Jump to topic:

Germ theory is a fraud

Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 5:03:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The concept that disease is caused by germs is false. Antoine Bechamp discovered centuries ago that 'germs are the result of disease and were not the cause of it.' Just because germs are present when somebody is sick, doesn't necessarily mean that germs were the cause of the problem. The modern diet contains many foods which are unnatural for humans and can cause disease. These foods originated with the start of the agricultural revolution and have been with us ever since. These dangerous and allergic foods may include grains, refined sugars and dairy products. The common cold is a common symptom of food allergy. Many pesticides and fungicides can cause serious nervous system failure which may result in so called disease like MS, Polio, Ebola, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, shingles and stroke.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 1:39:37 PM
At 10/11/2015 5:03:25 AM, Akhenaten wrote:
The concept that disease is caused by germs is false. Antoine Bechamp discovered centuries ago that 'germs are the result of disease and were not the cause of it.' Just because germs are present when somebody is sick, doesn't necessarily mean that germs were the cause of the problem. The modern diet contains many foods which are unnatural for humans and can cause disease. These foods originated with the start of the agricultural revolution and have been with us ever since. These dangerous and allergic foods may include grains, refined sugars and dairy products. The common cold is a common symptom of food allergy. Many pesticides and fungicides can cause serious nervous system failure which may result in so called disease like MS, Polio, Ebola, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, shingles and stroke.

I don't have time to discuss this fully now but I will refute this in more detail when I have enough time.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2015 1:39:54 PM

I don't have time to discuss this fully now but I will refute this in more detail when I have enough time. m
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 5:52:28 AM

Comical, except we know that if we inject someone with germs, they then get the disease. So that there shows you have the cause and effect backwards. I will ask for sources of the claims just for their comedic value.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 2:26:46 PM
At 10/13/2015 5:52:28 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Comical, except we know that if we inject someone with germs, they then get the disease. So that there shows you have the cause and effect backwards. I will ask for sources of the claims just for their comedic value.

Just for comedic value. What type of disease was injected to whom and how much disease and you might add, where and when. Thanks.

Just for some extra comedic value. Since when did diseases get injected by hypodermic needles? Is this how nature infects people? lol
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2015 2:28:44 PM
At 10/13/2015 2:26:46 PM, Akhenaten wrote:
At 10/13/2015 5:52:28 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Just for comedic value. What type of disease was injected to whom and how much disease and you might add, where and when. Thanks.

Da ebil flu!!!!

Just for some extra comedic value. Since when did diseases get injected by hypodermic needles? Is this how nature infects people? lol

Doesn't need to be. Injection is only one method of infection, not the only method. Still waiting for your sources.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2015 1:08:13 AM

Then explain why diseases can spread like they do: a person with a cold can give someone else a cold, even if the other person eats different food, lives in a different place, and so on. Why doesn't stroke appear to spread like the common cold? The effects of viruses, bacteria, and etcetera are well studied. Scientists have isolated the specific compounds viruses and bacteria create, and no serious doctor denies the germ theory of disease.

Grains have been cultivated for thousands of years, refined sugars are chemically the same as other sugars, and milk of non-human animals has been consumed since 7000 BC!

If germs are not the cause of disease, then why would sanitation and vaccination eliminate or reduce illnesses like smallpox or polio?
:) nac
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2015 3:16:51 PM
At 10/14/2015 1:08:13 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Grains have been cultivated for thousands of years, refined sugars are chemically the same as other sugars, and milk of non-human animals has been consumed since 7000 BC!

If germs are not the cause of disease, then why would sanitation and vaccination eliminate or reduce illnesses like smallpox or polio?

Disease is unnatural. Animals in the wild don't get sick.

It is only humans that get sick because we eat unnatural foods that were not designed to be eaten by humans.

Cows milk was designed to be drunk by calves. Grain was designed to be eaten by birds that have crops. Sugar is a concentrate which causes an insulin reaction.

A lot of humans wear glasses because of an insulin reaction which causes blurred vision.

Milk causes inflammation and blockages.

Small pox is a sanitation and vitamin problem. If you eliminate the pollution, the disease will disappear.

Polio is a pesticide based disease. If you don't inhale or eat pesticides, you won't get it.

Since humans have been eating grains, humans have been getting colds and flu.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 3:15:05 AM
At 10/14/2015 3:16:51 PM, Akhenaten wrote:

It is only humans that get sick because we eat unnatural foods that were not designed to be eaten by humans.

Explain why a dog bite cannot cause stroke, but can cause rabies. According to your logic, they are both caused by lifestyle choices.

All of our immune system responses seem like they were designed to destroy bacteria. We never see our bodies creating bacteria cells. We see our cells destroy bacteria cells.

Why does tetanus only affect people who have been wounded by metals, but not people who got dog bites? Why does cancer not appear to spread like the flu does? If one of two groups of people eating the same food, living in the same environment, was infected with bacteria, why don't the same symptoms occur to both groups, but only to one?

A girl going to high school, Jeanna Giese, got rabies after a bat bite in 2004. If gluten or something caused her rabies, then why don't her peers, eating the same food, living in similar environments, also get rabies? Why do rabies infections appear to be caused by bites?

Your claims are absurd to the highest degree. Scientists have known how bacteria and viruses work for a long time now. They know that the tetanus virus causes its symptoms because it creates tetanospasmin, for example. All published, peer reviewed papers suggest that the germ theory of disease is true.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 3:22:27 AM

Rabies is endemic in a lot of wild animals. The avian flu can be contracted by wild birds. All kinds of wild animals can get sick.

Also, let me ask you a question: if anthrax spores are harmless, then why does anthrax only affect people who have received anthrax mail, since anthrax is not really endemic in the wild? Is it that people in sensitive positions happen to get anthrax whenever they see a threatening letter?
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2015 4:13:58 AM

Cows milk was designed to be drunk by calves. Grain was designed to be eaten by birds that have crops. Sugar is a concentrate which causes an insulin reaction.

A lot of humans wear glasses because of an insulin reaction which causes blurred vision.

Milk causes inflammation and blockages.

Small pox is a sanitation and vitamin problem. If you eliminate the pollution, the disease will disappear.

Polio is a pesticide based disease. If you don't inhale or eat pesticides, you won't get it.

Since humans have been eating grains, humans have been getting colds and flu.

I really wish that teleology would have just died and been buried with Aristotle. It's been nothing but trouble ever since its conception.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 12:42:03 AM
At 10/15/2015 4:13:58 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I really wish that teleology would have just died and been buried with Aristotle. It's been nothing but trouble ever since its conception.

I am pretty sure there is an either insult or disagreement in that comment somewhere. Why don't you come out of your hiding place and tell everybody your views on this subject?
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 9:56:27 PM

An interesting idea. How would this explain Weston A Price's root canals?

"Price was concerned about the pathological bacteria found in nearly all root canal teeth of that time. He was able to transfer diseases harbored by humans from their extracted root canal teeth into rabbits by inserting a fragment of a root canal root under the skin in the belly area of a test rabbit. He found that root canal fragments from a person who had suffered a heart attack, when implanted into a rabbit, would cause a heart attack in the rabbit within a few weeks. Transference of heart disease could be accomplished 100 percent of the time. Some diseases transferred only 88 percent of the time, but the handwriting was on the wall." Root Canal Dangers
Posted on June 25, 2010 by Hal Huggins, DDS, MS

From what I understand the pathological bacteria in the tooth caused the disease in the rabbit.

More to the point "Dr. Price discovered that root canals had within them bacteria capable of producing many diseases. " Huggins

Thanks for reading.

- See more at: http://www.westonaprice.org...
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:15:19 PM
At 10/21/2015 9:56:27 PM, Stupidape wrote:

An interesting idea. How would this explain Weston A Price's root canals?

"Price was concerned about the pathological bacteria found in nearly all root canal teeth of that time. He was able to transfer diseases harbored by humans from their extracted root canal teeth into rabbits by inserting a fragment of a root canal root under the skin in the belly area of a test rabbit. He found that root canal fragments from a person who had suffered a heart attack, when implanted into a rabbit, would cause a heart attack in the rabbit within a few weeks. Transference of heart disease could be accomplished 100 percent of the time. Some diseases transferred only 88 percent of the time, but the handwriting was on the wall." Root Canal Dangers
Posted on June 25, 2010 by Hal Huggins, DDS, MS

From what I understand the pathological bacteria in the tooth caused the disease in the rabbit.

More to the point "Dr. Price discovered that root canals had within them bacteria capable of producing many diseases. " Huggins

Thanks for reading.

- See more at: http://www.westonaprice.org...

I would suggest that only lead/mercury can cause nerve damage and heart attack. Germs are there too fix the problem, they are not there to cause further problems.
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2015 11:33:28 PM
What what what "I would suggest that only lead/mercury can cause nerve damage and heart attack. Germs are there too fix the problem, they are not there to cause further problems."

Germs are there too fix the problem? I don't get it. Do you have any outside sources to back up this claim?

If I understand you correctly, that lead/mercury from the tooth was inserted into the rabbit which caused the disease which in turn the germs came to help. That there is correlation between germs and disease, but that does not mean that germs cause disease?

Thanks again, trying to understand.
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 6:18:41 AM
I would suggest that only lead/mercury can cause nerve damage and heart attack. Germs are there too fix the problem, they are not there to cause further problems.

I figured out the source:
https://www.youtube.com...

This is where the original poster is getting his/her ideas from. I wonder why this wasn't posted before, and I had to hunt down the source.

What upsets me more though is nobody else is responding to this thread. Anti-vaxxers arguments are an invasive weed that should be shown no mercy. I really I am disappointed that nobody has taken the time to through to debunk this non-sense. By now we should realize that anti-vaxxers aren't simply going to go away when we ignore them.

" For example, in a 1772 sermon entitled "The Dangerous and Sinful Practice of Inoculation", the English theologian Reverend Edmund Massey argued that diseases are sent by God to punish sin and that any attempt to prevent smallpox via inoculation is a "diabolical operation".[10]" wikipedia

Starting with Reverend Edmund Massey the anti-vaccine movement has existed for over two hundred years. Its high time we confront this movement head on in a polite and respectful matter. Expose all the anti-vaxxer arguments to be destroyed as opposed to pretending they don't exist or simply mocking them.

This is human life we are talking about 9020 preventable deaths have been caused from From June 3, 2007 To May 9, 2015 according to the below website.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com...
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 2:34:17 PM
At 10/21/2015 11:33:28 PM, Stupidape wrote:
What what what "I would suggest that only lead/mercury can cause nerve damage and heart attack. Germs are there too fix the problem, they are not there to cause further problems."

Germs are there too fix the problem? I don't get it. Do you have any outside sources to back up this claim?

If I understand you correctly, that lead/mercury from the tooth was inserted into the rabbit which caused the disease which in turn the germs came to help. That there is correlation between germs and disease, but that does not mean that germs cause disease?

Thanks again, trying to understand.

I would need more information about what was injected into the rabbit.
Note - Pharmaceutical companies will go to extraordinary lengths to deceive the public.

Common sense says that only heavy metals and halogens can cause damage to he nervous system. Germs are created as a means of fixing a problem, not creating further problems.
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 2:42:13 PM
At 10/27/2015 6:18:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:

I figured out the source:

This is where the original poster is getting his/her ideas from. I wonder why this wasn't posted before, and I had to hunt down the source.

What upsets me more though is nobody else is responding to this thread. Anti-vaxxers arguments are an invasive weed that should be shown no mercy. I really I am disappointed that nobody has taken the time to through to debunk this non-sense. By now we should realize that anti-vaxxers aren't simply going to go away when we ignore them.

" For example, in a 1772 sermon entitled "The Dangerous and Sinful Practice of Inoculation", the English theologian Reverend Edmund Massey argued that diseases are sent by God to punish sin and that any attempt to prevent smallpox via inoculation is a "diabolical operation".[10]" wikipedia

Starting with Reverend Edmund Massey the anti-vaccine movement has existed for over two hundred years. Its high time we confront this movement head on in a polite and respectful matter. Expose all the anti-vaxxer arguments to be destroyed as opposed to pretending they don't exist or simply mocking them.

This is human life we are talking about 9020 preventable deaths have been caused from From June 3, 2007 To May 9, 2015 according to the below website.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com...

Your sources about deaths appears to be lacking in details other than the number of deaths and the date. Not very helpful? What are they trying to hide? Any fool could make up a list like that.

If you want to study fools, you can start with Edward Jenner and Luis Pasteur. More later about those two idiots.

Happy watching!

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 2:10:46 AM

Happy watching!

So, now its not just anti-vaccine, now the HIV virus is a myth too. That nobody has seen an HIV virus under a microscope. Pictures are just theoretical. Test antibodies, pregnant women get false positives. Get this, not only that but now cancer too. Is there no end to these conspiracy theories?

That the money is in treatment not cure. That doctors are farming cancer patients for money. Come on everyone knows chemotherapy saves lives. Lol, just heard that aids doesn't exist according to the source.

Its pretty obvious the guy is just trying to market his book World without Cancer. There is a conflict of interest there.

I mean come on we were taught in school that HIV causes AIDS. Do you really think that the public school teachers and textbooks would proliferate falsehoods?

Mental enslavement of the American people? Hahhaha, Americans are incredibly brilliant we would instantly see through such lies it they existed.

Thanks for posting, I will listen to them all, eventually I'll debunk them.

Here's another video where some other quack states the same, watch it just for amusement:
http://www.amazon.com...
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2015 1:43:14 PM
Kill, kill, kill. Its the male orientated medical system of 'kill the enemy'. The germ is the enemy that needs to be killed. Forget about gentle nurturing and prevention. That's for sissies.

http://ahealedplanet.net...
Briannj17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2015 7:55:33 PM
My goodness friend are you still going at her? Germ theory is not a fraud! I invite everyone to our debate.
http://www.debate.org...
King of Poetry in this poem lacking era
Socraticdeathwish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2015 9:34:45 PM
I think Akhenaten"s theory of disease involves himself and punishing the impious. Of course, he also brings the rain, and keeps the Sea Peoples away. All hail Akhenhaten!
Akhenaten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2015 1:55:49 AM
At 11/26/2015 9:34:45 PM, Socraticdeathwish wrote:
I think Akhenaten"s theory of disease involves himself and punishing the impious. Of course, he also brings the rain, and keeps the Sea Peoples away. All hail Akhenhaten!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!