Jump to topic:

medical marijuana

christan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2014 2:47:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
with all the hoopla in the press,most think the legalize marijuana folks are making headway,they arent.its illegal in every state and they are only skipping the approval process and admitting defeat along the way,just like the obamacare folks and the gay rights people.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2014 4:55:53 PM
At 4/4/2014 2:47:53 PM, christan wrote:
with all the hoopla in the press,most think the legalize marijuana folks are making headway,they arent.its illegal in every state and they are only skipping the approval process and admitting defeat along the way,just like the obamacare folks and the gay rights people.

I know, right? The only people being responsible are Fox news who reports to us every time a dog in Colorado eats its owners marijuana and has to go to the vet.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2014 10:16:04 PM
At 4/4/2014 2:47:53 PM, christan wrote:

It's not illegal in every state because of state law, but because it's a federal crime. I have a sister who lives in Oregon and other family in California (one is a state trooper) and they say it's not that hard to get with a prescription. I suffer from a chronic illness myself, and I think it's silly that they will prescribe me drugs like morphine but they are forbidden by law to prescribe marijuana, which I'm told would probably be more effective.