Jump to topic:

Vegetarian

Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:25:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, so I've been vegetarian now for about 3 1/2 weeks.

Unlike allot of people, I wasn't craving meat at all when I first started. The reason why I decided to go vegetarian is because our meat is so genetically modified, that it's not even mean. Also the thought that they clean the bacteria in the meat with ammonia sickens me. Also, a big, big majority of mean producers corn feed their live stock. Not to mention the fact that the animals are horribly abused and are practically living in their manure.

Thoughts or questions?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:31:33 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:25:29 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Unlike allot of people, I wasn't craving meat at all when I first started. The reason why I decided to go vegetarian is because our meat is so genetically modified, that it's not even mean. Also the thought that they clean the bacteria in the meat with ammonia sickens me. Also, a big, big majority of mean producers corn feed their live stock. Not to mention the fact that the animals are horribly abused and are practically living in their manure.

Thoughts or questions?
I'll ask but I'll eat this oh so juicy bacon first with this jumbo hotdog with steak oh a little blood so juicy and some chicken BBQ the flavor its so good. I'll chug it all down with a cold glass of milk. Do you want some?
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:33:10 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:31:33 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Thoughts or questions?
I'll ask but I'll eat this oh so juicy bacon first with this jumbo hotdog with steak oh a little blood so juicy and some chicken BBQ the flavor its so good. I'll chug it all down with a cold glass of milk. Do you want some?

Hot dogs are one of the nastiest things to eat, considering it remains misc. body parts of random animals.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:33:45 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:27:51 PM, XLAV wrote:
Ugh.

Plant eaters...

I thought you loved me :(

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:36:25 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:33:10 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Hot dogs are one of the nastiest things to eat, considering it remains misc. body parts of random animals.

Did you say something? I was drowning in gravy. Umm. I'm so excited for the fired chicken with pork chop. Yum. Yum. I'm so glad I'm not vegan.

Anyway *burp* how's the meatless life?

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:39:11 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:36:25 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Did you say something? I was drowning in gravy. Umm. I'm so excited for the fired chicken with pork chop. Yum. Yum. I'm so glad I'm not vegan.

Gross....

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:41:20 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:33:45 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 9/18/2015 4:27:51 PM, XLAV wrote:
Ugh.

Plant eaters...

I thought you loved me :(

Sorry, but bacon is love.
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:41:27 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:39:11 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Gross....

See? Vegan life is gross. *Gets more steak* *Chomp* *Chomp*

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 4:42:47 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:41:27 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Gross....

Vegan and Vegetarian are two completely different things..

Vegans don't eat ANY animal product (Cheese, Milk or Butter)

Vegetarians eat products made from animals..just not meat.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 5:00:29 PM
At 9/18/2015 4:42:47 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Gross....

Oh. Tell me again in 60ish years when care. JK.

Fun fact of the week

Joke of the week:
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 5:58:45 PM
At 9/18/2015 5:00:29 PM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 9/18/2015 4:42:47 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Gross....

Oh. Tell me again in 60ish years when care. JK.

Then why did you post on my forum? :p

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 6:06:20 PM

Thoughts or questions?

Meat is good for you. The cavemen didn't survive off of eating lettuce.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 6:07:22 PM
At 9/18/2015 6:06:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

Back then, the meat was not GMO, nor where the animals corn fed.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 6:10:37 PM
How meat is bad for you http://authoritynutrition.com...

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 6:13:55 PM
At 9/18/2015 6:10:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Same website: http://authoritynutrition.com...
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Lee001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2015 7:55:06 PM
At 9/18/2015 6:13:55 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
At 9/18/2015 6:10:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:

Same website: http://authoritynutrition.com...

My article was about processed meat. All the beat you buy from the store is processed unless its an organic store, or you raise and butcher the livestock yourself.

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 6:51:18 PM

Thoughts or questions?

If your attempting to avoid modified food then you should criticize the produce market as well. Contemporary produce has an exorbitant (depending on where and from whom you purchase) amount of preservatives added to enhance the shelf life of the crop. Moreover, genetic modification of certain varieties of produce are also undergone.

Purchasing from local farmers ,if practical, both meat and produce is by far, in my opinion, the most ideal and preferred. I prefer to purchase from local suppliers for a fews reasons but prominently because I can discuss in person what products are used on the produce, what methods are used to harvest and grow the produce, and because for the most part, local farmers do not sell to large corporations removing the potential greed incentive to employ "shortcuts" or use massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, or any other chemical product on the produce.

I posted some time ago regarding the two prominent reasons individuals such as yourself elect to exclusively consume vegetables:

1. The health benefits.
2. Having sympathy for the animals.

I see that you have referenced both reasons. My diet consists of approximately 85% vegetables mainly because of the former. I still consume eggs, salmon, and the occasional rotisserie chicken.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 6:54:18 PM
At 9/18/2015 6:06:20 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Thoughts or questions?

A rather vague statement, but our earlier ancestors did not exclusively costume meat. They also consumed potatoes, berries, and tree fruit. It also depended on the climate, and region of where the inhabitants existed, and not to mention that our digestive system comports with a vegetarian diet.
SocialTeacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 7:38:25 PM
Well, I'm not scientist, but I can advise you to be careful with eating proteins. In your salads, put some egs, or other things who can bring to you enough energy( proteins ar really important, don't forget :) ).
fromantle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2015 5:14:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Eating is an essential but rather revolting nesessity.
The carnivore kills in hot blood and eats with zelous fury.
We see into the disgusting mouth as the food is masticated with spital
The gruesome realisation of this resulted in the developement of table manners among the refined. The brutish nature of eating was hidden and absolute decoram held sway.
ChristianTheMaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2016 8:37:32 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
There is a reason why we as human beings crave meat! when you wake up in the middle of the night, and find yourself, stuck to the fridge, because you simply have an urge toward meat - there's nothing to be a shamed about, We as human beings are simply put here on earth as meat eaters, and if you don't eat meat - guess what you will suffer from malnutrition
If you have the smallest amount of dignity - for god sake " Eat meat!