Thanksgiving!

Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2008 9:15:36 AM
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Though to be on topic, I was wondering whether or not it would be healthy for me to continue my monitoring of these forums and waiting for the thanksgiving meal to be cooked. Shouldn't I try to relax today given how hectic my classes (which I am currently on break from) are? That would most certainly be mentally healthy. Should I pay closer attention to my mental health or my physical health today?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2008 10:55:43 AM
Doing nothing isn't how one relaxes.

Doing yourself is.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2008 12:28:27 PM
Here Here!

And trolling 4chan and hearing everyone griping about being rickroll'd by Macy's Parade and how /b/ is full of cancer.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos