Depresison is real

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2014 4:37:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/20/2014 3:26:57 PM, Hunter695 wrote:
Depression is real and sucks to have. I hate it when people say that depression is simply being sad.

Yep...
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 8:56:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Depression is real and sucks to have. I hate it when people say that depression is simply being sad.

Most people need to have a depression to understand it is not simply being sad, and man, that's sad!
felixxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 3:40:31 AM

Ohhh....depression really is a very bad not thing but disease. I use this pill as
Cipralex 20 mg to prevent the consequences .The pill really help and i'm happy)))
Neana
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 11:26:57 AM
Oh, believe me, depression is very real and also very horrible. It can really damage your physical and mental health and sometimes It's more dangerous than any physical problem. Don't worry , It's perfectly curable and you can totally get rid of depression. Realizing your problem is the first step and you should go to your doctor and follow his instruction. But there are some amazing home remedies for depression, you can use to get rid of depression. These remedies include healthy eating, yoga, deep breathing exercise, change of scenery, avoiding negative people and spending more time in the company of positive people. Here is an amazing article, I have found that shows use simple things that can be helpful in fight against depression:
http://olwomen.com...
hopefully, it will be helpful for all.
Christysmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 8:28:59 AM
At 6/7/2015 11:26:57 AM, Neana wrote:
Oh, believe me, depression is very real and also very horrible. It can really damage your physical and mental health and sometimes It's more dangerous than any physical problem. Don't worry , It's perfectly curable and you can totally get rid of depression. Realizing your problem is the first step and you should go to your doctor and follow his instruction. But there are some amazing home remedies for depression, you can use to get rid of depression. These remedies include healthy eating, yoga, deep breathing exercise, change of scenery, avoiding negative people and spending more time in the company of positive people. Here is an amazing article, I have found that shows use simple things that can be helpful in fight against depression:
http://olwomen.com...
hopefully, it will be helpful for all.

excellent reply. i really felt each and every word related to depression you have discussed here is right( which i felt when i was depressed sometime)

thanks for sharing the link, its really a useful one for me
jamestyler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:33:00 AM

Depression is the serious medical illness. it interferes with daily life and causes pain for both you and those who care about you.