Jump to topic:

sleeping disorder medicine

christylusia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 9:05:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can anyone share your experience of taking provigil tablets? I just wanted to know how effective is it?
margaretemily
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2015 9:09:32 AM
At 8/21/2015 9:05:16 AM, christylusia wrote:
Can anyone share your experience of taking provigil tablets? I just wanted to know how effective is it?

hi christylusia,
Never worry about the effectiveness of provigil tablets. It can work wonders in your body. I am just sharing this based on my own experience. I used to take provigil 400mg tablets, as I was suffering from narcolepsy condition. This 400 mg was during the initial days of my medical condition. I wasn"t in a positon to reduce the dosage strength, as the symptoms were very severe then. The situation was very horrible to an extent that I couldn"t stay awake even for 5 minutes of time. As days passed by, I was able to experience some extraordinary relief. After taking the medication continuously for a weeks" time, I started getting some relief. I found it very effective and because of which I was in a position to perform the daily activities during the day time. I would confess that it was provigil tablets that brought me back to my original state. Now, I can boldly acknowledge that I would be able to stay awake without any traces of sleepiness. Now, I have halved the dosage strength and currently taking provigil 200 mg tablets.
Neana
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 11:17:45 AM
Fortunately I don't believe in taking sleeping pills rather I like to use some effective home remedies for sleep problems and they really work like magic.
Insomnia can be caused by many different, and also serious diseases, not only by stress.
Otherwise have a warm shower, or just wash your face with warm water. If you can not sleep, relax. Do not try feverish to fall in sleep, do not become nervous that you'll be tired next day, if you won't sleep now! Try to think something neutral, separate your self from your daily problems. Even without sleeping, give your body the rest it needs..
In the evening, do not take food or tea, have a short(or long) walk, air the room before you go to bed. Tell yourself that you were diligent today, and now you deserve to rest.
I would suggest to have a check up by a doctor. If you wake up in the night permanently, at the same time, you have for sure health trouble.
Also herbs are not good on a long term, to handle insomnia. You should find out what it is, that doesn't let you sleep. Maybe it is a natural process of aging.
Don't ever take the sleeping pills route!!

1. They will damage your liver big time and you can get into serious health problems.

2. You will get hooked up on them and you won't be able to have a normal life any more if you don't take your pills everyday.

The sleeping pills industry is damaging our health by capitalizing on our ignorance, and by distracting people from effective and natural ways to deal with this problem. I had been taking prescription sleep medications [Ambien] for over 5 years. It stopped working and I simply took more. Still did not work. Nights were very difficult - medication put me to sleep but I would wake up after 2"3 hours with a strong sympathetic response (fast pulse, pounding heartbeat, wide awake alert). It was a very difficult cycle to break. I was really in bad shape due to lack of sleep.
Here are some amazing tips and home remedies fo insomnia that will be helpful for you.
Home Remedies for Insomnia

Tips 1:

Eat at least 3 cups of curds daily.

Tips 2:

Mix 2 tsp of honey to 1 glass of warm water. Drink just before sleeping. Give half the amount to babies it will help put them to sleep.

Tips 3:

Drink warm milk with honey.

Tips 4:

1 tsp juice of celery leaves with stalks and 1 tsp of honey.

Tips 5:

Have raw onion salad.

Tips 6:

2 tsp of fenugreek leaves juice with 1 tsp of honey at bed times daily
Check out this amazing article on home remedies for insomnia that is really helpful.
http://olwomen.com...
Lee308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 9:46:54 PM
At 8/21/2015 9:05:16 AM, christylusia wrote:

I don't know about that, but Ambien and 2 shots of vodka will put me down for at least 5 hrs, works for me. Just don't tell your doctor the rest of the prescription.

I can never sleep, all I do is lay there and think of all my problems, and only money can fix my problems and its in short supply.

I wish I was a black female, then the gov would support me.
Lee308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2015 9:49:15 PM
Dear Neana, you are wrong, if you hate your life, with no relief in sight, home remedies do not work.
PS, At 60, you don't just "get rid of your problems".