Jump to topic:

Uberman's Sleep Schedule

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 2:43:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting,... probably fake, and only possible to re-create if you are unemployed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2010 5:42:17 PM
At 6/16/2010 2:43:29 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Interesting,... probably fake, and only possible to re-create if you are unemployed.

Good point. Hard schedule to work with.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2010 7:44:48 AM
At 6/17/2010 5:42:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:

It also precludes any sort of social life, so it's only really good for people who want to maximise their time on the internet or some such.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2010 9:15:34 AM
At 6/18/2010 7:44:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

It also precludes any sort of social life, so it's only really good for people who want to maximise their time on the internet or some such.

thats not true! if you can't take a 20 min nap while hanging out with your friends, then what kind of friends are they? it would also be doable at work, assuming you worked 8 hour shifts and planned your breaks properly. but personally i think its made up in order to trick people into torturing themselves >.<
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2010 9:27:08 AM
At 6/18/2010 9:15:34 AM, belle wrote:
At 6/18/2010 7:44:48 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

thats not true! if you can't take a 20 min nap while hanging out with your friends, then what kind of friends are they?

You are bound to wake up with something shaved or your pants round your ankles or something.

it would also be doable at work, assuming you worked 8 hour shifts and planned your breaks properly. but personally i think its made up in order to trick people into torturing themselves >.<

Hmm... it sounds awkward.
When I have week off and alone I might try it. If anything for those intense dreams.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2010 5:20:41 PM
I got very little sleep last night and had a 30 min powernap earlier and I feel fine. Again, it's not going to the extreme like this Uberman sleep schedule is.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 9:57:12 AM
At 6/19/2010 5:20:41 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I got very little sleep last night and had a 30 min powernap earlier and I feel fine. Again, it's not going to the extreme like this Uberman sleep schedule is.
If you try running or doing some physical work, maybe you will feel the fatigue caused by sleeplessness. You may also be confused.

A very bad thing about not sleeping enough is that you feel very irritable all day long. A little heat makes you feel really uncomfortable, etc.