Jump to topic:

what food skin more black?

winkie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2013 9:30:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
What food is easy to make the skin black? Often eat liver, red bean, black sesame seed, mullet, strong coffee, easy to make the skin black; What food is easy to make the skin white? Is usually yellow-green foods such as celery, spinach, Onions, apples, carrots, etc. - true or false remains to be verified.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 11:27:16 AM
I usually just take my daily plutonium supplement with a meal and it works fine.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
llamainmypocket
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 5:14:40 PM
I don't see how something you ingest can lighten or darken your skin unless you're of African descent. That being said, carotenoids seem to be able to lighten the skin by hews of yellow and red.

Silver ingestion can turn you blue but it's quite hideous and it's permanent.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 6:54:43 PM
I doubt consuming anything will make your skin darker. Beta-carotene from carrots is reported to work, but I don't know how long it lasts, and how well it appears. Sun tan always results in the damage of skin. And you'll go back to your original color nonetheless.
winkie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 9:02:55 PM
At 9/6/2013 5:14:40 PM, llamainmypocket wrote:
I don't see how something you ingest can lighten or darken your skin unless you're of African descent. That being said, carotenoids seem to be able to lighten the skin by hews of yellow and red.

Silver ingestion can turn you blue but it's quite hideous and it's permanent.

I am not African descent.
Disquisition
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2013 11:39:14 PM
At 9/5/2013 9:30:56 PM, winkie wrote:
What food is easy to make the skin black? Often eat liver, red bean, black sesame seed, mullet, strong coffee, easy to make the skin black; What food is easy to make the skin white? Is usually yellow-green foods such as celery, spinach, Onions, apples, carrots, etc. - true or false remains to be verified.

Food? Try the sun
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 1:44:43 AM
Yeah, don't think anything can make your skin really dark, only the sunshine. But then the tan fades in winter. You can spray tan, that usually makes you look black.
llamainmypocket
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2013 2:40:07 AM
I had a friend years ago that tried to tan with something topical that she had to rub on. She didn't think to wear gloves and had a wonderful tan on her palms. It was quite odd looking.