Jump to topic:

What could this be?

TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:08:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wake up with a major headache, dizziness to now, barely walk around cause of head hurting and dizziness. Feeling like jello. Extreme exhaustion. (Note I went to bed at 12) got up at 9:45. Normally get up at 9.. Also feel a little nausea.

I took alleve and it hasn't really helped too much.
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:11:53 AM
At 6/22/2013 11:08:59 AM, TULIP wrote:
Wake up with a major headache, dizziness to now, barely walk around cause of head hurting and dizziness. Feeling like jello. Extreme exhaustion. (Note I went to bed at 12) got up at 9:45. Normally get up at 9.. Also feel a little nausea.

Sounds like a textbook migraine. Is your neck, shoulders, or back sore as well?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:18:29 AM

Sounds like a hangover.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:20:27 AM
At 6/22/2013 11:11:53 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Are you overly sensitive to light/sound? I.e. do they make the pain/nausea worse?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Alvaro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:46:51 AM
That happens sometimes because of oversleeping or lack of sleep,That is something you can deal with,Take a bath and after that a cup of coffee or tea if you need a pain killer have it after taking something light and that will surely help you.
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:50:10 AM
At 6/22/2013 11:18:29 AM, imabench wrote:

Sounds like a hangover.

Sorry I've never drank alcohol in my entire life. So I know it's not that. Thanks though.
"We conclude that our salvation is of The Lord. He is the One who regenerates us. Those whom He regenerates come to Christ. Without regeneration no one will ever come to Christ. With regeneration no one will ever reject Him. God's saving grace effects what He intends to effect by it. ~ R. C. Sproul
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:50:58 AM
At 6/22/2013 11:11:53 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Yea along with weakness and shakiness too. :/
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:53:01 AM
At 6/22/2013 11:46:51 AM, Alvaro wrote:
That happens sometimes because of oversleeping or lack of sleep,That is something you can deal with,Take a bath and after that a cup of coffee or tea if you need a pain killer have it after taking something light and that will surely help you.

I'm not supposed to have caffeine at all. I took alleve this morning hasn't helped. My mom said it could be that I overslept. Cause the past week or so Ive only been getting 4 hrs of sleep a day..
KingDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 11:54:48 AM

Are you sure you're not faking it? The other day I thought I was suffering from severe diarrhoea but it turned out I was just faking it.
Alvaro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:15:49 PM
At 6/22/2013 11:46:51 AM, Alvaro wrote:
TULIP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 12:35:17 PM
At 6/22/2013 11:54:48 AM, KingDebater wrote:

Are you sure you're not faking it? The other day I thought I was suffering from severe diarrhoea but it turned out I was just faking it.

I'm gonna fake feeling dizzy? Feeling weak? Shaky? Exhausted? (around my eyes are black and puffy). Head hurting when I took meds for it? Nausea?

How does someone fake all those things at the same time?? :/

Thanks for calling me a liar.. :(
All is forgiven though. Thanks anyways.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 7:53:20 PM

These sound like classic symptoms of half a dozen things, so just based on the info given, it could be a number of things. If it's not gone by now, you should probably make an appointment with the doc.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...