Jump to topic:

Homeopathy..

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2010 6:08:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hehe. I like when he drew the extended lifeline lol.

Sidenote: I went to a psychic when I was 14 and she told me I'd have an alternative lifestyle lol. There's no way she knew I was gay either. I don't "look" gay. Strange coincidence :P
President of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2010 5:30:04 AM
At 7/20/2010 6:08:49 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Hehe. I like when he drew the extended lifeline lol.

Sidenote: I went to a psychic when I was 14 and she told me I'd have an alternative lifestyle lol. There's no way she knew I was gay either. I don't "look" gay. Strange coincidence:

Sounds typically vague. It causes the person to think, what about my lifestyle is so alternative. Since it is so vague, anyone can find something about themselves to attribute it to, because we all have our own little nuances. In essence, a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Vague prophecies... It's what's kept the bible in business for 4,000 years.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 8:58:24 PM
At 7/21/2010 5:31:24 AM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
The Bible hasn't even been here for two thousand years.

Torah has
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 12:16:30 AM
i've a strange kinda relevant story. my neighbour used to have a horrible amount of warts on her hands and she'd burned them off and froze them off and tried everything modern medicine had to offer i'd say and they still came back everytime. then she went to see some sort of a witch doctor or whatever it is they call themselves, who told her the fee but asked for 20 pounds more on top of it, which he then offered back straight away in exchange for the warts... and a couple of days later they were gone. crazy huh?
signature
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 7:15:20 AM
At 7/21/2010 5:30:04 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Vague prophecies... It's what's kept the bible in business for 4,000 years.

Very true, but I think the most common interpretation of "alternative lifestyle" is gay.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 9:42:42 AM
At 8/31/2010 12:16:30 AM, badger wrote:
i've a strange kinda relevant story. my neighbour used to have a horrible amount of warts on her hands and she'd burned them off and froze them off and tried everything modern medicine had to offer i'd say and they still came back everytime. then she went to see some sort of a witch doctor or whatever it is they call themselves, who told her the fee but asked for 20 pounds more on top of it, which he then offered back straight away in exchange for the warts... and a couple of days later they were gone. crazy huh?

not that i'd expect any of you to believe that kinda story :) i'm not even sure if i do.
signature
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 9:47:41 AM
At 8/31/2010 9:42:42 AM, badger wrote:

Did the witch doctor do anything? Or just take the money?

not that i'd expect any of you to believe that kinda story :) i'm not even sure if i do.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2010 10:00:09 AM
At 8/31/2010 9:47:41 AM, innomen wrote:
At 8/31/2010 9:42:42 AM, badger wrote:

Did the witch doctor do anything? Or just take the money?

nothing at all apparently.. bought the warts off my neighbour with the money that she'd given him and they were gone a couple of days later lol. i actually kinda believe the story tbh, but i saw the end result and knew that she was going doing it before she did it.. i wouldn't expect any of ye to.

signature