Jump to topic:

Survey of Life-changes

KevinW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:26:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Most of you do not know me. I debated a couple of times here but I got too busy. Hopefully I will be back someday. In the mean time, for those 18 years and older I am conducting survey research and I need people to take the survey. Here are the details:

As part of a book project, I am conducting survey research on what changes developmental course in people"s lives. I am inviting ACA colleagues to take part in this groundbreaking study. For your confidentiality, even if you know me, do not reply to this message, or let me know in any way you took the survey and I will never ask you about it.

Survey of Life-changes is an independent research project that investigates various experiences you have had in the past that you believe have been life-changing. This is an anonymous and confidential survey that has been approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at Gordon College in Wenham, Massachusetts. You should be able to complete the questionnaire in approximately 15-30 minutes.

To be eligible for the study you must be 18 years or older and be a US citizen. Recollections of experiences from ages of 7-39 are desired.

To help recruitment for the study, please feel free to share the link with your contacts through word-of mouth, email, and/or on social media. Any assistance you can provide in this way, will truly be appreciated.

The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com...
Thank you, in advance, for participating in the Survey of Life-changes study.

The principle investigator thanks Dr. Bryan C. Auday, professor of psychology at Gordon College, for his support and guidance as well as the college IRB for their approval of the study.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:33:20 PM
At 2/17/2015 7:26:36 PM, KevinW wrote:
Most of you do not know me. I debated a couple of times here but I got too busy. Hopefully I will be back someday. In the mean time, for those 18 years and older I am conducting survey research and I need people to take the survey. Here are the details:

As part of a book project, I am conducting survey research on what changes developmental course in people"s lives. I am inviting ACA colleagues to take part in this groundbreaking study. For your confidentiality, even if you know me, do not reply to this message, or let me know in any way you took the survey and I will never ask you about it.

Survey of Life-changes is an independent research project that investigates various experiences you have had in the past that you believe have been life-changing. This is an anonymous and confidential survey that has been approved by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at Gordon College in Wenham, Massachusetts. You should be able to complete the questionnaire in approximately 15-30 minutes.

To be eligible for the study you must be 18 years or older and be a US citizen. Recollections of experiences from ages of 7-39 are desired.

To help recruitment for the study, please feel free to share the link with your contacts through word-of mouth, email, and/or on social media. Any assistance you can provide in this way, will truly be appreciated.

The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com...
Thank you, in advance, for participating in the Survey of Life-changes study.

The principle investigator thanks Dr. Bryan C. Auday, professor of psychology at Gordon College, for his support and guidance as well as the college IRB for their approval of the study.

I have friends at literally every one of your Alma Mater's... nice.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 7:40:34 PM
With regard to your survey, the third question needs more options. At a minimum, "in a relationship but not co-habitating" should be added.

Your fifth question should be broken into three questions, since you have three categories of responses.

Your sixth question should be broken into at least three questions as well.

More or less... you need to edit this a lot. Your advisor should able to help you with that.