Narcolepsy

laurajeanne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 6:21:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
hi guy,
I am experiencing symptoms related to shift work disorder condition. I couldn"t keep myself awake. What is the medicine that can offer relief from such condition?
margaretemily
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 6:27:07 AM
At 8/21/2015 6:21:32 AM, laurajeanne wrote:
hi guy,
I am experiencing symptoms related to shift work disorder condition. I couldn"t keep myself awake. What is the medicine that can offer relief from such condition?

hi laurajeanne,
i read your thread, I would suggest you to take Provigil. Instead of buying it from an offline pharmacy, procure it from an online pharmacy. This will help you to save some money and also there happens to huge difference in the price of the medication online and offline. Since you are a first time user of the drug, take provigil 200mg, preferably for one week. Analyze the difference in your body. If you are able to experience some good effects, continue the same dosage, if not increase the dosage to 300mg or 400mg. I would advise you to closely monitor the relief that the drug can cause in your body. In my opinion, provigil works very well for shift work disorder condition.
laurajeanne
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 6:30:56 AM
At 8/21/2015 6:27:07 AM, margaretemily wrote:
hi guy,

hi laurajeanne,
i read your thread, I would suggest you to take Provigil. Instead of buying it from an offline pharmacy, procure it from an online pharmacy. This will help you to save some money and also there happens to huge difference in the price of the medication online and offline. Since you are a first time user of the drug, take provigil 200mg, preferably for one week. Analyze the difference in your body. If you are able to experience some good effects, continue the same dosage, if not increase the dosage to 300mg or 400mg. I would advise you to closely monitor the relief that the drug can cause in your body. In my opinion, provigil works very well for shift work disorder condition.
hey hi,
thank you for suggesting ,is this really works??
margaretemily
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 6:36:57 AM
At 8/21/2015 6:30:56 AM, laurajeanne wrote:
At 8/21/2015 6:27:07 AM, margaretemily wrote:
hi guy,

hi laurajeanne,
hey hi,
thank you for suggesting ,is this really works??

ya absolutely it works,even i also tried this medicine,provigil is the medication for narcolepsy.first of all try this,you see the difference.ask your doctor about this becoz he/she only knows your medical history.