Jump to topic:

help!

TheBigSplash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 11:31:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So in home ec, my teacher demonstrated how to make french toast, and gave us generous samples, today we actually made it. Both days it was cooked in grease and both days I got bad diarrhea and gas. What's going on? I had two pieces with sugar, syrup, butter, and a glass of milk. I've been drinking tons of water, and I just don't know what to do.

Whats going on?
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:45:08 AM
It's the syrup. The syrup has tons of sugar and carbohydrates in it, which causes stuff such as gas. Gatorade tends to work well against this.
Ashton
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:49:12 AM
At 2/4/2014 11:31:15 PM, TheBigSplash wrote:
So in home ec, my teacher demonstrated how to make french toast, and gave us generous samples, today we actually made it. Both days it was cooked in grease and both days I got bad diarrhea and gas. What's going on? I had two pieces with sugar, syrup, butter, and a glass of milk. I've been drinking tons of water, and I just don't know what to do.

Whats going on?

You should go to the doctor to get testified for allergies. A few things are most likely: (1) it's a coincidence, you just happened to catch a stomach bug that say day, (2) you have an allergy to the milk (lactose intolerance), (3) you have a gluten allergy (to the bread).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)