Jump to topic:

Shrooms vs. LSD

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:28:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Shrooms is way different from acid. It's more of an emotional trip than a visual trip. The larger the dose you take the more emotional the trip will be. Also if you are alone and tripping, you will learn so many things that you did not know about yourself.

Acid is like having your own senses and mind overcharged, while shrooms feel like you are tapping into an ancient being's consciousness.

LSD is science-fiction; shrooms is fantasy. Each serve their own purpose. Shrooms feel more archaic, tribal to me. LSD feels more internal and scientific to me.

I prefer LSD when I want to experience my essence; I prefer mushrooms when I want to learn something about my essence

LSD is sharp, artificial, and digital; shrooms looks melty, analog, and organic.

I will also say that mushrooms are much more lovey, and more directed. Acid is less like a spirit that comes in, loves you and teaches you, but is more like something that will open your mind to the possibilities of itself and then let you play with the universe. I feel fuzzed out of reality on acid, like I'm just turning into all of the vibrating energy around me. Mushrooms put me into myself and the world so much it feels like I'm just swimming in it. Mushrooms are like home. Acid is a good journey, but I can see why people like it so much more generally--it's easy to party on. Acid is more likely to give you synesthesia. Telepathy between trippers seems more pronounced on acid. It's more analytical- you see patterns in everything (and I mean that systematically, and visually). On shrooms I might look at a family of ducks and be a duck with them, and love them. On acid I will appreciate them, but I will be much more fascinated by the social structures that are suddenly making themselves obvious.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 8:35:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, you're obviously still f*cked. I've never done LSD, but I've done everything else and it's all the same, to be honest. People romanticise it, and that romanticising in itself yields different results, but it's all the same. WSA: LSD was made by the government maaan; Shrooms are Mother Earth! lmfao