Jump to topic:

Cancer

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:13:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
Cancer is a problem many people encounter in their lives.
For example my best friends dad is dying from (colon) cancer right now, he might already be dead. I'm at school, but she called me and I can't talk to her, so as always I'm fearing the worst.
He's really close to me actually, and has been there for me alot more than my own dad. but since I've moved away from them it's very hard to get back there, and I probably wont get to see him ever again, and I probably wont even get to go to the funeral either. I also have no idea how to help my friend through this.

Has this or something similar aftected anyone else on this site? What's your story, and how did you cope?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 10:25:31 AM
At 12/1/2009 10:13:06 AM, lovelife wrote:
Has this or something similar aftected anyone else on this site? What's your story, and how did you cope?

My mum died of cancer when I was 11.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2009 3:33:04 PM
I had a childhood friend who read with me every single weekend; she was much much older than me but influenced me in many ways. She died a couple of years back from cancer. I still have all of the books she let me borrow.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
ournamestoolong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2009 5:36:38 PM
My cousin died of cancer, but most of my family has had some type at some point. All of them beat it except him.
I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

Ournamestoolong

Secretary of Commerce

Destroy talking ads!
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2009 5:38:30 PM
My Great Aunt, and my one of my friends died from cancer. Cancer sucks.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com