Jump to topic:

Brain Tumours?

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 3:57:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm just wondering if anyone if DDO has had any experiences with Cancer, more specifically- Brain Tumours. If so, would you be willing to share your experiences?

It would be even more appreciated if anybody could share any info with me about Acoustic Neuromas.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 11:05:42 PM
At 9/30/2014 3:57:44 PM, NiamC wrote:
I'm just wondering if anyone if DDO has had any experiences with Cancer, more specifically- Brain Tumours. If so, would you be willing to share your experiences?

It would be even more appreciated if anybody could share any info with me about Acoustic Neuromas.

I've had some friends go through it, but I don't know details, sorry.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
hatshepsut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 11:08:02 AM
Most brain cancers are fatal, and the victim has a hard time just getting through the day, much less doing much online. Most people who have terminal illnesses don't share in public, so at best you may get a response from a friend or relative. But really, it's like anyone who is close to death is: while conscious and functional, one closes their affairs and starts praying, to be ready for the frightening journey back into the void.