We should legalize marijuana

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2015 6:32:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/23/2015 12:15:38 PM, logical-master123 wrote:
Tell why marijuana should be legal or not.

If ALL drugs were illegal it would definately be a mistake. Can you imagine, and I'm not talking about things like coke, meth, angle dust, speed, etc... I'm talking about the heavy stuff.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
drouell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 7:13:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

for labor type work, i cant have everyone lounging around stuffing their faces with junk food- Pot is bad for productivity! We are already, an Unproductive Country, so lets make it worse? however, I will admit, stoners know how to build dams really well, though it does take them much, much longer
THsea
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2015 4:27:36 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 10/29/2015 7:13:01 PM, drouell wrote:

for labor type work, i cant have everyone lounging around stuffing their faces with junk food- Pot is bad for productivity! We are already, an Unproductive Country, so lets make it worse? however, I will admit, stoners know how to build dams really well, though it does take them much, much longer

I have heard this many times, and used to believe it prior to becoming a medical marijuana user. The truth is, cannabis has a very diverse range of effects.

Is there stuff that gives mad munchies? Of course! Are there strains that make you feel so relaxed that you don't want to be productive? Yes on that too.

We do not know a lot about cannabis and why it has such a wide range of effects. For a lot of people who enjoy it, but need their productivity.. Sativa and Sativa leaning hybrids tend to be the solution. Not always, strains like Purple Haze (sativa) I have never found to be productive... It's one for a day off. Some people will say its CBD and the THC ratio's... But when you look at a lot of it and compare... It doesn't always add up to the supposed experience. There are a lot of aromatics and variants of the main chemicals. It becomes pretty complicated. I think people like having simple answers, so they just chalk it up to THC and CBD... As they are the two most focused upon for medical use.

I think it should be legal. It doesn't really hurt anyone, and its increased availability (for adults!) would help many people. Most of the ill consequences of cannabis are from it being illegal...

For medical users like myself (I have crohn's disease), living in states where it is illegal is burdensome. I cannot afford to jeopardize my future by having it... So I have to pay a lot of money for CBD supplements and my marinol prescription to stay healthy.