Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Whats the difference?

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:48:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
With the recent Supreme Court decision going in favor of Hobby Lobby I got to thinking about what my employers health plan doesn't cover. It really is quite crappy insurance and pays for virtually nothing which is why I purchased private insurance. For instance it won't cover any kind of injury while one is involved in a competitive sport, this includes all amateur sports as well as professional. I get the professional part. If I join a local soft ball league and hurt myself I am sht outa luck. It also wont cover any injury received riding any kind of motorcycle not even a mini bike or scooter on or off road.

These are all behaviors with a potential for injury and thus a future medical claim or claims.

Having sex is a behavior with a potential to contract a STD or a pregnancy and thus a future medical claim or claims.

Both can be abstained from or one can take the risk and engage in the behavior.

Tell me, what's the difference?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%