Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Need medical advice regarding mixing of meds

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,255
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 12:02:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

This isn't Yahoo Answers.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:23:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?
I would consult a specialist. But like implementing the combination of any medicine, it is best to ask questions like the one you have.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:25:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:23:55 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?
I would consult a specialist. But like implementing the combination of any medicine, it is best to ask questions like the one you have.

I just want to make sure that it doesn't create a paradox, that's all.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 7:26:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:25:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:23:55 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?
I would consult a specialist. But like implementing the combination of any medicine, it is best to ask questions like the one you have.

I just want to make sure that it doesn't create a paradox, that's all.

I'm not quite certain if antibiotics and probiotics combined pose a threat. But it is accurate, certain medications in juncture with others do allow for health hazards.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:41:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 7:26:41 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:25:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/9/2015 7:23:55 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?
I would consult a specialist. But like implementing the combination of any medicine, it is best to ask questions like the one you have.

I just want to make sure that it doesn't create a paradox, that's all.

I'm not quite certain if antibiotics and probiotics combined pose a threat. But it is accurate, certain medications in juncture with others do allow for health hazards.

Well, I mean, you don't want to mix matter and antimatter... I just want to make sure it's not the same kind of thing.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Defro
Posts: 847
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:47:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

Best not to mix meds bro. People die by mixing meds.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2015 9:48:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/9/2015 9:47:00 PM, Defro wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

Best not to mix meds bro. People die by mixing meds.

I'm not really worried about dying - I'm more worried about creating a rip in space-time or something.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:10:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

http://www.livestrong.com...
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:14:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 11:10:42 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

http://www.livestrong.com...

A reliable source told me that it might result in the creation of a Nexium - it doesn't sound very safe.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 11:17:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 11:14:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/6/2015 11:10:42 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

http://www.livestrong.com...

A reliable source told me that it might result in the creation of a Nexium - it doesn't sound very safe.

Airmax is a reliable source?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:57:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 11:17:49 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 3/6/2015 11:14:38 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/6/2015 11:10:42 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:49:12 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Is it safe to take both antibiotics and probiotics within the same 24-hour period?

http://www.livestrong.com...

A reliable source told me that it might result in the creation of a Nexium - it doesn't sound very safe.

Airmax is a reliable source?

Verily.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush