Jump to topic:

Sneezing, bleeding while pregnant...

TurleDoveSammie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 9:02:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Im a little worried guys, if I am sneezing a lot and feel like sometimes I can't breathe and then stuffed nose a lot when I sneeze and then blow my nose sometimes theres spots of blood... well just earlier today I sneezed twice and then I blew my nose and there was nothing but blood... It freaked me out... Is that bad and should I go to the dr office?
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 9:25:01 PM
If it persists, I'd suggest going to the nearest ER or something.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:41:32 AM
At 10/2/2015 9:02:26 PM, TurleDoveSammie wrote:
Im a little worried guys, if I am sneezing a lot and feel like sometimes I can't breathe and then stuffed nose a lot when I sneeze and then blow my nose sometimes theres spots of blood... well just earlier today I sneezed twice and then I blew my nose and there was nothing but blood... It freaked me out... Is that bad and should I go to the dr office?

It's ok Marie. You should read this. it's supposed to be common and not something to worry about.
http://drpaulose.com...
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 3:42:33 AM
Try not to lose too much blood tthough. Don't blow your nose unless you have to.
Blood is important.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 6:07:42 PM

Treatment of Nose bleeds in Pregnancy

If you develop nosebleeds during pregnancy, there are several simple steps you can take to stop them. The moment you notice a nosebleed starting, make sure you sit up, and then apply pressure to your nostril with ice pack for 5-10 minutes. It will take a while for you to produce enough pressure to stop the nose bleeding. You can pinch your nostrils together by applying pressure to the outer nostrils.

While you are treating your nosebleed, you want to be sure to avoid lying down or tilting your head back. This will allow blood from your nose to drip into your throat and stomach. That can produce nausea and vomiting, something you definitely won"t want on top of a nose bleed.

Quote from the website mittens posted
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
sudip123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2015 1:17:07 PM
Don't be panic it's not a case to worry about. My wife was also suffering from that problem during pregnancy. If it is bleeding heavily, surely contact your doctor.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2015 4:15:12 AM

Are you still experiencing this or did it go away?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
pimpmaster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2015 1:48:35 PM
Posted: 11 months ago

1. Pregnant women are immuno-supressed. If you are "sick" your symptoms will be less than if you were not pregnant. If you are concerned get checked out.

2. Depending on the reason for the blood in your nose it could be a result of high blood pressure. I am no saying this is what it is, but . preeclampsia is very dangerous situation while pregnant. I would go to the DR.

3. Being pregnant is one of the most dangerous things a woman can do in her life. There are rare situations when the Mother develops a DIC situation as a result of the baby being seen as a foreign body. DIC is bad.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...