Jump to topic:

A Nostril Issue

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:12:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Basically I was dousing my face in warm soapy water when I sport blood in my nose. I checked it and it looked almost like a deposit of blood on the roof on the ceiling of my nose. I quickly wiped it away, but what scared me was the fact that never before, not even once, in my life had I had as nose bleed.

So, is this indicative of something or Am I overreacting.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:12:34 PM
At 4/4/2010 4:12:18 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Basically I was dousing my face in warm soapy water when I spotted blood in my nose. I checked it and it looked almost like a deposit of blood on the roof on the ceiling of my nose. I quickly wiped it away, but what scared me was the fact that never before, not even once, in my life had I had as nose bleed.

So, is this indicative of something or Am I overreacting.
collegekitchen10
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:14:09 PM
overreacting, this winter started nosebleeds for me too.

It's dry skin in the nose. If it bleeds from both nostrils or continues for 20 mins or more then you should see a doctor
In a PM

True2GaGa: "heeeeeeeey"

Me: "hello"

True2GaGa: "sup"

Me: Masturbating

True2GaGa: "..............."
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:23:17 PM
You do realise 2 boobs would grant me a plethora of articles from medical experts within seconds from 50% of the male suers on this site?
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:30:15 PM
At 4/4/2010 4:23:17 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
You do realise 2 boobs would grant me a plethora of articles from medical experts within seconds from 50% of the male suers on this site?

You'd need more than boobs. Heck, I've got those mainly because my love of food and dis-love of exercise.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:33:27 PM
I gotta disagree with the consensus in this thread.

Panda, you have Huntington's Disease. Slowly, you will lose control of your body, and soon you won't be able to wipe your own @ss. Then, your brain will start to decay, and progressively you'll lose control of even your most basic thoughts. And during this process, you'll be conscious that you're losing your mind, as you poop yourself. And you'll lose control of your jaw and throat, so you won't be able to eat. And you'll control of your muscles, and you'll become weaker and weaker to the point where it hurts to move. And all this pain will all come to you at once. And it will be unbearable. But you'll so weak you won't even be able to kill yourself.

Anyway, it was nice knowin' you. (:
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2010 4:35:12 PM
At 4/4/2010 4:33:27 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
I gotta disagree with the consensus in this thread.

Panda, you have Huntington's Disease. Slowly, you will lose control of your body, and soon you won't be able to wipe your own @ss. Then, your brain will start to decay, and progressively you'll lose control of even your most basic thoughts. And during this process, you'll be conscious that you're losing your mind, as you poop yourself. And you'll lose control of your jaw and throat, so you won't be able to eat. And you'll control of your muscles, and you'll become weaker and weaker to the point where it hurts to move. And all this pain will all come to you at once. And it will be unbearable. But you'll so weak you won't even be able to kill yourself.

Anyway, it was nice knowin' you. (:

Thanks House.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2010 8:05:41 AM
Go to the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for saline nasal spray.

Gently blow your nose, insert the spray into the left nostril, and spray. Do the same for the right nostril. Wait a minute, then perform the procedure again. Then, gently blow your nose.

Do this three times a day and you won't have any more nosebleeds. This also helps clean out the nasal passages, reduces allergies, and reduces sinusitis.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.