Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

the best way to lose weight

yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 4:34:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1. eat a lot of food
2. dont exercise
3. play videogames all day
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 11:04:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 4:34:10 PM, yay842 wrote:
1. eat a lot of food
2. dont exercise
3. play videogames all day

Heroin is a brilliant weight loss plan as well.
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 11:06:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 11:04:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/7/2013 4:34:10 PM, yay842 wrote:
1. eat a lot of food
2. dont exercise
3. play videogames all day

Heroin is a brilliant weight loss plan as well.

Yeah but it takes more steps:
1. acquire money
2. track down cholos
3. give money
4. take the heroin

or

1. the chemistry process
2. the chemistry process
3. the chemistry process
4. the chemistry process
5. the chemistry process
6. the chemistry process
7. the chemistry process
8. the chemistry process
9. the chemistry process
10. product is heroin
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Posts: 36,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 11:10:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 11:06:12 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/7/2013 11:04:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/7/2013 4:34:10 PM, yay842 wrote:
1. eat a lot of food
2. dont exercise
3. play videogames all day

Heroin is a brilliant weight loss plan as well.

Yeah but it takes more steps:
1. acquire money
2. track down cholos
3. give money
4. take the heroin

or

1. the chemistry process
2. the chemistry process
3. the chemistry process
4. the chemistry process
5. the chemistry process
6. the chemistry process
7. the chemistry process
8. the chemistry process
9. the chemistry process
10. product is heroin

The fact that you made that post tells me that you're not doing enough heroin.
Tsar of DDO
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2013 11:23:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/7/2013 11:10:04 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/7/2013 11:06:12 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/7/2013 11:04:25 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/7/2013 4:34:10 PM, yay842 wrote:
1. eat a lot of food
2. dont exercise
3. play videogames all day

Heroin is a brilliant weight loss plan as well.

Yeah but it takes more steps:
1. acquire money
2. track down cholos
3. give money
4. take the heroin

or

1. the chemistry process
2. the chemistry process
3. the chemistry process
4. the chemistry process
5. the chemistry process
6. the chemistry process
7. the chemistry process
8. the chemistry process
9. the chemistry process
10. product is heroin

The fact that you made that post tells me that you're not doing enough heroin.

can you give a faster way?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
jabeen100
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 3:59:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more.
For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds
nummi
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 8:57:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2013 3:59:14 AM, jabeen100 wrote:
If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more.
For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds
All wrong, all total BS. If you have excessive weight then you need to start eating right, not less. If you eat right and you eat more than you need then you won't gain excessive weight, the excess weight comes from grains, sugars, chemicals, and all the bad things processed foods contain. Once that is done, the crap is removed from diet, keep at it for months, and the weight problem will solve itself as a result. Counting calories is total BS as well.
Things humans should not consume: grains and grain products, processed sugars, chemicals in foods, processed foods in general. If you remove those from diet, and eat only the things naturally available, and have at minimum about a 50% carnivorous diet, then you should be fine. The excessive weight will go away on its own over a couple of months. Doing extra exercises is not even necessary, though wouldn't hurt.
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 5:08:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2013 3:59:14 AM, jabeen100 wrote:
If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more.
For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds

not unless you're a fatty, then you cant exercise for at least an hour a day
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2013 2:57:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
All you have to do is this:

1. Plan to destroy your life.
2. Buy every drug you can think of.
3. Do all of them.
4. Watch your body slowly get skinnier and skinnier until you die :D
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite