Jump to topic:

What helps with Acne?

Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 8:35:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's not bad or anything, but I do get a few beak outs every so while. Anything you guys use that really helps? Natural remedies or medicines?
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 9:01:26 PM
At 5/24/2014 8:35:23 PM, Cin wrote:
It's not bad or anything, but I do get a few beak outs every so while. Anything you guys use that really helps? Natural remedies or medicines?

Lemon juice, egg whites, honey

all good natural products
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 9:17:27 PM
The best cure for acne is growing up...

But what you want is a *spot treatment.* If you break out infrequently and only in small areas, the spot treatment ones will dry out the acne in a few hours and it'll fall off. You should also get an acne face wash and wash your face with it twice a day.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Themba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/24/2014 10:29:56 PM
You could just sleep, it works on my end. But I don't think that applies to everyone. Another alternative would be buying products that contain benzoyl peroxide, to slow that sebum production of yours which I did when I was younger, it is effective if you have acne that are benign and stationery.

Overall, just sleep.lol
Conservative101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 1:29:11 AM

Go to your dermatologist and he'll set you up.
When in doubt, start riots and scream racism
Cin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2014 1:29:38 AM
At 5/25/2014 1:11:13 AM, BasicLogic wrote:
100% cure for acne is ripping off your face

How To Basic <3
Food is life, brah
http://www.debate.org...
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2014 5:31:58 AM

Try this trick that really works. Take a little bit of toothpaste by your finger or brush and gently apply it onto the acne red area. Only the acne spot otherwise your normal skin will turn red. Wait for an hour and then rinse off the paste. It will dry out the moisture in the acne area. At least that's what my buddies told me. But it worked for me.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Themba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2014 2:54:14 AM
At 5/24/2014 10:29:56 PM, Themba wrote:
You could just sleep, it works on my end. But I don't think that applies to everyone. Another alternative would be buying products that contain benzoyl peroxide, to slow that sebum production of yours which I did when I was younger, it is effective if you have acne that are benign and stationery.

Overall, just sleep.lol

By sleeping, I meant that you should get enough sleep, as in 8 hours at least. I understand thats not standard, but sleeping a lot helps a lot in my case.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2014 5:05:50 PM
At 5/24/2014 10:29:56 PM, Themba wrote:

Overall, just sleep.lol

A lot of people my age forget this, but a nice way to minimize risk for acne is to stop using that devious drug that around 40% of high school students have tried (a 2011 statistic too), haha.
You can call me Mark if you like.
Themba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2014 6:40:55 AM
At 5/28/2014 5:05:50 PM, debate_power wrote:
A lot of people my age forget this, but a nice way to minimize risk for acne is to stop using that devious drug that around 40% of high school students have tried (a 2011 statistic too), haha.

There is also that too!! depending on the product on my experience. I usually use trusted ones If I'm studying for finals, as sleep deprivation basically produce uncontrolled acnes lol.

Yeah, mine is originally prescribed by a GP. its important to know the product before you purchase it obviously haha.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2014 9:48:48 PM
Idk cause I suffer from seriously bad breakouts occasionally, and use a lot of stuff. Nothing really works. Just some help: never overuse ance creams cause they dry out you skin and make it super flaky. Ugh.
Ashton