Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Healed! A True Testimony by Sower!

Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2013 7:29:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have been healed from a disease.

No longer take medications.

I did nothing to deserve it, in fact I was a sinner before it happened.

I have, carefully and with professional guidance, come off 8 medications over a period of three months.

Would never, NEVER recommend anyone ever do this without proper medical permission, advice, counsel, tests, and very careful monitoring and personal research.

I am completely symptom free and at peace. With my Elohim (God) who is YHWH.

My family supports me.

My congregation rejoices.

How did it happen...Grace, submission (An initial move to and gradual increase) to my Elohim, and by the power of my Savior Yahushua the Messiah.

Who decides for a healing to occur? YHWH does.
Why and to who. Because he does as He pleases and fits His purposes and will to glorify His name ans save those who call on Him.
I encourage you to seek Him and pray, He WILL lead you and if He decides to do something in your life similar to this, REJOICE, if not worship Him anyway, you never know what He is going to do. KNOW one knows the Father's complete sovereign will.

I testify ONLY to bring blessings and Glory to ONE who is WORTHY!!!

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest." Yahushua The Messiah. And please, read on, you will be blessed! Big time understatement.
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 9:11:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2013 9:02:47 AM, drafterman wrote:
The millions of people that die every day from disease don't care.

Wow no offence, but you are a constant downer huh?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 9:19:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2013 9:11:12 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/3/2013 9:02:47 AM, drafterman wrote:
The millions of people that die every day from disease don't care.

Wow no offence, but you are a constant downer huh?

The fact that the universe is a purposeless and uncaring place in which we are born, live, and die according to know plan, and people will live and die irrespective of justice, grace, or mercy can be a depressing thought.

It is more depressing, however, to think that there is a being out there who has the capacity to prevent death and suffering, but does not. It sits back and watches people suffer and die, horrifying and horrible deaths.

However, even THAT is not as depressing as to think that there is a being who doesn't just sit back and watches, but steps in and decides to help but a few people, which only adds to the suffering of others as they sit back wondering why they were singled out to die painfully, agonizing over what they did that was wrong, adding mental anguish to the physical.

http://tinyurl.com...
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 9:24:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2013 9:19:42 AM, drafterman wrote:
At 6/3/2013 9:11:12 AM, leojm wrote:
At 6/3/2013 9:02:47 AM, drafterman wrote:
The millions of people that die every day from disease don't care.

Wow no offence, but you are a constant downer huh?

The fact that the universe is a purposeless and uncaring place in which we are born, live, and die according to know plan, and people will live and die irrespective of justice, grace, or mercy can be a depressing thought.

It is more depressing, however, to think that there is a being out there who has the capacity to prevent death and suffering, but does not. It sits back and watches people suffer and die, horrifying and horrible deaths.

However, even THAT is not as depressing as to think that there is a being who doesn't just sit back and watches, but steps in and decides to help but a few people, which only adds to the suffering of others as they sit back wondering why they were singled out to die painfully, agonizing over what they did that was wrong, adding mental anguish to the physical.

http://tinyurl.com...

I agree with you that the world is a non caring place, and could care less if a neighbor dies tommarow.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 4:01:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 7:29:27 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
I have been healed from a disease.

No longer take medications.

I did nothing to deserve it, in fact I was a sinner before it happened.

I have, carefully and with professional guidance, come off 8 medications over a period of three months.

Would never, NEVER recommend anyone ever do this without proper medical permission, advice, counsel, tests, and very careful monitoring and personal research.

I am completely symptom free and at peace. With my Elohim (God) who is YHWH.

My family supports me.

My congregation rejoices.

How did it happen...Grace, submission (An initial move to and gradual increase) to my Elohim, and by the power of my Savior Yahushua the Messiah.

Who decides for a healing to occur? YHWH does.
Why and to who. Because he does as He pleases and fits His purposes and will to glorify His name ans save those who call on Him.
I encourage you to seek Him and pray, He WILL lead you and if He decides to do something in your life similar to this, REJOICE, if not worship Him anyway, you never know what He is going to do. KNOW one knows the Father's complete sovereign will.

I testify ONLY to bring blessings and Glory to ONE who is WORTHY!!!

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest." Yahushua The Messiah. And please, read on, you will be blessed! Big time understatement.

What's the disease? What were the 8 medications?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 4:16:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2013 4:01:17 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 6/2/2013 7:29:27 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
I have been healed from a disease.

No longer take medications.

I did nothing to deserve it, in fact I was a sinner before it happened.

I have, carefully and with professional guidance, come off 8 medications over a period of three months.

Would never, NEVER recommend anyone ever do this without proper medical permission, advice, counsel, tests, and very careful monitoring and personal research.

I am completely symptom free and at peace. With my Elohim (God) who is YHWH.

My family supports me.

My congregation rejoices.

How did it happen...Grace, submission (An initial move to and gradual increase) to my Elohim, and by the power of my Savior Yahushua the Messiah.

Who decides for a healing to occur? YHWH does.
Why and to who. Because he does as He pleases and fits His purposes and will to glorify His name ans save those who call on Him.
I encourage you to seek Him and pray, He WILL lead you and if He decides to do something in your life similar to this, REJOICE, if not worship Him anyway, you never know what He is going to do. KNOW one knows the Father's complete sovereign will.

I testify ONLY to bring blessings and Glory to ONE who is WORTHY!!!

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest." Yahushua The Messiah. And please, read on, you will be blessed! Big time understatement.

What's the disease? What were the 8 medications?

I would guess:
Schizophrenia, and Hypochondriasis AKA hypochondria .

Fluoxetine (Prozac)
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Risperidone (Risperdal)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Paliperidone (Invega)
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2013 6:44:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 7:29:27 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
I have been healed from a disease.

No longer take medications.

I did nothing to deserve it, in fact I was a sinner before it happened.

I have, carefully and with professional guidance, come off 8 medications over a period of three months.

Would never, NEVER recommend anyone ever do this without proper medical permission, advice, counsel, tests, and very careful monitoring and personal research.

I am completely symptom free and at peace. With my Elohim (God) who is YHWH.

My family supports me.

My congregation rejoices.

How did it happen...Grace, submission (An initial move to and gradual increase) to my Elohim, and by the power of my Savior Yahushua the Messiah.

Who decides for a healing to occur? YHWH does.
Why and to who. Because he does as He pleases and fits His purposes and will to glorify His name ans save those who call on Him.
I encourage you to seek Him and pray, He WILL lead you and if He decides to do something in your life similar to this, REJOICE, if not worship Him anyway, you never know what He is going to do. KNOW one knows the Father's complete sovereign will.

I testify ONLY to bring blessings and Glory to ONE who is WORTHY!!!

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest." Yahushua The Messiah. And please, read on, you will be blessed! Big time understatement.

sorry friend, but this is an overkill, don't you think. I mean you still need to help yourself. I mean I've been saved, but I still take care of my body and I still get sick.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 11:43:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here, let me flip on another light switch, a PN I wrote to Marauder almost two days ago....here.....

Yes, I eat kosher, no chicken or red meat any more. I may this summer as long as the animal is cut at the neck and the blood drained, basically I go to Kosher butcher's only for meat. Otherwise I eat fish every week, two and three times a week. Eggs, milk, nuts, the whole deal. I eat very healthy and take care of myself like instructed. My breakfast and lunch is 90 percent water soluble (Fruits and veggies) easily digested and gives me added energy to keep going and use less sleep (6-7 hours a night).
I have to take care of myself cause I am commanded to. I was healed in Jan. from a terrible disease and the healing came partly because I was beggining to take care of myself and God say I was not going to try and tempt Him (In other words, here God, heal me and I will keep shoving chemicals that are in processed food through my body, so you will have to clean out the crud supernaturally daily to keep me from getting sick) This would be basically like tempting God. Because a man would be tempted to clobber me for doing such a stupid thing. "I heal you and now you mess everything up again?" Ya know what I am saying? Good! :) Later.

Yes, MANY PEOPLE DIE OF HORRIBLE DISEASES, my question, did THEY all die every morning to YAH so they could live? I'll let you cook on Med. High for a while with that.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2013 11:46:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 11:43:32 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
Here, let me flip on another light switch, a PN I wrote to Marauder almost two days ago....here.....

Yes, I eat kosher, no chicken or red meat any more. I may this summer as long as the animal is cut at the neck and the blood drained, basically I go to Kosher butcher's only for meat. Otherwise I eat fish every week, two and three times a week. Eggs, milk, nuts, the whole deal. I eat very healthy and take care of myself like instructed. My breakfast and lunch is 90 percent water soluble (Fruits and veggies) easily digested and gives me added energy to keep going and use less sleep (6-7 hours a night).
I have to take care of myself cause I am commanded to. I was healed in Jan. from a terrible disease and the healing came partly because I was beggining to take care of myself and God say I was not going to try and tempt Him (In other words, here God, heal me and I will keep shoving chemicals that are in processed food through my body, so you will have to clean out the crud supernaturally daily to keep me from getting sick) This would be basically like tempting God. Because a man would be tempted to clobber me for doing such a stupid thing. "I heal you and now you mess everything up again?" Ya know what I am saying? Good! :) Later.

Yes, MANY PEOPLE DIE OF HORRIBLE DISEASES, my question, did THEY all die every morning to YAH so they could live? I'll let you cook on Med. High for a while with that.

We need to strive to be Obedient to YHWH, TORAH Obedient! The disobedient often call it the old law, and "nailed to the cross" He is not still nailed, but RISEN!!!!!!!
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:37:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not one who exposes personal medical info with the general public, in time as get to know you I will reveal to you the disease, if led.
But I will openly testify I was healed of a horrible disease.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:41:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
we've all been screwed since the day each us have been born. when we start going into space. its going to be halo all over again
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 2:51:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/5/2013 11:43:32 AM, Sower4GS wrote:

Yes, MANY PEOPLE DIE OF HORRIBLE DISEASES, my question, did THEY all die every morning to YAH so they could live? I'll let you cook on Med. High for a while with that.

You are a horrible person. If this is the kind of person God "saves" then I want no part of it.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:16:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not a horrible person, at all.
If ine is not healed it does not mean they are bad, reread my testiomony and you will see I never state everyone is healed after belief in Messiah.
I mean this.
If you do not give your life to Messiah every day, and you are diseased, you will have more trouble than you have to.
It is a blessing to live for Messiah and if you are diseased you can bebefit frm knowing Him.
How is that horrible?
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:35:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/6/2013 2:37:54 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
I am not one who exposes personal medical info with the general public, in time as get to know you I will reveal to you the disease, if led.
But I will openly testify I was healed of a horrible disease.

Riiiiight. Well, that's a nice story, but if you expect anyone to take it seriously, you'd tell us. Otherwise you're saying "A thing happened of some kind at some point! Therefore God!" What if it was a disease, like cancer, that we know goes into remission arbitrarily, and for non-believers as much as believers?

You're wasting everyone's time if you claim proof, but won't explain anything about the proof.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:36:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/6/2013 4:16:27 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
I am not a horrible person, at all.
If ine is not healed it does not mean they are bad, reread my testiomony and you will see I never state everyone is healed after belief in Messiah.
I mean this.
If you do not give your life to Messiah every day, and you are diseased, you will have more trouble than you have to.
It is a blessing to live for Messiah and if you are diseased you can bebefit frm knowing Him.
How is that horrible?

Because it means your god is narcissistic and petty (and, for that matter, hypocritical).
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 4:53:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/6/2013 4:36:51 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 6/6/2013 4:16:27 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
I am not a horrible person, at all.
If ine is not healed it does not mean they are bad, reread my testiomony and you will see I never state everyone is healed after belief in Messiah.
I mean this.
If you do not give your life to Messiah every day, and you are diseased, you will have more trouble than you have to.
It is a blessing to live for Messiah and if you are diseased you can bebefit frm knowing Him.
How is that horrible?

Because it means your god is narcissistic and petty (and, for that matter, hypocritical).

Ding. Ding. Ding.

And since he believes that this God is the benchmark against which morality is measured....
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 7:03:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Is that how you respond to One who heals?
WOW............You just called your Creator narcissistic and petty (and, for that matter, hypocritical)., Yikes!

You are gonna have trouble with Him if you don't repent.
Are you an angry person always?
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2013 7:14:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/6/2013 7:03:05 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Is that how you respond to One who heals?
WOW............You just called your Creator narcissistic and petty (and, for that matter, hypocritical)., Yikes!

You are gonna have trouble with Him if you don't repent.
Are you an angry person always?

I called your conception of a concept that appears to be nonexistent a petty and narcissistic one, yes, because it was the adjective which applied to what you described. The funny thing is, now you're doubling down...I'll have trouble with Him if I don't repent? Of what? My belief in adjectives? He cares enough what I think about your description of him that he'll give me "trouble"?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 3:16:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
And what is the "disease" that you are claiming was healed by supernatural intervention ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 11:27:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thanks for giving YHWH praise and not trying to discredit His eternal awesome power. Good going.
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 11:29:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok, fine....I used to have two arms on the left and none on the right, ok? Are you satisfied now? Even the eight medications did little for it. It was a bad situation. :(
GOP
Posts: 453
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2013 12:10:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/2/2013 7:29:27 AM, Sower4GS wrote:
I have been healed from a disease.

No longer take medications.

I did nothing to deserve it, in fact I was a sinner before it happened.

I have, carefully and with professional guidance, come off 8 medications over a period of three months.

Would never, NEVER recommend anyone ever do this without proper medical permission, advice, counsel, tests, and very careful monitoring and personal research.

I am completely symptom free and at peace. With my Elohim (God) who is YHWH.

My family supports me.

My congregation rejoices.

How did it happen...Grace, submission (An initial move to and gradual increase) to my Elohim, and by the power of my Savior Yahushua the Messiah.

Who decides for a healing to occur? YHWH does.
Why and to who. Because he does as He pleases and fits His purposes and will to glorify His name ans save those who call on Him.
I encourage you to seek Him and pray, He WILL lead you and if He decides to do something in your life similar to this, REJOICE, if not worship Him anyway, you never know what He is going to do. KNOW one knows the Father's complete sovereign will.

I testify ONLY to bring blessings and Glory to ONE who is WORTHY!!!

Matthew 11:28 "Come to Me, all you who labour and are burdened, and I shall give you rest." Yahushua The Messiah. And please, read on, you will be blessed! Big time understatement.

Praise the Lord. Amen
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 2:17:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/8/2013 11:29:51 PM, Sower4GS wrote:
Ok, fine....I used to have two arms on the left and none on the right, ok? Are you satisfied now? Even the eight medications did little for it. It was a bad situation. :(

Praise Muhammad!
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Sower4GS
Posts: 1,718
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2013 5:16:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Are their any that want to give Yahshua credit for Healing and not curses like that rabbit??