Jump to topic:

Lowering alcohol age to 18 debate.

shaneischill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 7:36:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey guys hows it going i'm new to this site and well I need help for a debate tomorrow. If all of you guys can give me reasons and arguments statistics of why we shouldn't lower the alcohol age to 18 in USA would be very helpful, ( this is my first time ever doing a professional debate so tips would be very helpful on debating also.) Facts, reasons , ect. I know there arguments are going to consist of reasons like oh you can join in the military at 18 so you should be able to drink alcohol or some other non sense. Thanks guys would be very helpful :D
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2013 12:59:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2013 7:36:31 PM, shaneischill wrote:
Hey guys hows it going i'm new to this site and well I need help for a debate tomorrow. If all of you guys can give me reasons and arguments statistics of why we shouldn't lower the alcohol age to 18 in USA would be very helpful, ( this is my first time ever doing a professional debate so tips would be very helpful on debating also.) Facts, reasons , ect. I know there arguments are going to consist of reasons like oh you can join in the military at 18 so you should be able to drink alcohol or some other non sense. Thanks guys would be very helpful :D

...Yeah I answered your debate.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite