Jump to topic:

feeling lonely

laurajeanne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 9:40:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am feeling very lonely....Feeling like no one there to hear my words and no one there really near and dear to me ...which is making me feel much worse...Do you ever feel like this?what should I do?
riveroaks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2015 10:32:21 PM
At 8/17/2015 9:40:10 AM, laurajeanne wrote:
I am feeling very lonely....Feeling like no one there to hear my words and no one there really near and dear to me ...which is making me feel much worse...Do you ever feel like this?what should I do?

I have a cat and he is very vocal. His meowing is like a symphony to my ears.

You should get a cat too. Start with a kitten just old enough to eat solid food -- about 5 weeks. Two is even better because then they can play together when you are gone.

A cat or two will enhance your life and keep you happy all the time.
fromantle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2015 11:24:08 AM
At 8/17/2015 9:40:10 AM, laurajeanne wrote:
Its a difficult one but a pet is a good solution. Everytime I shop I meet lonely people many old who live alone. I make a point of talking in the store and outside.
I am lucky at the moment my wife is still with me but the final seperation must eventually come. In a way I would prefer her to go first then she will not have to suffer loss lonelyness and berevement.