Jump to topic:

Cramps

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:16:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
(Hurr durr durr Panda has menstrual pains)

Recently my calf has been cramping up a lot. Prime example was I woke up at 3M last night to a cramping leg. However, it still hasn't 'un-cramped' and still hurts to an extent. My calf also tends to cramp up most en I'm sitting down

Can anyone help?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:22:38 AM
At 5/15/2010 11:16:30 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Recently my calf has been cramping up a lot. Prime example was I woke up at 3M last night to a cramping leg. However, it still hasn't 'un-cramped' and still hurts to an extent. My calf also tends to cramp up most en I'm sitting down

Can anyone help?

Drink lots of water and get some potassium in you - potatoes have a lot of potassium, and i know there are a few around there.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:43:22 AM
At 5/15/2010 11:22:38 AM, innomen wrote:

Can anyone help?

Drink lots of water and get some potassium in you - potatoes have a lot of potassium, and i know there are a few around there.

Sounds like something you'd do for period pain.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 11:50:42 AM
At 5/15/2010 11:43:22 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/15/2010 11:22:38 AM, innomen wrote:

Can anyone help?

Sounds like something you'd do for period pain.

I get leg cramps at night when i do a lot of cardio at the gym and not drink enough water. We call them charley horses, and they are horrible cramps where your muscles seize up. Magnesium is also a helpful supplement, and stretching helps to keep them from coming.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 12:28:46 PM
Stretch muscle in opposite direction. Cramp in the back of lower leg, you point your feet so your toes are closest to you, etc.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2010 5:03:43 PM
Sit different.

Jerk off.

it might just be that you ain't done growing yet and so there's nothing ya can do but wait-- you hear about "growing pains" mostly in the context of little kids but that's only because bigger ones don't whine as much about it.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 3:07:00 AM
At 5/15/2010 5:03:43 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Sit different.

I'll try that.

Jerk off.

Errr......If I get your meaning, copious amounts of that is already being done.

it might just be that you ain't done growing yet and so there's nothing ya can do but wait-- you hear about "growing pains" mostly in the context of little kids but that's only because bigger ones don't whine as much about it.

Oh.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 9:50:51 PM

Can anyone help?

you mean the muscle is still sore? or its still cramped? as in painful spasms? i think a cramp lasting days is probably dangerous....

night cramps are relatively common however.... try to make sure you are hydrated and your electrolytes are in balance... if they keep happening, its probably just something you have to deal with....

http://www.medicinenet.com...
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2010 9:58:39 PM

Can anyone help?

I recommend becoming a cynical doctor addicted to Vicodin!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2010 8:48:13 PM
I used to get these during XC or Lax, but now that I'm not doing either, I don't have them. Must be a chemical build-up, lack of stretching, etc.