.

And I would like to see the numbers that denote gays have a shorter life span then straight people.

Paul Cameron 2003 found homosexuality was as dangerous as smoking, and in 2005 found it shortened lifespan by 20 years. 1997 research by Oxford confirmed his results finding homosexuality reduces lifespan by 8-20 years.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2013 11:06:25 PM
At 2/17/2013 11:02:02 PM, 16kadams wrote:
Paul Cameron 2003 found homosexuality was as dangerous as smoking, and in 2005 found it shortened lifespan by 20 years. 1997 research by Oxford confirmed his results finding homosexuality reduces lifespan by 8-20 years.

You gotta be kidding, you don't really believe homosexuality is as dangerous as smoking do you? Homosexuality accounts for more than 443,000 deaths a year? Link me to a study here.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 10:01:59 PM
At 2/17/2013 11:06:25 PM, lewis20 wrote:

You gotta be kidding, you don't really believe homosexuality is as dangerous as smoking do you? Homosexuality accounts for more than 443,000 deaths a year? Link me to a study here.

Homosexuality will not lead to that amount of death because it is more rare than smoking. So we can't just do a numbers comparison.

Cameron's research is here:
http://www.homosexinfo.org...

And I think I posted the Oxford study already.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 3:17:04 AM
There is much truth in this, and I have always been hugely critical of the gay culture as being inherently self-destructive and cruel to the individuals caught up in it. It relies on the most shallow of values that casts out those who cannot live up to the impossibly high but also trivial standards of youth, beauty, and wealth. It is also fair to say that promiscuity is far higher among gay males than any other segment of society. I believe this to be more a reflection of male sexuality than anything else. This sort of extreme behavior causes a marginalization of groups who work diligently at being different than straights, but then demand to be treated the same as straights.

These things that I say are not well received by my fellow gay men, but are never argued or contradicted by them, because they know it to be true. The fact that more gay men are dealing with addiction, and are in some sort of therapy isn't due to the treatment they receive from straight people, but rather the treatment they receive from their own "community". In the past I have sought to debate this with other gay men on the site, and I have always been turned down.

The thing is, I confront the truth not because I am self-hating, but rather out of compassion to those who are gay and who enter the gay social scene, because there is almost always a degradation of the individual when he enters that life of all consuming saturation of shallow wants, and is more often than not left as a rejected, psychologically mutilated and corrupted human being. That there is an alternative in living a life that yields great happiness and fulfilment needs to be known, but more often than not I'm a lone voice in the wilderness until it's almost too late.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 3:34:08 AM

Gay men tend to do more drugs more frequently than straight men.
Gay men tend to have more sex than straight men (which does increase the risk of a transmission of an STI).
Gay men live faster and harder than straight men, as a rule -because it's more socially acceptable in gay culture to do drugs with regularity (club scene), have promiscuous sex (club scene, bath houses, etc.), and also, gay men tend to smoke more cigarettes and drink more alcohol more frequently than straight men as a norm.

Gay men are exponentially more likely to commit suicide then straight men too, are overwhelmingly more likely to overdose on drugs than straight men, etc.

These are facts... I'm not saying that they're good or bad, only that they are what they are.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 3:44:12 AM
At 2/20/2013 3:17:04 AM, innomen wrote:
There is much truth in this, and I have always been hugely critical of the gay culture as being inherently self-destructive and cruel to the individuals caught up in it. It relies on the most shallow of values that casts out those who cannot live up to the impossibly high but also trivial standards of youth, beauty, and wealth. It is also fair to say that promiscuity is far higher among gay males than any other segment of society. I believe this to be more a reflection of male sexuality than anything else. This sort of extreme behavior causes a marginalization of groups who work diligently at being different than straights, but then demand to be treated the same as straights.

As one older friend of mine put it, the club scene is great until you're 30 -and then it's the end of Modern Day Gomorrah (reference to the closing of Studio 54 not the bible). I think the real problem, and this is based on what limited exposure I've had to gay subculture in the US and Europe, is a lack of leadership in the gay community -but I think that's changing with the movements to legalize gay marriage, and the emphasis on commitment (see David Cameron's 2006 speech on this subject), reflects the changing values of gay lib -from "we're here and we're queer and we're going to fvck like bunnies up and down Canal street" to "we want to form enduring monogamous relationships because that's the only way to have meaning in life." I also think the shift is probably a good thing too, for all the reasons you've said.

These things that I say are not well received by my fellow gay men, but are never argued or contradicted by them, because they know it to be true. The fact that more gay men are dealing with addiction, and are in some sort of therapy isn't due to the treatment they receive from straight people, but rather the treatment they receive from their own "community". In the past I have sought to debate this with other gay men on the site, and I have always been turned down.

Indeed, facts are facts -and you're right.

The thing is, I confront the truth not because I am self-hating, but rather out of compassion to those who are gay and who enter the gay social scene, because there is almost always a degradation of the individual when he enters that life of all consuming saturation of shallow wants, and is more often than not left as a rejected, psychologically mutilated and corrupted human being. That there is an alternative in living a life that yields great happiness and fulfilment needs to be known, but more often than not I'm a lone voice in the wilderness until it's almost too late.

As a rule, gay men are the most fickle and least compassionate members of society I have ever seen -but I don't think that's a static status quo, necessarily. The way to change it is to bring into the open and model those relationships between gay men which are stable, healthy and (relatively) monogamous.

Innomen, you should give talks at LGBT centers. Yours is a message that isn't heard enough. We need more respectable gay men, and fewer who measure their lives against the Brian Kenny archetype.
Tsar of DDO
Heineken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 4:36:25 AM
Fact: Homosexuality is caused by a virus.

Fact: Most Gays work in the Food industry.

Fact: Most Gays will spit in your Diet Coke refill, if you don't leave at least a 20% tip at Chilli's.

Fact: All the best foods are d*ck-shaped.

Fact: It's already too late. We're all infected. (Walking Dead Theme plays in background).
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 4:46:13 AM
At 2/17/2013 7:01:34 PM, muzebreak wrote:

An article from Oxford Journals

"British Columbia Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, St Paul's Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver Canada. Over the past few months we have learnt of a number of reports regarding a paper we published in the International Journal of Epidemiology on the gay and bisexual life expectancy in Vancouver in the late 1980s and early 1990s.1 From these reports it appears that our research is being used by select groups in US2 and Finland3 to suggest that gay and bisexual men live an unhealthy lifestyle that is destructive to themselves and to others. These homophobic groups appear more interested in restricting the human rights of gay and bisexuals rather than promoting their health and well being.
The aim of our research was never to spread more homophobia, but to demonstrate to an international audience how the life expectancy of gay and bisexual men can be estimated from limited vital statistics data. In our paper, we demonstrated that in a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 21 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality continued, we estimated that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged 20 years would not reach their 65th birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by men in Canada in the year 1871. In contrast, if we were to repeat this analysis today the life expectancy of gay and bisexual men would be greatly improved. Deaths from HIV infection have declined dramatically in this population since 1996. As we have previously reported there has been a threefold decrease in mortality in Vancouver as well as in other parts of British Columbia.4
It is essential to note that the life expectancy of any population is a descriptive and not a prescriptive mesaure.5 Death is a product of the way a person lives and what physical and environmental hazards he or she faces everyday. It cannot be attributed solely to their sexual orientation or any other ethnic or social factor. If estimates of an individual gay and bisexual man's risk of death is truly needed for legal or other purposes, then people making these estimates should use the same actuarial tables that are used for all other males in that population. Gay and bisexual men are included in the construction of official population-based tables and therefore these tables for all males are the appropriate ones to be used.
In summary, the aim of our work was to assist health planners with the means of estimating the impact of HIV infection on groups, like gay and bisexual men, not necessarily captured by vital statistics data and not to hinder the rights of these groups worldwide. Overall, we do not condone the use of our research in a manner that restricts the political or human rights of gay and bisexual men or any other group"

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org...
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:26:12 AM
At 2/20/2013 4:46:13 AM, muzebreak wrote:
Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by men in Canada in the year 1871.

That's pretty unfortunate.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 12:56:11 PM
At 2/20/2013 3:44:12 AM, YYW wrote:

As one older friend of mine put it, the club scene is great until you're 30 -and then it's the end of Modern Day Gomorrah (reference to the closing of Studio 54 not the bible). I think the real problem, and this is based on what limited exposure I've had to gay subculture in the US and Europe, is a lack of leadership in the gay community -but I think that's changing with the movements to legalize gay marriage, and the emphasis on commitment (see David Cameron's 2006 speech on this subject), reflects the changing values of gay lib -from "we're here and we're queer and we're going to fvck like bunnies up and down Canal street" to "we want to form enduring monogamous relationships because that's the only way to have meaning in life." I also think the shift is probably a good thing too, for all the reasons you've said.

Indeed, facts are facts -and you're right.

As a rule, gay men are the most fickle and least compassionate members of society I have ever seen -but I don't think that's a static status quo, necessarily. The way to change it is to bring into the open and model those relationships between gay men which are stable, healthy and (relatively) monogamous.

Innomen, you should give talks at LGBT centers. Yours is a message that isn't heard enough. We need more respectable gay men, and fewer who measure their lives against the Brian Kenny archetype.

I have worked with gay men in dealing with addiction, and I am respected among those who know me, and hear my message, but I am certainly not sought for my opinions, in fact I am mildly tolerated, but treated mostly like an aberration. Many are actually some what envious of my life (in a good way), but few would be able to live a quiet life out of the "excitement" of the gay culture. It is incredibly destructive, but seductive, and I fell into it for a brief period in my 20's. It is freedom without thought of responsibility or accountability, which ultimately leads the individual to a pathetic desperate state.
GarretKadeDupre
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 9:13:45 PM
In the past I have sought to debate this with other gay men on the site, and I have always been turned down.

Me too.
Proof that people witnessed living dinosaurs:
http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 6:02:04 PM

In the past I have sought to debate this with other gay men on the site, and I have always been turned down.

You still sore about that? C'mon that was like two years ago brother!

Seriously though, I doubt I could argue coherently that having a lot of sex and fun is good for your health. Though to be fair I'd cringe at someone involved in that lifestyle who tries to rationalize it that way. We all go through our hedonism stages though amirite?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 6:04:19 PM

I dunno. I mean if we take some natural law view of the anus being specially formed for a certain purpose than that might follow. But since I don't take the view I can't see where this would lead to a coherent case against homosexuality or anal sex. Everything comes with risk.

Condoms FTW.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 6:54:21 PM

For a while I started to think that I was the only gay person in the world who saw things this way. I dislike the current state of the 'gay community' intensely, and really hate to see alienated young people pressured into it. The idea that one needs to be a puerile hedonist in order to 'fit in' is simply monstrous. Tchaikovsky, da Vinci, Sulla, and Alexander all loved men, and they did it without sacrificing their dignity or genius.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 10:13:04 PM
YVW and now Skepsikyma? Ya learn something new everyday.

I remember the conservative influx about a year ago with Oberherr, Conservative_Politico, Ron_Paul, Lordknukle, 16kadams, all those mofos. Perhaps this is like gonna be the site's gay influx.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 10:16:38 PM
At 2/25/2013 10:13:04 PM, Noumena wrote:

I remember the conservative influx about a year ago with Oberherr, Conservative_Politico, Ron_Paul, Lordknukle, 16kadams, all those mofos. Perhaps this is like gonna be the site's gay influx.

I thought it was common knowledge that I was gay... but I guess not.
Tsar of DDO
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2013 10:17:06 PM
At 2/25/2013 10:13:04 PM, Noumena wrote:

Yep, DDO contains more gay men then straight women.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...